It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFO "Orbs" Tesseracts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hey, guys.. longtime "lurker", first time poster here. I've been reading about these mysterious "orbs" more and more in the media on this site. Is it possible that they are indeed some extra terrestrial mode of transport, which is in fact a tesseract, and therefore much larger on the inside?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
tesseracts are 4 dimensional cubes last I heard. Not sure how that becomes an orb with more space than it seems

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If you read Miriam Delicado, Bluestar Fulfilling Prophecy, she talks about the orbs as probes, that do many different things for our visitors. I believe she's right.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a cube can become a an "orb" if it is rotating fast enough, it will appear to be circular.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by governmentsecrets
Hey, guys.. longtime "lurker", first time poster here. I've been reading about these mysterious "orbs" more and more in the media on this site. Is it possible that they are indeed some extra terrestrial mode of transport, which is in fact a tesseract, and therefore much larger on the inside?

OMG IT'S THE DOCTOR AND HIS TARDIS!!! lol jk. interesting idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Shot alot at Govetts leap in the blue mountains - both with the sun behind me and infront of me

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by governmentsecrets

First, I must say, in all my years of research concerning this Phenomenon, the truth is a very well guarded secret.

You might find some information about them in the Kaballa (Merkabah) en.wikipedia.org... , but for me personally, I find the Kabbala to be questionable at best.

I have not found sufficient information at this point to come to a firm conclusion as to what they are in reality. It may be true that entrance into one will permit transportation from one location to another, but for what purpose you must look at what was achieved by the "ride". I suspect Enoch was given such a ride, but with a more sinister reason.

I have seen them with my own eyes so I know them to be real. I have not been offered a ride in one, and for some strange reason I feel lucky.

Many reports suggest that they can just disappear and reappear in another location. Is it the same one, or another, very hard to speculate. It has also been reported that other colors have been sighted as well.

I have concluded that these white light orbs are in fact the same phenomenon reported in WWII as "Foo Fighters". As to their interior dimensions and complete abilities further study is required.

I have other suspicions as to their intent and roles they may have played in human history but no one seems to be willing to discuss it.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Existing in a 3d reality, we can observe the dimensions below ours so to speak.
We can only reveal in 3d the asymmetry of our existence the the 4th dimension.
We can see the effects, in the lower dimensions, but cannot exist within the causal plane.

A 4th D entity can only be observed by us as being 3D.

No matter our vantage point a 4thD tesseract will always appear to us a 3D object following along our time line but could very well not be subject to it.

We must exist withing the 4thD causal plane to experience the true form of a 4thD entity.
A tesseract, possibly.
Sent by who and when?

[edit on 23/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
when? that's a good question. maybe they're not extraterrestrial at all, but futuristic! probes from the future sent to view the past.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have been challenged to reveal what I know of the Orbs, but to do so would open the door to creation itself. Yes, these messengers are real, and have played a huge part in the development of humanity. They are not alien to us, that is to the spirited being, they are alien to the non spirited.

I do not fear the truth, and I believe our Greatest creator has put all things in front of us to be seen, explored, and enjoyed.

I hesitate because once the door is open, their is no turning back, no excuse for ignorance, no hiding from the truth. It will bare itself to where none could hide behind it, or hide from it.

Many today demand scientific proof of the Divine and its plan, and when this proof does not materialize they scoff and claim it not to be real. They only respond to what can be seen, and heard, and touched. They must have proof before they allow their minds to consider possibilities beyond their own physical bodies.

They, the spirited and non spirited were given proof "Seeing Is Believing", and when the spirited saw the truth of this proof they knew it to be only a illusion, and not the real truth from within. They became exiled.

I am only a human being capable of ignorance, error and limitations. I can only share thoughts, ideas and impressions. To know all the mind that brought us here, is inhuman at best, and a lie at worst.

The most common, and the most evident, and If you ask me, the real divine geometric symbol, is the orb. Its the most prevalent geometric design in the universe.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by governmentsecrets

I have often pondered that question.
When Indeed?
For we are the only source of our own questions and answers. For now>

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Perhaps not tesseracts, but related hyperdimensional shapes. There are other four dimensional shapes besides the tesseract. In fact any shape, even an irregular one, can be four dimensional.

Some craft, such as the Otis Carr craft, are quite possibly able to bend the third dimension at "right angles to reality", to use a phrase coined by Douglas Adams. However this is accomplished using known gravitational principles of 3 dimensions and need not actually involve a fourth dimension at all, unless you count time as the fourth dimension. Such travel certainly messes with our 3D concept of time quite a bit. It is also possible that these craft travel through the fourth or fifth (or possibly even higher) dimensions and pop into our reality every so often when they want to do business here, in which case they ARE tesseracts or hyperspheres (or whatever shape they are), while possessing additional dimensions invisible to us lowly 3-D folk.

[EDIT: to correct typo's - I am a terrible typist]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I do not mean to offend, but you have typed quite a lot and ended up not saying anything. If I understand anything from your post, it is that you truly believe that you know what the orbs are, yet are unwilling to share that information with anyone else, instead leaving us to arrive at our own conclusions. In that case, you have said nothing of relevance outside of perhaps restating something between "sit and meditate on this" and "go away, kid, you bother me."

If you have some insight, offer it. If you do not wish to do so, do not tease us with an "I know something you don't know" upturn of the nose. I am going to guess here that you do not know anything, and merely believe them to be associated with something of either a religious significance or have chosen to inter-weave the orb phenomenon in to the general theory that ETs have been manipulating or "guiding" man.

Now, so as not to ignore or cast aside governmentsecrets' original post, I do not personally believe these orbs to be ET vessels of transportation.
I did see a glowing sphere once. I was quite young, perhaps six, yet the evening has remained as vivid to me as it was while I was looking at the thing. I must have been asleep in bed when I was awoken by a brightness from within my room. I looked across the room (no more than eight feet) to see a swirling ball of light, about 2-1/2 to 3 feet in diameter. It seemed to be giving off predominantly white light, yet there were yellows and blues wisping about within it. I most likely only looked at it for several seconds before pulling the covers over my head and trying to go back to sleep, closing my eyes hard and wishing that it would go away. I eventually woke up the next morning with no sign of it having been in the room.

I remember trying to find a way to recreate what I had seen. It could not have been car headlights as my single bedroom window was nowhere near a street. The thing had appeared about three feet to the left of the window, yet there was no reflective object on the opposing wall and the chimney jutted out between the window and where it had been. There was no way that I could find that this would have been a reflection.

I had resolved in my mind that it was a gateway to "somewhere else," and that if it ever appeared again, I would not shy away under the covers. But it never did appear in that house, nor the other five that I have lived in since then. At this point, I believe that I saw either a mass of energy (I'm sure there must be a pretty name for that) or ball lightning. Although, I don't remember it moving at all during the time that I was looking at it.

While I do not believe that there was a little guy in there looking back at me, I did get the feeling that there was much more to that ball of light than I had seen. Like I said, it felt like a doorway.

Anyway, I hope that this helps the OP in some way.

'edit because my html skills suck

[edit on 10/23/08 by Goosenapper]

[edit on 10/23/08 by Goosenapper]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goosenapper
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I do not mean to offend, but you have typed quite a lot and ended up not saying anything. If I understand anything from your post, it is that you truly believe that you know what the orbs are, yet are unwilling to share that information with anyone else, instead leaving us to arrive at our own conclusions. In that case, you have said nothing of relevance outside of perhaps restating something between "sit and meditate on this" and "go away, kid, you bother me."

Well, if he practices kabbalah, and judging by his post he does, you have to understand something. Most kabbalists, like Masons, don't just spit and spat their information.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I take no offense to your words. Your summation is correct. There are those who took those words I wrote, and thought volumes. And others such as yourself who require proof and have things explained down to the smallest degree. Even sadder, is when revelations come, they are taken by the non hearted and transformed into a personal profit, something they are never intended to be. For in the non hearted, there is no insight, no inspiration of their own, and must steal that which does not belong to them.

If you have some insight, offer it. If you do not wish to do so, do not tease us with an "I know something you don't know" upturn of the nose. I am going to guess here that you do not know anything, and merely believe them to be associated with something of either a religious significance or have chosen to inter-weave the orb phenomenon in to the general theory that ETs have been manipulating or "guiding" man.
The insight I have to offer will come, but not of your time.

Sit back, take a load off your feet, relax, and contemplate the following.
""sit and meditate on this""

new topics

top topics

join