It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The check is in the mail.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I rolled over a large retirement account from an insurance company , check to be mailed. They say they mailed it 10 days ago, still no check. I have also called large bank , asked for my final payout statement on my mortgage, they also claim they mailed it 10 days ago. Is anyone else having this problem. Is it the bank/ins company playing games or is there a problem with the Post Office??? Something is not right.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by brusierstone Something is not right.

At this point I am hesitent to to do anything other than the bare minimums.

I was going to take out a health insurance policy for the family but I'm not sure if the insurance company will ever pay any bills. They will most likely just take my money and look for ways to weasel out of everything. Contracts favor the party that hands it to you to sign.

I noticed that my dental insurance company has successfully avoided paying our last dental bill from July, simply by playing games.

Insurance is an intangible anyways and if you think the economy is going to go belly up you're better off investing it in commodities and tangible goods.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by brusierstone

Processing error.. wrong address? .. I would not assume the banks are stealing your money, all processing involving money is done by hand believe it or not, not computers..

I would say 10 days included processing time. Just my opinion. Next time you call, request to speak to a manager.

(most banks don't send via mail, but carriers like fedex, dhl, ups .. check for a tracking number)

join