It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a way to search all my topics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am trying to search out a thread I made some years ago, but the best method I can find has a limit of 150 topics in the list.

I do not recall the exact title or the keywords, so I cannot use search (excepting the fact search is currently disabled), and need a way to create a list of all my topics so I can scroll through them to find one old topic in particular.

Any idea's?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Interesting problem. The search function to the right of the menu bar is not disabled right now, so you can use that.

Hmm. I tried a search using your name and got a whole bunch of results, but not knowing what the topic was I didn't know how to narrow it. Do you remember what forum you posted it in? Or what the topic was?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes, I used the Google version, but I did not find what I was looking for in the seven or so pages of results.

I think it was in Political Conspiracies, but the subject matter was about presidential candidates cutting their face while shaving.

I know, a lame subject, but I am expecting this to happen soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

You said you can't remember keywords or titles so I'm not sure how much help this will be but you can try a site limited Google search.

Go to Google then use the advanced search feature. Type in your screen name here with anything you can remember about that thread. Then limit the search to abovetopsecret.com.

Good luck.

top topics

join