It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trade Sovereignty for Health Care?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have a hunch that our Government is planning to entice the US Citizens into agreeing (and welcoming) the North American Union via medical care. Over the years, the US Government has intentionally allowed the Illuminati to jack up the price of medicine & health care for this specific purpose. Now our politician puppets can gallop in on a white stallion and "rescue" the poor ignorant people of America. Who knows? they might even name a hospital after him!

If anyone has heard of proposals concerning this - I would be very interested to hear.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaska

Not a bad premise. Jacking up the cost of healthcare so that people will do anything to feel like they can have it is a decent amount of leverage.

If I've learned anything in my time on this planet it is that most people have absolutely no desire to work for, think for, plan for, and take care of themselves. Most people are so goddamned lazy and lacking basic constitution of character that if a government came along in a crisis and promised to take care of them they would kill each other in the scramble to be first in line for benefits. Oh wait...

Liberal Party of Canada Slogan 08:

"Liberal...always there for you"

new topics

join