It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by blood_demon

It might actually be a real and ongoing event that is simply way and beyond my understanding, but if that’s the case, then I’d have to ask why I’m being excluded from comprehending it.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Beamish]

Beamish, I will give you credit for this statement; you have found yourself in the same boat a lot of people, including experiencers and contactees, are in;

I will share this much with you in the hopes it will shed a little light on what many face with this:

Unlike some, I do not have any memory "leaks" of contact or of being taken; but i do have episodes of missing time that cannot be attributed to anything ordinary; i have approximately 27 of what are commonly called scoop marks that have appeared over the years and these leave very distintive and well defined scars, plus several other scars that are large enought to have been very memorable and i don't know where or when i aquired them;

I also have had several sightings of unexplained objects in the sky, all but one at nite time, and all close enough to see a definite shape, all exhibiting very exotic flight capabilities; maybe something the govt has we are not privy to, but definitely not something normally in the public eye;

yet i find myself asking why i am not given any info about all this, why am i not allowed to remember anything that has transpired; yet that remains unanswered.

So don't feel like you are alone in not being allowed comprehension, for you are there with us.

seeker

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was out walking yesterday, I looked at my watch, it was not working it had stopped. Why did I not realise this before bringing my watch out, not very observant of me I must say. I get my mobile phone out it was 5.11. Wow how strange I thought of all the times for my watch to stop and I look at another clock only for it to say XX.11.

Today I looked at my watch, the time it had stopped was at 11.11 . This I find amazing, then as I gaze at the date it had stopped on the 12th day of the month. I dont wear this watch very often its a good watch, not one I wear for work, I have a cheaper one for that.

So basically my watch had stopped at 11.11.12, then as I look at another clock it said 5.11. This is a coincidence you think??? Is it saying 11.11.2012

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I can understand the frustration at not having an understanding of something physical that may or may not have happened to you, and sightings that defy your comprehension.

We all want to know how things work.

But sometimes that need to know can manifest internally, out of necessity, thus creating its own, transient reality. That does not mean, however, that this newly created reality has any bearing on external truth. It’d be a self-generated fiction masquerading as fact, nothing more.

This may well be what smokingman2006 is labouring under, and if that is the case then his word – and those of his contacts – have little to no significance. They are just products of a psyche struggling to make sense of a lack of comprehension. What else can we base them on? There are no solid facts to substantiate them, no corroborating literature with a proven pedigree, no independent, impartial observers.

Just one man’s word.

So my frustration at not understanding his message should not be taken as my believing it; on the contrary, if it were real it would not exclude anyone from understanding it, because if it did, it would be discriminatory in the extreme. Therefore as it is, this thread’s message is still just as spurious and specious, in my opinion.

Until he produces something concrete, something undeniable – this taunted “smoking gun” will do – then there is nothing that will change that opinion. I cannot comprehend his thread, as there is nothing of real value to listen to that hasn’t already been said a thousand times, so what is there new to comprehend?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I see 11 minutes past the hour all the time. Not just at specific junctures during my daily routine (which would obviously see me being at set places at relativley set times), but at completely random times.

I see it so much that it is becoming repetitive.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What is up with that 11:11 stuff. It happens to me all the time, and because I'm really suspicious of cabal info and occult info and trying to safeguard against it, I try to ignore it. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep and looked at the clock by my bed. It read 11:11. Then I struggled longer for sleep and glanced again and it said 11:22, 11 minutes later. Then my hair stood on end, and I had a cup of tea before finally settling into sleep.

What does this kind of stuff mean?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, SM does have his word. He is not alone in giving his word. He is amongst many giving their words. This thread by HiAliens is good, though overlooked by many. www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's been very busy, and is actually contacting people, I'm really impressed with him. Neil Gould's interview of the founder of acern in Australia which is a very good resource for experiencers is a very good video to watch. What experiencers have is each other, and they do tend to support one another. Yes, there are those who take advantage of this to make claims that aren't true, and there are probably very crafty people spreading disinfo as well. But for those affected by this, support from others also affected is very needed.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Well since you have given me links to look at, here are some of my own.
www.ehow.com... - a how to on how to write an alien abduction story.

www.kuro5hin.org...
An explanation of the abduction scenario that all abductees/contactees choose to ignore.

Also the contactee/abductee thing is a recent thing about as far back as early 1950's. That is a fact that cannot be overlooked and show that aliens here are a recent phenomenon brought on by tv/radio. But as one researcher said, the ufo believers don't care about facts only what they want to view as truth. This phenomenon is pick and choose with you guys. You will use NASA footage to help your cause and then turn around and call them coverup agents when they say something that goes against you. When your stories have a lack of evidence, the next logical thing for you guys to do is to create a conspiracy about how the government covers everything up.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by blood_demon]

[edit on 20-4-2009 by blood_demon]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There are links for people on how to be trolls, and how to be hackers too. That there are idiots out there doesn't mean everyone posting in forums is a troll, or everyone that can use a computer is a hacker either.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Beamish, SM does have his word. He is not alone in giving his word. He is amongst many giving their words.

What if his word is false? What if he’s one of many who are giving false testimony? What if his word is nothing but a ruse designed to fool?

mystiq it seems to me that you have just accepted smokingman2006’s word because it compliments your beliefs, irrespective of the distinct possibility that he is not what he says he is.

Did that ever occur?

He's been very busy, and is actually contacting people, I'm really impressed with him.

Really?

Is this from actual knowledge, or are you accepting his word for it? And if it’s true, who is he speaking to?

What experiencers have is each other, and they do tend to support one another.

And this clique can also be infiltrated by non experiencers, too. As you said:

Yes, there are those who take advantage of this to make claims that aren't true, and there are probably very crafty people spreading disinfo as well.

Never a truer word. I just hope that quote doesn’t come back to bite you.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blood_demon

Some research on your part will reveal that abductions and sightings, plus encounters of different kinds, including numerous reports of crashed craft go back farther than the dawning of the mass media era of television; these threads here detail just a few on public record:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread416712/pg1

but as with most things personal experiences and encounters are hard to prove or dis-prove, but any with an open mind should remain open to the possibily.

just my 2 cents.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
No, its HiAliens who's been really busy. From the link I gave for his thread, he actually contacted Neil Gould. I was really impressed. Sorry if my wording wasn't clear. I'm sure SM has been busy too.

My feeling about SM's case is just a strong feeling, but also relates to his nordics themselves. Something about them is similar or reminds me of the ones that wear the blue uniforms that I keep having postcards from, and some leaks. I've been on a real search for who they are as a race myself, and someone suggested alpha centauri to me. I'd already been drawn to that system for some reason. Then the question would be, are they current time, or future timeline. So I have my own reasons for studying this case. In addition, he's very idealistic, though there are times when I've wanted to tell him to be more positive about the human race. What I feel is that if it were just the opinion of most galactic races that we weren't worth saving, far too primitive, then they'd either let us alone altogether and watch us go down, or if they had something against the leaders they'd take action.

But as they haven't, and instead there are many who have not only experienced abductions and contact, but also have various messages or assignments, and a sense of the future, and in my case absolutely stand up for the integrity and positive natures of the visitors, I feel this very strongly, this implies that we are a worry for them, we are of concern to them.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So basically my watch had stopped at 11.11.12, then as I look at another clock it said 5.11. This is a coincidence you think??? Is it saying 11.11.2012

I have been having the 11:11 thing happen to me for the past four years now. It will stop you in your tracks and like what you were shown is it can happen on multiple timepieces whether that are correct or incorrect.

It was about three years ago I discovered that the Winter Solstice happens in 2012 at 11:11 GMT I found it on the US naval observatory sight.

It was one of the first of many awakening signs for me.

Pleiadean's may not be what they appear either.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Dear Readers & Poster

Orzeml Returned last night for the first time in many weeks the official policy of non direct mass contact still stands unchange for now.

The brown dwarf which is approaching earth should flip into our dimension any day now there are forces at work be prevent this but the odds are very long.

Orzeml says that as this masses approach our planet the disruption it will cause in space will effect Earth natural balance and cause many earthquakes and reactivate volcanos all over the planet.

Orzeml also stated for the first time that his people have formed a pact with another race of very advanced beings which he did not name, whos sole agenda is to protect the human race from an insane plan that is about to go active an reduce our numbers to a controlable 500 millions.
The annunakis and the ruling bloodlines are getting taken out the only hurdle Orzeml has to overcome is how do they do this without earth main population thinking we are all under Alien attack and not just the ruling bloodlines?
Once this final hurdle as been overcome things will begin.
I on a personal note am in two minds about this plan is Orzeml feeding me this story about ruling bloodlines and Annunakis to greenlight an alien attack or is he telling it as it is?
Believe what you like this is the update.
Hoaxer I am not- been played I could be.
Peace & health
SM
To Beamish I have no proof of this.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Now we have that little confusion cleared up about smokingman2006.

And all credit to anyone, as in HiAliens who genuinely believes, even knows, they have had an experience, that they can not only communicate about on line, but on a one to one basis too. That shows conviction, wherever the source of that conviction may lie. Will this thread’s author do the same?

Not.
Holding.
Breath.

My feeling about SM's case is just a strong feeling, but also relates to his nordics themselves. Something about them is similar or reminds me of the ones that wear the blue uniforms that I keep having postcards from, and some leaks.

You’ve used some very tell-tale language there; “His” Nordics. And then you go on to admit that there’s something about them that feels “similar”. Is it not possible that you are projecting a reality onto smokingman2006’s claims purely because his claims sound familiar?

Can you not see the inherent problem with this type of testimony smokingman2006 is relating?

There is no benchmark data to compare it to, nothing solid and irrefutable, only other people’s testimony, like your self.

Imagine how easy it would be for an unscrupulous someone who has not had an experience to read up on the subject to prepare a background story, then publish it online as reality.

There is so much information out there on the web that anyone with enough savvy and dedication could even build their part to such a degree that the story would stand up in public; the lecture circuit, book launches etc. And what would the genuine experiencer have in their arsenal of understanding that would allow them to detect a fraud?

Nothing, that’s what.

I consider it a distinct possibility that humans have encountered non Terrans. But I also allow the possibility that many who have said they have, in reality, have not because it is so easy to fake. And humans do like to fake things.

What would it take for you to realise someone is lying, mystiq?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I on a personal note am in two minds about this plan is Orzeml feeding me this story about ruling bloodlines and Annunakis to greenlight an alien attack or is he telling it as it is?

Oh boy…

A question has to be asked; what difference does it make to the world that he is telling you and not ensuring that this “message” is spread virally, as it should be if it was so incredibly important? You’ve told ATS about it, not the mainstream media, or other UFO sites, or contactee support groups.

Just ATS.

And whilst this site may be one of the world’s biggest of its kind, it is not in the general public’s spotlight.

So what difference will we make if this alien attack happens? We can shout ‘Told you so!’ as loudly as you like, but, when all’s said and done and the skies and our television screens are full of the type of event that was only previously seen on the cinema, no one will really care. Our collective voice will just be considered annoying, dissenting, or at worst, coming way too late.

Can you imagine the public backlash if we managed to get your information onto the MSM after this “attack”? Apart from the initial awkwardness the public would experience at having to listen to something they never wanted to listen to before, now we would be the voice of authority. And I do not think that would sit well.

But the question is moot, isn’t it? Your “message” hasn’t made any difference to the world, and you knew it never would. It doesn’t matter that the “Pleiadian’s” message was handed to a fractional minority to mull over, because it was only an exercise in online fiction.

Why you did it, who knows?

But at least it’s coming to an end.

You’ve already taken on board a way to get out of this; the “I was lied to/nothing is set in stone” escape clause:

Hoaxer I am not- been played I could be.

Now, when nothing happens, you can always throw your hands up and declare that even you don’t understand, ala BG and the GFL and their space ship that didn’t turn up.

To Beamish I have no proof of this.

Don’t go fretting about my opinion on this, smokingman2006, I’m big enough to have stuck to my guns all the way through.

The people you should be concerned about are those who hold the belief in compassionate and benevolent ETs dearly to their hearts, so much so that it has begun to define their lives in a positive and caring way. For them, looking to the stars gives them a hope and optimism that provides real comfort. It doesn’t really matter that they might not be right, (who knows; they might be) but the fact that they have something to believe in is of the utmost importance. To them it matters.

And all you’ve done in proclaiming that you are far more important than them by having an experience they can only dream of is to stomp on those beliefs.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Dont go painting me with your tar brush just yet Beamish I am allowed to have self doubt as it is in the human nature.

I have spent the better part of nearly a year on this gained nothing from it and have spent countless hours and personal cost.

I am funding my own trip to South africa & Eygpt this week so please stop accusing me of been a hoaxer.
Had to sell hard asset last month to continue funding this experience so please stop sitting on your mighty throne passing judgement on something you know nothing about.........

Peace & health
SM

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Dont go painting me with your tar brush just yet…

Too late. The undercoat’s already dry and awaiting a nice top coat in hoaxer yellow.

...I am allowed to have self doubt as it is in the human nature.

Self doubt? Self doubt?

Hang on a minute; I thought you were entertaining the idea of being played? Now it’s self-doubt?

Freudian slip, anyone?

If you were in the throws of doubting a real contact, why would you be suspicious of your own decisions?

It really doesn’t matter how you go about spending your own money in the pursuit of perceived, real, or planned events. That is purely your choice, it won’t impress many, and has absolutely no bearing on the alleged reality of your “contact”.

I have spent the better part of nearly a year on this gained nothing from it…

…yet.

Yes, that’s a cheeky addition on my part, but has the thought never crossed your mind to write an account of this “experience”? You have already admitted that you are writing a film script about your own life, so what better climax to your previous globe-trotting adventures than meeting up with aliens? Here, I’ll give you a plot point; they approached you not just because of a “soul-bond”, but because they needed an adventurous-type to spread their “message”.

I am funding my own trip to South africa & Eygpt this week so please stop accusing me of been a hoaxer.

What has one got to do with the other? And have a nice holiday. Sounds great.

Had to sell hard asset last month to continue funding this experience so please stop sitting on your mighty throne passing judgement on something you know nothing about.........

Yep, there’s a lot of unemployed investors in your position right now; no job on the horizon but money in the bank. Don’t worry though, the forecasters say that the recession’s about to bottom out and recovery will begin next year, 2011 tops.

And I believe I know enough about this type of thread to have drawn a conclusion from page one. You have yet, after almost a year, to be able to prove me wrong, despite the amazing amount of alien contact/MIB surveillance/rides in space ships/meeting Zeus and Jesus/receiving alien artifacts etc.

Odd that, isn’t it?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You Said Quote
Don’t worry though, the forecasters say that the recession’s about to bottom out and recovery will begin next year, 2011 tops. Un quote

Dont believe everything you hear my Actor friend we are just seeing the tip of this recession the credit card crunch will be the next big drama to play out.

follow by the commercial property market its all planned out to keep blind sheep distracted to the realities at hand.

Just keep prentending its all gunna be ok

[edit on 21-4-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
yeah, nice. a good message, very true; but a couple of things.

didn't the "GODS" aka aliens set up the whole divine right of kings, kingship thing in the first place? the earliest hunter gatherers did roam around in tribes and live equality in balance etc i suppose - altho they probly had very tough and difficult lives, and i dont know if they had a hierarchy or not - possibly they did? elders?? i dont know. but i just read in an archaeology textbook that the real social inequality began with the first reglious symbolism/belief systems concerning gods coming down from the heavens. so id like that explained to me. if aliens are so wonderful, why did they teach us social inequality? why didnt they lead by example? or were we just colonized by the wrong alien race?

and whats with all the animal sacrifice to the gods? or even human sacrifice in mexico? is there something that should perhaps be explained there too?

its a nice message; but like the person said; there are a lot of good people on this planet too - how come all the bad ones are running things? im not sure how this situation came about - but two books i read: william bramley, gods of eden; and jim marrs , rule by secrecy, make me a bit concerned as to the intentions/behaviour of some alien species. (if the connections they make are true).

of course i could be mistaken. but i think the human race needs a little bit of help. there are good people here. sometimes its a pretty bleak outlook, but i think many people could (hopefully) be swayed in the way of doing the right thing just as they are presently sleepwalking into doing the wrong thing. the problem is many cannot see whats really happening on the planet and are blind to it, i suppose.

but then again, i suppose the poster has a point. its everyone's responsibility not to spend and accumulate huge amounts of money when their are children starving in the world. they should be giving it away. but again, the governments of the world are at fault - because they spend billions on wars and bailing out wall street bankers when they could have fed africa by now. or india. and the reason people accumulate so much wealth and are so scared to give it away is cuz (partly) they may think that if they don't they will end up like the starving people in africa, and no one will care what happens to them or look after them - cuz thats how we treat our whole race. if as a race, we looked after EVERYONE, then everyone would KNOW that they would never be allowed to go hungry or starve or have nothing, and then they would feel safer and relax, and be able to be generous and give what they have away, because they would know they are looked after, as everyone would be.

because we dont look after each other, everyone just thinks about looking after themselves, becuz they dont trust anyone else, and know that they'll be left in the gutter if they dont. but if everyone knew that others would look after them, the whole race would care more about others and less about themselves.

its not communism or socialism or any ism. its just common sense.
and it wont work if its run by a group of greedy people at the top with guns, like it usually is (china/russia. everywhere. usa is not much better really. it still lets people go homeless in the streets.).

[edit on 21-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Welcome to this thread and I like your way of thinking.

From what I have been told we were set up as a mining colony for the Annunakis and have remained under their control since.

Many are starting to awaken these last few years and help will come once their are more awake than sleepers.

Peace& Health
SM

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join