It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory of the Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Since the Antichrist, Beast(s) etc are driven by some kind of motive what would their victory look like? In other words if supposedly they succeed in their plans on Earth how would that change the big picture? Could then evil spread from the earth into the universe as some sort of virus since the universe would still be
untouched (very little known about it ie. planets with life etc)
Another curve ball into this hypothetical situation would be "time" itself. If evil wins...then can evil be evil for eternity? Since in an eternity everything is possible.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Damning as many souls as they can for tea time company in hell before the universe rolls up into a very capable fly swatter.

Besides evil never wins, sadly my cat still strives...

[edit on 16-10-2008 by PinealGlandThoth]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by PinealGlandThoth]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Since the Antichrist, Beast(s) etc are driven by some kind of motive what would their victory look like?

Well, lets see.

I suppose there would be some type of hellish monetary system. And maybe some sort of taxing scheme where the rich got richer and the suckers didn't know any better.
Then I would top it off with politicians that couldn't spell the word "honesty". Then I suppose I would have those same politicians turn a republican form of government into a demonic democracy.

Thank God there aren't any of those countries around today........

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Its yin and yang

antichrist - christ

Black - white

Apple - banana

good - bad

People have to lay off the notions of one sided view on everything.

People learn to disern, learn to listen to your heart and mind. What do you believe. Stop labelling this world is good or bad, anti christ is here or the christ is coming.

People open up your spirit where your potential lies. Break free from borders, label, limits, history and groupings

Waves at "everyone" on earth, everyone....

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'll tell you what it would look like, a bunch of maggots feeding on a piece of meat and then eventually after the meat was gone they would start going after each other.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Isn't it true that the Antichrist will rise to power through the guise of being a peacemaker? Not only that but also, from what I understand, the Antichrist won't know his/her true purpose until it takes the throne of power. I've searched for clarification on some of this info and have only found religious zealot sites quoting Bible scripture. Any insight? If we have free will, how could we ever really be 'enslaved' by any entity?

!
Mips

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr mips
Isn't it true that the Antichrist will rise to power through the guise of being a peacemaker? Not only that but also, from what I understand, the Antichrist won't know his/her true purpose until it takes the throne of power. I've searched for clarification on some of this info and have only found religious zealot sites quoting Bible scripture. Any insight? If we have free will, how could we ever really be 'enslaved' by any entity?

!
Mips

That is absolutely 100% not true. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is all assumption. Assumption and, in my opinion, a good imagination, which I have no problem with as a writer.

I think there is something mysterious out there. I do not, however, think it is biblical at all. There are things you hear or see that ring biblical to me. The universe in its majesty is not one of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

hehehe, i can understand the the ying yang statement,

black and white
antichrist - christ
good - bad

but why apple - banana ??? just curious

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In this situation there would be complete evil on earth...but not 100%.
I think there still would be some good left on the earth because without good
then what would evil compare himself/herself/itself to?
So this brings back the situation where Satan did not try to kill Jesus rather tempted him with power and material things of the Earth. Interestingly enough it was not with planets or other more grandiose things.
So Satan also knows that there is some need to keep some good around in some shape or form... (Always thought that this was rather lame....I mean...how...or with what.... are you going to tempt the son of God with....that was rather weak on Satan's part
)

And now to make my head hurt.
Does evil come from Satan or comes from man?
If evil does not come from Satan then why is Satan evil or viewed as evil?
I'm trying to focus on this supernatural being here rather for instance a majorities consciousness of evil and such.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by affeyee
reply to post by mind is the universe

hehehe, i can understand the the ying yang statement,

black and white
antichrist - christ
good - bad

but why apple - banana ??? just curious

The same I'm curious to why you posted this thread

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Here is the name of a man, as of sept09/08 that the anti christ is in.
Joseph Chiappalone.
Source Xee-a-twelve.
K.

new topics

top topics

join