It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 polar shift could it also mean shift in power???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that maybe when the poles shift in 2012 it will not only change our consciousness but the powers that be like whose at the top will be at the bottom and visa versa. I think black and white people get along together relatively good but physically are polar opposites. Right now i would say the white side has the upper hand. the question is do you guys think the when the world is turned upside down and the poles shift could there be a shift in power. maybe that's why we are seeing the coming of a black pres and more prominence in the black community than we have ever seen in years? What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You mean like Helter Skelter?
Forget it. There is not going to be a pole shift.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by handcock

Before we speculate if 2012 is going to bring a shift in world power.

Can we address the fact that your pretense is that there will be a pole shift in 2012? What makes you so certain of that?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by handcock

Before we speculate if 2012 is going to bring a shift in world power.

Can we address the fact that your pretense is that there will be a pole shift in 2012? What makes you so certain of that?

I agree. Scientific evidence that we are falling into that period or anything? I'd like to speculate these theories, but they're usually missing the creme filling.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well..there's this:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

The changes "may suggest the possibility of an upcoming reversal of the geomagnetic field,"

That, and Albert Einstein's quote seems to be the only two non-mystical mentions of a pole shift in the near future, 2012.

Of course there is also the alignment with the galactic center, which really no one has any idea of the effect of that.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Reddupo]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Earth's magnetic field has reversed hundreds of times over the past billion years, and the process could take thousands of years to complete.

Source

Doesn't seem it will be happening any time soon, from a human point of view.

There is no galactic "alignment" in any significant sense.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
my bets are placed on a shift in power, but of a different kind. The poles will shift, N will be S and S will be N, and all our electronics wont work, and the electronics in the ancient pyramids in Antarctica which were built prior to the last pole shift, will begin to work again, and then predator is going to come hunt us all, and alien will help save us, but will make us their slaves and we will accept willingly for having saved our butts.

new topics

top topics

join