It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA´s Virtual Tour Of The FAR SIDE Of The Moon (yeehar)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Plus those pics you just posted are pretty much indisputable as far as underground cities on the moon go! Is this disclosure? Just why are they realeasing this after all this time and effort they spent covering it up?

"indisputable" huh? Really? Is that what you think? No other possibility other than a moon civilization right?

That is just sad that you live your life believing things on so little proof, you would make a horrendous scientist. (as would 99.9% of ATS'ers)

Thanks to the OP.. that was an awesome tour.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'll give you a hint,..... heck I'll just tell you again, our Moon is the property of the Grey's.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thanks MoonMine! That absolutely fascinating, and lovely eye candy to start the day off! I always knew there was something more to the moon than what we've been told. What exactly, I don't know? But your photos help in the whole "the truth is out there" theory.

I'd star and flag but I don't know how?

edited to say I figured out the flag part.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by epiphonie1]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There are tracks and dome-like craters EVERYWHERE..

I found a 300km long ridge with forks like a star. Note: ridge not indentation. From the measurement of the shadow it is huge.

Looks like I found something very interesting, but I want to be sure before I post pictures.

Someone TORONTO posted a hi-res pic on the first page. Please can you tell me where that one came from? Looks awesome.

IT IS FRIDAY AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING NOW

Thanks NASA.

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Please debunk this video for my head not explode:

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Very good thread indeed.

Thank you..

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

IM at work so i cant see google or youtube...

try this

www.youtube.com...

reply fast if this is working...

Got it, thanks

Its about the pyramids

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Please debunk this video...
Its just unbearable what this video proclaims.

Why? I think it is very well possible that all released data was heavily censored because the Moon contained structures made by intelligent beings. Maybe Apollo 11 was greeted by those same beings. Maybe the Moon _is_ hollow and inhabited by these beings.

What may be unbearable is that they (NASA et al.) are sitting on this information because we are children to them...

Why not ask Dr Mitchell? He´s scheduled on the board in a few days, what a great opportunity to ask some tough questions...

He may even disclose, who knows?

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Lurking for years without a post, but this is Awesome. Nice work.

I really enjoyed it!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
WOW! Great post OP! this is certainly one of the better posts these days
I Noticed that the Far side of the Moon looks like it is full of mountains. thats a first. i haven't seen mountains on our side. The far side looks a whole lot more interesting too!
Those black squares, are they censure marks or just unfinished photos?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
HELP WANTED

Looking for this Alien Ship supposidly recorded by Apollo 15 right now.

Could use some help.

Current coordinates just of Izsak

Lat: -21.7
Long: 118.5

Thanks in advance

MoonMine

EDIT:It was Apollo 15, not 20

[edit on 17-10-2008 by MoonMine]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sfen Senterra
WOW! Great post OP! this is certainly one of the better posts these days
I Noticed that the Far side of the Moon looks like it is full of mountains. thats a first. i haven't seen mountains on our side. The far side looks a whole lot more interesting too!
Those black squares, are they censure marks or just unfinished photos?

If you ask me: partly missing data, at times conveniently misused to censor.

Still looking for the Alien craft discovered in 1971 by Apollo 15 crew.

puff puff

MoonMine

EDIT: Corrected not Apollo 20, 15.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by MoonMine]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Plus those pics you just posted are pretty much indisputable as far as underground cities on the moon go! Is this disclosure? Just why are they realeasing this after all this time and effort they spent covering it up?

World Wind has been available since 2005. All of the images used to make the moon map have been available online for years.

I'm so excited. Another round of people misunderstanding what they are looking at and jumping to conclusions about civilization and bases on the moon.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

Please debunk this video...
Its just unbearable what this video proclaims.

Why? I think it is very well possible that all released data was heavily censored because the Moon contained structures made by intelligent beings. Maybe Apollo 11 was greeted by those same beings. Maybe the Moon _is_ hollow and inhabited by these beings.

What may be unbearable is that they (NASA et al.) are sitting on this information because we are children to them...

Why not ask Dr Mitchell? He´s scheduled on the board in a few days, what a great opportunity to ask some tough questions...

He may even disclose, who knows?

MoonMine

I posted there first...
Dunno when and where the show will happen (the thread is inactive for a day or so).

For me, there are 3 main conspiracies whirling around:

1) The monetary system and the advent of NWO;
2) The rise of science but all tech non-profitable or world changing is banned by NWO power (tesla and all brave scients who got killed when
discovered forms of energy that cannot have a price tag along);
3) Of course, UFO cover up by NASA and other agencies;

Any tips or missing pieces?

[]´s

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

The moon looks good, but I have to say its not better than Google Earth,and I dont even like google. I tried to look at my location and could not even get close. Cant even see the highways or county roads in my location. Great post other than the comparison to Google Earth.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes instead of crying birds, blimps, balloons and chinese lanterns, we are now being told to mistrust our "lying eyes" once again and accept, glitches. Consistently produced and constantly showed online, but all glitches non-the-less.
The trouble with the other explanations is that they aren't believable or reasonable.

Most of the time, not even logical.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i love it!
there's that glowing blue crater again. just amazing. i can't believe there isn't more stir about this. and it's right there in plain view. completely amazing.
thanks for the great screenshots!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Me thinks some people should check their facts when talking about very specific well known facts of our solar system.

Two sides of the Moon

The Moon is in synchronous rotation, meaning that it keeps nearly the same face turned towards the Earth at all times. Early in the Moon's history, its rotation slowed and became locked in this configuration as a result of frictional effects associated with tidal deformations caused by the Earth.

Long ago when the Moon spun much faster, its tidal bulge preceded the Earth-Moon line because it could not "snap back" its bulges quickly enough to keep its bulges in line with Earth. The rotation swept the bulge beyond the Earth-Moon line. This out-of-line bulge caused a torque, slowing the Moon spin, like a wrench tightening a nut. When the Moon's spin slowed enough to match its orbital rate, then the bulge always faced Earth, the bulge was in line with Earth, and the torque disappeared. That is why the Moon rotates at the same rate as it orbits and we always see the same side of the Moon.

Small variations (libration) in the angle from which the Moon is seen allow about 59% of its surface to be seen from the earth (but only half at any instant).

Near side of the Moon Far side of the Moon

The side of the Moon that faces Earth is called the near side, and the opposite side the far side. The far side is often inaccurately called the "dark side," but in fact, it is illuminated exactly as often as the near side: once per lunar day, during the new moon phase we observe on Earth when the near side is dark. The far side of the Moon was first photographed by the Soviet probe Luna 3 in 1959.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join