It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-Z of Alien Species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here's an interesting site. It purports to be an A-Z of Alien Species from the Adamic/Evadamic hybrids to the Winged Draconians and everything in between

For example :

ALPHA-DRACONIANS
Reptilian beings who are said to have established colonies in Alpha Draconis. Like all reptilians, these claim to have originated on Terra thousands of years ago, a fact that they use to 'justify' their attempt to re-take the earth for their own. They are apparently a major part of a planned 'invasion' which is eventually turning from covert infiltration mode to overt invasion mode as the "window of opportunity" (the time span before International human society becomes an interplanetary and interstellar power) slowly begins to close ...

MOTHMEN
Largely subterranean, pterodactyloid-like hominoids with bat-like wings ... Although often referred to as 'Mothmen', this title might be a little misleading. These creatures ... have been encountered near underground systems near Mountauk Point, Long Island; Point Pleasant, West Virginia; and Dulce, New Mexico.

WINGED DRACONIANS
They are tall, over seven feet, reptilians with dark reptile scales, elongated hands with thick black talons on 4 fingers ... They have the ability to shape # to propagate ... A very cunning aggressive reptilian species with the ability for transdimensional travel.

www.global-conspiracies.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lol, and I thought Pupp was crazy for believing and seeing reptoids everywhere. I had no idea people believed in so many species. The website almost looked like pick any star, and name a race after it. Pick any inhospitable location on Earth and name a race after it.

To anyone who has actually done a lot of research into aliens (I haven't): Are most of these things listed on the site legit, or did this person just make some stuff up as filler?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
They have the ability to shape # to propagate ...

I think thats a testiment to the validity of the site...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Although that's a nice catch, it's an easy mistake to make. All they had to do was miss the "f". So I personally won't hold that against the site. Besides, from the little I know, the information contained is enough, for me

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Cool site.Whether accurate or not,I think those descriptions and theorys on the varying species which may exist are quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

Originally posted by Pisky
They have the ability to shape # to propagate ...

I think thats a testiment to the validity of the site...

I didn't notice that

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Jawas
Another group of extraterrestrials has been termed the 'Jawas', after their resemblance to the creatures in the film, Star Wars.

This groups is distinguished by their clothing. They wearhoods and robes, are generally short, 3-4 1/2 ft. tall and their faces are concealed by the shadows thrown by their hoods. There has been reports that this species has glowing eyes.

Is this site serious? It talks about Jawas? And Sasquatches being able to turn invisible at will and move between dimensions? Hmm... I think someone just has a lot of free time and a big imagination.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very interesting site, and a great find... obviously took some work for somebody to get this together.

However, I have to question its validity... I didn't have much of a problem until I got to "Jawas". Sure, it says they were named after the little Star Wars buggers, but I really doubt there's a race of little men with glowing eyes that always wear coarse, brown robes with cowls that cast shadows to hide their faces. Not unless, of course, you've seen SW one too many times...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Star Wars and meth is a bad combination...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
We discussed this in a thread called "How many races of alines(sic) are known to man?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek. There's another site with a list of species at

www.worldofthestrange.com...

The only species I know of are the one listed in the SOM1-01 manual, EBE Type I and EBE Type II.

Until I see military doc indicating otherwise, all other species is heresay.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That's all right...

They don't believe in YOU, either

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yep, I remember pointing out the list, hehe...(I think another did too)...

Anyhow, it isn't like they are saying yes they all exist, it's simply a nice little compilation of reported alien types witnessed by observers, and quite a good one...

Just a side note, the first "Jawa" type aliens were from a sighting in the 50's (i.e. before SW). Jawa is simply a convenient way to describe them.... That's just one example that it isn't as hokey of a site as you may think.....

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I loved the one about the Jawas how they resmble the Star Wars characters. I was just saying ot myself someone likes Star Wars to much. Pretty interesting site none the less.

top topics

join