It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/2 Worlds Heroin Supply Gone Missing - Scary Top Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

1/2 Worlds Heroin Supply Gone Missing - Scary Top Story

www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net

If you think this is simply too "conspiratorial" or sinister to be true then just read the 1999 Reuters article about Dick Grasso, the head of the NYSE at the time, visiting the FARC guerillas in Columbia to ask them to invest their coc aine profits in Wall Street. That's as explicit a cold call as they come.
www.scoop.co.nz...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
While the direct source of this story is not one I had read prior to finding this story, I have to say, this story is compelling, scary and well linked to solid sources.

The site is a Peak Oil site that focuses on worldwide trends that include alternative energy sources and factors of the economy. This story has a lot of credibility beyond a lot of the conspiracy stories I've read recently- but again, I have to note the souces/links provided on this particular story should be of some interest.

I recommend this story HIGHLY to the readers here and share your thoughts.

www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
although discussion on the motives can be only speculation just now,

yeah very scary indeed...

i would also add to points 1 to 8 of the article, that a huge part of the money from drugs generated from the intermediates is used to buy weapons :

drug dealers are clients of the weapon dealers

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

drug dealers are clients of the weapon dealers

And the weapons dealers are clients of the drug dealers.

The Opium Industry Complex is massively huge. All the Morphine and Codeine and Heroin come from it.

After we started the war in the Middle East, their opium industry bloomed. It shifted from China to the Middle East.

It's all connected I am sure...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would conjecture that there is a fairly high degree of probability that the theory posited by the author of the source article might be correct on one very important point: there is a possibility of a stockpile taking place in preparation for a war or global health crisis.

It would seem, from a logical point of view, that, assuming this theory to be a probable occurrence, a war would result in the effective profiteering of the heroin more so than simply a health crisis. Wounded and hospitalized soldiers and civilians will require lots of painkillers.

Or perhaps there might be a remote possibility that whatever we are (supposedly) being sprayed with (see: chem trails) will result in forms of excruciating pain that will require mass production of pain killers by the pharmaceutical companies, although this is highly speculative bordering on "far-fetched."

It's no secret that the drug trade is a critical financial tool for the NWO, so we shall see how this week-old story plays out in the coming times.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No one has mentioned opiate based chemcal warfare agents.

The Moscow theater hostage rescue used an opiate based gas.

It was lethal. Pump a few cylinders of that into buildings and you have a heck of a weapon.

It would be the ultimate improvised biochemical weapon.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
No one has mentioned opiate based chemcal warfare agents.

The Moscow theater hostage rescue used an opiate based gas.

It was lethal. Pump a few cylinders of that into buildings and you have a heck of a weapon.

It would be the ultimate improvised biochemical weapon.

Hm. This could be used in a false-flag op to stage a terrorist attack. I would include the chance of this scenario happening under the subset of the "war" scenario.

Do you have a news link for the Moscow rescue op?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Just search opiate gas moscow for a thousand links.

Here is something even better.
According to this the Moscow gas was made from a synthetic 500 times more powerful than natural opium.

I wonder if they found a way to convert the organic compound to the same structure as the synthetic?

Weapons of Mass Casualties and Terrorism Response Handbook:[books.google.com... 5anz_zewyfyhqHWV02ac&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=10&ct=result]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Does the CIA sell heroin and coc aine and put the money into the US economy, to make up for the deficit of foreigners selling it here illegally and taking money out of the country?
Yes.
But this is not what has caused the global financial problems.
This was caused by fraudsters selling mortgage backed securities that were worthless and that they new were worthless.
And pocketing the profits from the securities.
They were loaning out 900k to people who earn 30k a year.
Obviously even before interest those people could never pay back those mortgages in full.
Therefore the mortgage securities were bogus.
And they new.And did it on purpose.And have gotten away with it because they have the government agencies who are supposed to police it in there pockets..
The SEC is owned by the corporations.
This is why they removed the uptick rule on financial markets 4 years ago.
I have seen it since then get totally manipulated to the extreme.
This was all no coincidence it was purely setup by corrupt evil filthy slime balls.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just look in Keith Richards cellar. It's all there. Don't worry. Maybe it's time for a visit?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Heroin is the base drug of morphine. The opium poppy, papaver somniferum, is the source of opium, the most commonly used, and most effective natural pain killer in man's history. Heroin is made from opium. I fear that opium and heroin have become new hot commodities and there is no way that that much opium/heroin could be intended for "recreational" use -- or even to supply addicts. It seems that someone is banking heavily on a lot of people being in a lot of physical pain.

This article seems to be implying that the missing heroin will cause a morphine shortage. Afghanistan produces opium for recreational purposes only. Surely the pharmaceutical companies have legitimate sources (or produce it artificially) that would not be effected by this supposed "hording of heroin as a commodity" theory.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
When I first saw the article I immediately thought of the movie "Children of Men". In it the gov. offered all citizens who wanted to "voluntarily" off themselves to alleviate the population pressure a suicide kit. This kit contained a high dose of narcotic painkiller. Could this be in the offering as the world slides into unsustainability?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Afghanistan produces opium for recreational purposes only. Surely the pharmaceutical companies have legitimate sources (or produce it artificially) that would not be effected by this supposed "hording of heroin as a commodity" theory.

Well you may seen this as an unfounded conspiracy but it aint
Big Pharma gets these alkaloids from Big Opium production. And it's mass produced in the Middle East now, prior to the War in was mostly China.

Out of sight out of mind.

Our morphine and codeine come from the Opium flower. From its mass production. The same sources that produce Heroin.

As for the US having a stockpile. Yeah no doubt. We use a massive amount annually though.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fyrelyzard66
When I first saw the article I immediately thought of the movie "Children of Men". In it the gov. offered all citizens who wanted to "voluntarily" off themselves to alleviate the population pressure a suicide kit. This kit contained a high dose of narcotic painkiller. Could this be in the offering as the world slides into unsustainability?

Nahhh...that would only create a lot of morphine addicts. If they wanted to offer a suicide kit they would probably be using a liquid form of barbituates. That is what Oregon uses for assisted suicide.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Or the situation could be like OPEC. When the price gets down too low, just cut off the supply for awhile and let the price sky rocket while you hold onto it.

Simple market economics. There is no rush. The users are out there and the cartels understand the meaning of supply and demand.

The wonderful thing about a free market, is the more its needed, the more people find ways to supply it. Half the heroin supply missing?

I bet that excuse, whether founded or not is driving street price as we speak.

Peace

[edit on 17-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Our morphine and codeine come from the Opium flower. From its mass production. The same sources that produce Heroin.

Yes but a few years ago Afghanistan was not really producing ANY. Where ever the pharma companies were getting it from at that time, it surely was NOT Afghanistan.

I am quite sure there is a huge difference between the opiates pharma companies buy (i.e. legal farms, though i thought a lot of it was synthetic these days) compared to the illegal opium crops produced by countries like Afghanistan. The big pharma companies would have to buy it from legit sources and have contracts on production and all that.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Opium can, and has been synthesized. Rethink the theory, which is essentially sound, but don't think that if all the poppy plants is the world were eradicated we wouldn't still have petrochemical substitutes. This is Big Pharma's territory. They own it all.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Yes but a few years ago Afghanistan was not really producing ANY. Where ever the pharma companies were getting it from at that time, it surely was NOT Afghanistan.

That's what I was trying to say. I am saying is that it has shifted from China to Afghanistan as an aftermath of the .War on Terror'.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It's possible to turn lead into gold in a lab too.

The question isn't a matter of whether it's a synthetic possibility. It's the efficiency of doing so. Big Pharma depends on the opium industry for its mass commercial production of morphine and codeine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join