It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message to blossom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have just seen the video that Blossom has made as to regard to explantaion of the Oct 14th no show. I am not a gullable person, i can way up the pros and cons. I am not easilly decieved. I was one of many who had watched Blossoms messages from GFL and felt warmth, and hope from them, even though i knew that the probabilityy that this ship would not turn up was quite high. Still, i had hope. I felt compassion towards blossom watching her latest video, and felt in her dissapointment, sadness and embasrrassment. This i would say living is her living nightmare. This is what would have made her wrestle with sharing her message with the world to begin with, and by putting her faith in the transmitter of those messages is what made her go public.
Belief is a strong thing and so is dissapointment. I dont understand why peple are sending her abusive messages. That just shows the kind of person that doesn't think wholly about the scenario. Like a kid told they were going to disney land only to be told only told that you arent going when the time comes - e.g. airline goes bust. It is heart braking for the parent as they belieed they would go, they had faith in the airline. The airline didn't forfill its comitments. All the kid thinks is that there mum lied too them. They dont see the whole picture. I believe we can make the world a better place. Life is what you make of it, you can create your own opportunities, its having the gaul to do it, faith - in yourself. My life this year has been pretty crap. It just keeps getting worse, like I'm falling down the toilet and someones about to flush it. However, i work with myself, i believe you become a stronger person which every adversity you come across. You also learn from it, you can look back and reflect on other people and on your own actions - self teaching. You can also learn to read people on their by their actions. Awareness? There have also been alot of good things happen this year - like Karma.

There are far too many grumpy people in this world, the world is an amazing place, open your eyes a little more and look. See things differently. Watch Ants their facinating, garden spiders drumming to each other, crazy birds that do daft things. Realise the materialistic possesions you have around you are exactly that, one flick of the EMP swith and majority are rendered useless. Learn from our past, learn now bespoke skills once the backbone of trade. Aim towards discovering Free Energy - or ahem.. rediscovering it. Where have all the philosophers gone?????????????????????????????

My message to Blossom or 'Bloss' if you will:

Like i knew the possibilty that The GFL would not show was likely, i also had hope that it would. The message that you sent out gave us hope, i still have that hope. Just because that hope was not realised on October the 14th doesn't mean i dont still have hope. I play the lottery and i hope oneday i will win. Just because my numbers havent come up yet, nor the fact i have been putting the same numbers on for twice a week for 5 years and have won diddily squat has not quashed that hope. As like when i stare into the sky at night or look up at the moon, i cannot fathom why anyone cannot at least consider the possibilty of life elsewhere in the universe. I believe this to be true or even consciousness???? I think we have alot stilll to discover about our ancient civilizations and their buildings/monuments - there are still so many stone tablets that have not yet been deciphered. What do we really know - we dont. We can only conclude from what actual evidence we find so much still undiscovered. Theres one thing, they knew alot about the stars. I although the possibilty i will find out the truth in my/this lifetime is not high but who knows??, but i do i have HOPE that it will.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Please focus your concerns and responses here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thank You

-thread closed-

join