It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FILMS COMING: "The March of the nephilim" and "The Rapture"...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

yeah, I do wish you'd shut up because you are not actually CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING to this thread about the topics posted in the opening of the thread. Why are you even on the thread if you haven't got something to contribute to the theory/info put forth by me ? You just came on here with a one liner inferring I'm ignorant but said F.A else !!!
I should not have bothered rising to your bait , my mistake and a lesson learned. By all means if you have an OPINION of the dots I think I've joined, please speak up. So far, you've said nader. Can you not see that?! Hilarious.

[edit on 17/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A message? Simply put no. Hasn't anyone taken a marketing class? They show you how to penetrate the current "hype". Spread rumors online to sell books, documentaries, movies, music and etc. It is being done all around us and by the looks of it it's working.

These guys are obviously taking advantage of the gullible people. I am not saying you in particular. They have market strategists scour the internet looking for the most read upon stories and well you get the point from there.

In all reality, no one knows what is going to come. Not me, you or even Steven Spielberg. However for me to deny that this is false is ignorant but I must stay skeptical in order to balance the forces of nature. If we all lean to one side then the balance tips.

Those movies look great but nothing more.

Sorry I had to edit.

If the Anunaki return then that would indicate they are the fallen angels spoken of in the Apocrypha books. Which would then indicate there is a God after all and the plan is his. Like I said earlier, anything could happen. However I will star you for your great research!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I am also suggesting there was NEVER going be any REAL second coming- no real Jesus hovering in the sky saving his faithful-that was all a convenient myth manipulated by the controllers. The Bible promise is a LIE.

I don't expect to see Jesus hovering in the sky.

Jesus is a representation of the truth(light). Jesus coming back is in spirit/mind. It is the spirit of the truth returning. It is often called christ consciousness. You feel the connection with god, how everyone is connected, and how "Jesus" is right in what he is saying. So to say Jesus is coming back, is to say the truth and understanding is coming back. Which is what happens at the end of the age, and required for the coming age of Aquarius. I look at it more as an understanding that people will get, as the veil is lifted and the truth is exposed.

When moses comes down from the mountain and is upset with the people worshiping the bull, it was not because they were still in the previous age. It was because they were worshiping the image of the bull, rather than the previous understandings. That is the false idol. Not the age, not the understandings, but the image. It's like worshiping the flag without knowing the things behind it and what it actually stands for.

As Judaesim was surpassed by Christianity, so Christianty is to be surpassed by the new Age religion. They wil hit when the world is trembling at the knees desparate for guiadance and answers - at the most vulnerable time. The controllers are very clever - get the masses to see the governments as the bad guys then produce something that gives them hope for a better world, a world teacher who can even illuminate the corrupted.

I don't think it's really to see the governments as the bad guys, but rather to get the people to see certain types of governments as the bad guys. Which has clearly been done, as many things have been done in the name of 1 thing, while being totally against it in principle. As government is a way of controlling the masses, you will need a new government to come into place, and it would be structured with very centralized power. After all, the so called anti-christ is to try and take the role of god. To be all knowing(spy programs), judge and jury etc. That requires centralization. And decentralization has been frowned upon for quite sometime. Centralization represent power to the authority, while decentralization represents more power to the people.

If you follow the idea we are sons of aliens instead of sons of god and appreciate these beings are dark controllers, the meaning becomes clear...."god" is infact the evil overlord of the creator beings and "satan" is the adversarial energy of the masses who are awake to the dark agenda and resist being netted by it. Everything in the Bible is basically reversed. A clever trick, present the darkness as the light.......throw in some beautiful teachings of a wise man or three , suppress all the information that supports the idea their saviour Jesus was just a man and likely a married one at that and build a religion around him to enslave those who are willing to be enslaved.

Even if my physical body was created by aliens, my consciousness and soul is god. Are you trying to say Satan is the good guy here? Why would they need to suppress all information that supports Jesus was just a man? That is just an image. What is suppressed is that your consciousness, and thus your very being are god.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
jesus, here's a thought...

STOP BICKERING!!!

on to my reply..

1 Annunaki is a very old hoax. Fan made trailer and website. The movie never came out and the hoax was forgotten. That's what i think the MotN is. As for the rest, good post! Im trudging through Tsarion's E-book at work so i'll let you know in a bit

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Yes, that Maitreya.

Okay. I'm just making sure. There are a few 'maitreya's around.

If you think I'm crazed , so be it.

Nope. Not at all. In fact, you sound very 'up' on what Benjamine Creme is up to.

people must NOT have anything to do with the Maitreya or listen to the broadacasts

Agreed. (IF there are ever any real broadcasts. It's been 'promised' for at least 15 years now. Maybe even 20)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow that is so cool. Do the annunaki have something to do with Gog / Magog or Planet X?

Also, I hear that the Annunaki have always been on the Earth, but that they cannot operate in the open and when they want to communicate with one another or large segments of the population who require guidance to further their plans for world domination they promote different movies and plays, which serve as operating instructions or script for their players.

Is their anything to this, do you think that these movies are scripts for annunaki agents?

I was also told that the Annunaki aren't really Gods, but aspire to be, but that they have to capture God's Son for any of their scripts to work at full strength.

I heard that the Annuaki are running out of time and if they don't catch Gods Son soon the apocalypse will occur and they won't be able to hide themselves in our world and they'll be totally exposed for the frauds that they are.

I was thinking that maybe the reason so many of these movies are unreleased is because capturing the Son of God is far more difficult than they planned. Any feedback?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I agree with most of what you said, I just see another layer on top of a layer if you know what I mean.
I think I expressed somethings awkwardly so you misunderstood me , thinking I may be inferring "Satan " as the good guy.
I think the Satan of the Bible has been mixed up with Lucifer to describe the same person. It's clearly not when the research is done. The Satan of the bible is , to my mind, not some real entity but rather a label for what we call "evil" in this world, the "dark" voice in ones head that sometimes argues with the higher impulses.
I see Lucifer as a real being -one of the fallen angels/annunaki who actually tried to help mankind . Unfortunately his name has been tarnished too, with Luciferianism principles being twisted as to appear "bad".

I see the god of the bible as the real "Satan", an evil being. When I said the people who resist enslavement was the "satan" energy , I mean satan in respect of the root meaning of the word, ie Satan meaning "adversary" to god....in this case adversary to the evil god.

I'd better try and edit my post to better reflect this.

And yes, I do understand one of the major lies has regarded this idea of spiritual release/going to "heaven" hinges on how "good" you have been in this life, whether you are one of the "faithful" etc etc....the gnostics understood differently, as did Jesus . We are all spirit and we are all "god" (I prefer the term "cosmic force", I do not like personalizing this energy ). Even the so called "evil" beings are of "god" for the cosmic source encompasses all. Even their actions are part of perpetuating the balance.

Still, all this said one cannot sometimes help feeling attached to the drama because of the human emotions one feels in response to what is going on in this world. Other times, I sit back and laugh and view it all with complete detachment. It depends on my mood , which ebbs and flows.
Either way, I enjoy trying to unravel the plot so to speak .

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well it's interesting how long this Maitreya has stuck around. I would suggest that the controller plans are subject to hiccups and delays. Back in the 80's he prophecied a stock market crash that would occur in japan and affect the world , he implied a WORLD economic crash - although Japan did crash in the market no global depression occured .

I could be wrong on all this, but there are an awful signs telling me otherwise through my research. I plan to look into things as deep as I can go, I'm still gathering info and with so much to research it's taking time.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Well given the ancient texts speak of the annunaki CREATING man by genetically altering neanderthal man, almost the entire human race is in effect part annunaki (also known as the Nephilim). Some bloodlines will have been stronger alien than others, texts support their first experiment failed as the hybrids rebelled (led by the being called Lucifer , lucifer meaning bringer of light). Their second go at things created the adamic race, a dumbed down version of the first hybrid species.

The gist is the alien blood lines have perpetuated tHROUGH man and there are people in this world working with the same energy they were- the energy that seeks to control and enslave and leave man ignorant. If there are original annnunaki on earth still then they are pure alien bloodlines and would be in cahoots with certain people on Earth who have sworn allegiance to them so to speak. There will be people who resonate strongly with the Annunaki energy if you like - these are the controllers.

Personally I don't think they ever left Earth . The texts suggest their homeworld was destroyed and they were left with only "so much" of their technology. Some crafts, weapons and obviously their scientific equipment. It would make sense that they would use man to perpetuate their own species if they were stuck down here. Earth has probably helped them to build many new craft which would account for many of the UFO sightings over the decades. The governments have taken a neutral, silent stance on UFO's for the most part while sitting back and witnessing how excited the masses have been by the idea of being visited by extraterrestrials. think how many humans would like a shot enter into alien craft to escape a world that looks like it's falling apart - tens of millions. What if the UFO's ferrying people off are taking them to their DEATH.

I think there are various aliens visiting earth but these would not interfere with our evolution as a species . The Annunaki apparantly knew that by hybridizing earthlings they were breaking some sort of galactic "law".

The only other alien species reporting to be doing this are the greys . Were they the creators ? I don't know. Considering aliens are obviously way ahead of us in technology etc, it's entirely possible that the "greys" are actually an image PROJECTED into the mind of the victims, when really the greys do not look like they do at all. They certainly do weird experiments on people like the creators did.

There are texts to imply the gods looked like US, not like the greys, texts that talk of the creators being giants and texts that talk of the creators being reptillian like. The texts also speak of how the creators did experiments not only on humans, but animals too....it's possible they created some weird alien - dinosaur like creatures I suppose which would explain the reptlilian look of some beings. There were alot of botched experiments apparantly.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

It's just a movie about a story. That's all. I'm sure plenty of people think The Lord of the Rings happened, and they still made the movie. There's as much fact in both books.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
consider it a method to entrain peoples minds towards the events our future has planned for us,shaping our minds and beliefs to accpet and react badly to the upcoming and present depopulation stratagem....blaming aliens for what our own future is doing to us.

oh and the grays who are ai's can appear in any form they wish,they have chosen to appear human like so they can pretend they are god,"for god made man in his image".

project bluebeam is future ai blaming aliens for what they will and have been doing to us,killing us by the billions.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Bump. cosmicpixie, I cant agree with you more. Ive been studying this for over 30 years. Only I came to it from another direction. In laymen terms, the Matrix is real, and its run almost exactly as in the movie, they just don't have us implanted yet.

In your summation I notice who you believe is responsible, and that is the direction I came into this. I have written my conclusion virtually the same, except who the "Eye" is in actuality.

I see Lucifer as a real being -one of the fallen angels/annunaki who actually tried to help mankind . Unfortunately his name has been tarnished too, with Luciferianism principles being twisted as to appear "bad".
I would suggest we discuss this.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
Wow that is so cool. Do the annunaki have something to do with Gog / Magog or Planet X?

Also, I hear that the Annunaki have always been on the Earth, but that they cannot operate in the open and when they want to communicate with one another or large segments of the population who require guidance to further their plans for world domination they promote different movies and plays, which serve as operating instructions or script for their players.

Is their anything to this, do you think that these movies are scripts for annunaki agents?

I was also told that the Annunaki aren't really Gods, but aspire to be, but that they have to capture God's Son for any of their scripts to work at full strength.

I heard that the Annuaki are running out of time and if they don't catch Gods Son soon the apocalypse will occur and they won't be able to hide themselves in our world and they'll be totally exposed for the frauds that they are.

Hi, have you any links or info on this theory?
I have been researching any annunaki / nephilim theories and have not come across this one.

Ok now realised i am a year too late....

[edit on 23/11/09 by Lucifer84]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I would suggest we discuss this.

I would love to hear more about this, as I could never understand what Lucifer actually did wrong.

Eating fruit from the tree of knowledge, obviously means - taking in knowledge. I do not see what is wrong with this & quite frankly, I would always get upset when reading that Lucifer mislead us. What is wrong with sharing information?

That whole story just never made sense to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Hey,

There are so many different versions of what Lucifer did or what he is. As you can see my username i have a fascination with him.

I personally feel that he challenged god, not necessarily rebelled against him. Also i see a link between Lucifer and Enki. Enki was a rival of Enlil even though they were half brothers according to the Sumerians.
And remember before the Da Vinci code brought this to our attention or at least made it public, the bible described Mary Magdalene as a Prostitute which we all now know why!

My opinion would be Enki was the god of the 1st part of the 1st testament and Enlil the rest and 2nd testament. Enlil starting the big flood.

A little history on here: www.halexandria.org...

The thing is, as said above there are far too many versions and unfortunately nobody alive today could give an accurate version of what happened.
Though Mr Sitchin is trying his best

That’s only my opinion and if anyone has any more info on Lucifer or Enki I would be grateful.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi again;

Lucifer on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

If there was any evidence that either God, Lucifer, Jesus or any of that lot even existed, it would be possible to have a discussion on it. As it is, at the moment, people can only exchange opinions with no one being right or wrong.

For figures of such importance and power, it's strange there's absolutely zero evidence of them existing. My dog is not powerful in the slightest (god bless him), yet he has all kinds of evidence supporting his existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join