It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection Questions 2.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
First of all, I'd like to apoligize for my other post. It was kind of inapropriate.

I'd like to have any and all tips you guys may have.
I've been trying very hard to Astral Project, but havent done it yet. Could you give me descriptions of what it's like. You know, the Astral Plain, leaving you body. Doing what ever you want ( I.E., watching Matrix on hi-def plasma). Is it easy?

Thanks....ALOT!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I will suggest a free online course given by mysticweb.org... . The next session starts at the end of April and it is 9 weeks long. If you make headway in your practice, I suggest a small donation be made thru their donation page because that is how they keep the site running. There is a post section for questions and support and their is a student only chat area. I am in the middle of the course and am impressed how much progress I have made. I began months before and had 1 projection, but the class has taught me how to focus and "train" to achieve OTB. I am astounded at the transformation of my mind during the course of the class. But I have invested much time. every morning and evening I do the weekly exercises and they are paying off.
You have to be patient, and focus, and try to maintain awareness to the moment of falling into sleep. Meditation is the key to awareness. You can goto that site or others and get tips on how to.
Good Luck
oooh yeah... whats it like? sorry I forgot that part..........
My best one so far was:
I wanted to goto this area of the woods where I used to live because its kinda creepy and cool and its also a cemetary and I used to love hikin thru there, (I still go when I can). So the best thing to do is have a place or person in mind to visit ( a house a deceased relative, a planet, a solar system)...
But I wanted to see animals...
SSSO I find myself in a rabbit hole with a big eye starin at me but it wasnt big it was normal size it was just perception...so I came out and I flew ..yeah FLEW... to a coyote and we interacted...ofcourse this is in the "astral" and I wasnt with some coyote out there in the woods by my old house. Everything was in shades of blue and everything was made of pinpoints of light but it was all sooo clear and crisp and the snow was....man I could go on forever about that one.
2 years ago I didnt believe any of this to be possible... Now its changed my entire perception on science religion and the world.
Kristine

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
AP is much easier than mos people would have you believe. Here is the occult method. It's a doddle.

When you first wake up in the morning, then try and become mentally alert whilst not moving your body or opening your eyes. Allow your body to remain still as if you were sleeping.

Initiate an imaginary spin along the axis of your body. Try and make the spin go as fast as possible. Maintain the spin without falling asleep. Keep this going for several minutes.

Approach this playfully, do not allow your body, eyelids, forehead etc to tense up. You may experience close eye visuals and even full sight.

When the projection reflex occurs, you may be under the allusion that you just rolled out of your bed. In a sense you have...

At this point it is very important to move as far away from your body as possible. Once well clear take a reality check, try reading something, looking away, then looking back and reading it again. Provided there is no consistency then you are effectively in a pure energy astral dimension. At this point state "I AM DREAMING", although your mind will be fairly concious. At this point you will 'officially' enter the lucid dream state.

Next realise that LD and AP are one and the same. So state "I AM OUT OF BODY". You will now be upgraded to an OOB AP. Next demand some clarity by stating "CLAITY NOW" and "FOCUS NOW". Should you wish to return to the microcosm and explore the fifth dimension then state "ETHERIC ZONE NOW". Otherwise you will remain in the astral.

The theric zone is the 5th dimension of the microcosm, and consists of a pure energy model of the other 4 dimensions. This place is sometimes referred to as the 'real time zone' because you can observe life in real time, and can test out the validity of projection by vrious means such as looking at a playig card placed face up on a high shelf etc.

The main differences between the microcosm and macrocosm is that the microcosm has a time dimension, you should observe that the wierdness in the astral planes can easily be explained by the absence of time. Also the microcosm contains 3 physical dimensions of matter, whereas the macrocosm consists entirely of energy dimensions. The microcosm also has a delay inserted between though and effect, whereas results are much faster in the macrocosm, the higher you go.

The microcosm is like a nursery school for Gods.

As a tetrapolar entity you have the freedom to pretty much visit anywhere during an AP, because you are currently incarnated in the microcosm. All that is required is some practice at achieving the necessary vibrations.

That's a reasonable overview to get started on. Hope this helps.

Flash

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That's the first time "ve heard of that method.

Does it really work the way you say it does? So do you have any other accounts of people being succesful with this? A link or book maybe?

Btw, I've had six OOBE's before...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
I will suggest a free online course given by mysticweb.org... .

Thank you for that link! I just enrolled and I'm looking forward to starting.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
in one of my most recent oobe's...i found myself in this room...well not exactly..it had no walls...and it seemed that fairy lights were hanging from the floor to the ceiling in a grid pattern for as far as i could see...of course the realization of me actually being there...ends up snapping me back into reality..

another time i was on a shiny lake with mountains in the distant..

other times..i just find myself over my body in my room.

so i really can't say exactly what the astral plane looks like since it has been different for each major experience.

and that course on mysticweb is really good...i too am in the middle of it..week 5 or 6 i think.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have a question now as well: When one Astral Projects, could some perceptive people who are concious at the time see us as ghosts or sense us if we were around them?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
I have a question now as well: When one Astral Projects, could some perceptive people who are concious at the time see us as ghosts or sense us if we were around them?

Yep.

You could float through someone and they will get goosebumps, its a natural energetic reaction inate to everyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
Yep.

You could float through someone and they will get goosebumps, its a natural energetic reaction inate to everyone.

Very cool. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flash

Initiate an imaginary spin along the axis of your body. Try and make the spin go as fast as possible. Maintain the spin without falling asleep. Keep this going for several minutes.

Flash

Well Flash I must say I'm intrigued by this method,
I wouldn't mind trying that technique,
one thing though,
do you spin sort of around as if your were being spun around by your feet or as if you were rolling round and round as if trying to roll out of your body?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Whatever suits you really. The classic version is to spin on your axis, in other words ROLL. However you should think of it as more akin to the old playground activity of spinning round in a circle. The other type, a radial spin, like drunk head spins can also be effective, but in my experience the axial spin works much better.

What amazes me is how few people have heard of this technique. It is many times more effective than anything else. I must stress that it works best apon waking. It's also very smooth and tends to lack any vibrations because your physical body is already asleep.

Anytime an OOB or lucid dream terminates you can usually reinitiate by spinning. Spinning during an experience is a good way to 'travel' heh heh.

The rope technique is pretty #, more of an occult red herring. Spinning is the natural method for induction. We are actually designed to trigger a projection reflex by spinning.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yeah this is how I had my first OBE, I didn't know about the technique and wasnt try for one it was a total suprise. Was a bit of a let down though because I couln't see
. Itried to open my eyes with my fingers but it didnt work. I was about to ask and/or order to see but my alarm clock woke me hehe.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
I will suggest a free online course given by mysticweb.org... .

Thank you for that link! I just enrolled and I'm looking forward to starting.

You will love it ..Im in week 7 and have learned sooo much!
Good luck in the journey
Kristine

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well if you would like anything else to know about astraling just U2U me i think most (if not all) of what you need to know is posted here so read carefully

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have a question about AP...
I read something about as you fall asleep try to "feel" yourself floating up towards the ceiling or something like that to induce AP. If this is true, here is where my question lies:

When I was between the years of 3 and 6 (I'm 14 now), I would always have these sensations when I was laying in bed that I was being lifted up...although my memory of this is cloudy, some of those nights I do remember seeing myself sometimes and being able to fly around and stuff as though in a lucid dream, although at that time I'm sure I didn't know what one was....I was wondering, were these experiences of the floating sensation me projecting?...
I no longer have these feelings anymore although I'd like to conciously experience an Astral Projection

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
I have a question about AP...
I read something about as you fall asleep try to "feel" yourself floating up towards the ceiling or something like that to induce AP. If this is true, here is where my question lies:

When I was between the years of 3 and 6 (I'm 14 now), I would always have these sensations when I was laying in bed that I was being lifted up...although my memory of this is cloudy, some of those nights I do remember seeing myself sometimes and being able to fly around and stuff as though in a lucid dream, although at that time I'm sure I didn't know what one was....I was wondering, were these experiences of the floating sensation me projecting?...
I no longer have these feelings anymore although I'd like to conciously experience an Astral Projection

I too had many lucid dreams as a child but dwindled away till now that I can induce them, IM 30.
The floating and flying sensation is more common in children. I think that we are born with these insticts naturally and lose them for some reason as we get older.

Remember this concept is veryyy old, and is believed to be the way knowlege is passed thru humans from generation to generation or even continent to continent. OOBE and astral planing is believed to be the "link" of human common knowlege. You can learn of ancient and future ways thru the astral plane ..everything that ever has and everything that ever will be.
We lose this intuition and method of gaining knowlege because modern forms of education have taken over our minds. This I believe to be the truth, and as I have said before, I am a student of science and mathematics (3yrs college)..I have taken classes in phych soc and physio+biological sciences, I have been involved in occult for 15 years but I arrive at this conclusion and believe in the idea of common knowlege thru experiencing it on a personal level.
What you experienced as a child was cut off from intergrating you into formal institution of education.

So having said that...
The feeling of floatingg up happens when you are in the first stages of meditation, what you actually want to happen is, your body to feel heavy. floating is your first sensation of self hypnosis, when you get in deep, you get heavy like being pushed down into your matteress, so many say ..to imagine yourself floating doesnt work. But it may work for you.
More like falling is the way that works for me ...breath in...and on the out fallllllll and repeat.

If you saw yourself, you were having oobe which isnt so odd for little kids
Kris

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
xxKrisxx

Regarding mysticweb; you may want to consult websites such as these regarding Samael Aun Weor's doctrine:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

www.gnosis-usa.com...

Mark Pritchard is a fraud and you'll also see exactly why here:

gnosiscentral.com...

Allow me to point your attention to one tiny little detail, that people seem missing...... well I don't know the spanish translation, but the english definitely says:

"However, the Major Brethren had foreseen everything very well. The �Chela� Beelzebub incarnated in France, in a feminine body. NOW Beelzebub is a beautiful girl in France, who will overwhelm the world because of her sanctity, power and wisdom."

It says, NOW... IS. If I know well then Master Samael wrote his 'Revolution of Beelzebub' in 1950. He talks about that time... Now Beelzebub is a beautiful girl in France. So basically Beelzebub was already born in 1950...
Now when was Mark Pritchard born? In 1963.

Peace

Right, so then the young girl would have been at least 13 years old, or maybe more by the time that imposter was born in Wales.

Yes, that's right. The comments were made in PRESENT TENSE, thus depicting an event that had already occoured.

Therefore, it is obvious that Mr Pritchard is not a woman born in France, and is therefore not related to the real Beelzebub...

It is interesting that we must keep emphasising this point.

Tamahu wrote

Busted!

LMAO!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flash

I've been trying to consciously project since about 1973, but my survival instinct keeps kicking in and freaking me out as soon as a result is imminent.
I've also been interested in the other aspects of the occult since I was able to think in words.
I also have never come across your method of projection. I'll definitely give it a try.
The methods I've used involve deep breathing, then gradual relaxation from the toes upwards, and then the visualisation of;
A/ Myself as steam rising from my body, or
B/ A small light in the back of my head, or
C/ myself spinning down a tunnel.
All have been effective up until that point of panic and unreasoned fear that prevents my externalisation.
VERY frustrating, to say the least.
I have projected out of dreams, (Usually nightmares), but I would love to be able to zoom around consciously at will, especially in space and to other planets. (Then I'd be able to find out if there WERE alien bases on the moon.Lol!)
One thing I read in a book on the subject which has always puzzled me:
'Avoid eating nuts. Especially peanuts'.
WHY?
Any suggestions?
Thanks for the great posts everyone.
Laters.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

I wake up in the morning for a short time and then return back to bed. I can feel myself very relaxed, then I start to feel as if I'm rolling, spinning and then Zoom! I'm flying around my room. I now know how to control where I want to go, which is mostly around the hills around my home but I'm trying to have a bigger break through by seeing something completely different.

I once ended up in a school or convent where no words were spoken but I was welcomed and began a project of sorts with these classmates and a Headmaster type figure.

I have no idea if I'm just a Lucid dreamer or if I'm having a OBE.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
LOL!!! I finally found the an active thread discussing mysticweb I just enrolled for the course starting monday and was looking for somebody or a few people to take it/discuss it with....I don't know anybody who is into the same things as I am here in good ol' Ottawa.
So if anybody is interested in sharing info or experiences through this course u2u me.
I have been working on unlocking my mind/chakras for many years now and only within the last year I have experienced some amazing world changing events, but unfortunately I am not very good at controlling these energies, hence the reason for taking this course

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join