It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange mist picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi.

Recently re-discovered a photo I took a couple years ago and thought I'd see what you guys make of it. It's a photo of my friend, taken on his digital kodak camera (I'm not sure of the exact model). He wanted a few photos of himself out in an urban environment so he could bring them all together in a coulage.

One of the places we decided to go to was an alleyway behind the old Georgian manor house. In the photo, the house itself is on the right of the picture (now offices) and to the left is a 10ft wall with a carpark on top.

At the time we took the picture, it was a mild night, damp but fairly warm. No mist, clear night and the stars were out. Neither of us smoke, so we're stumped as to what caused that patch of mist visible on the right hand side of this picture.

To me, it almost looks like a woman in one of those big victorian dresses, but that could well be my brain trying to make order out of the chaos.

I remember the mist was only visible on the screen after the photo was taken and we took 10 more photos of the alleyway empty to see if we could recapture the mist, but to no avail. Unforuntately, I'm not sure if he's still got the original of this image on his camera. In fact, it's not likely, but I will give him a bell over the weekend and you never know.

Anyway, would love to hear what everyone thinks.

(btw, he asked if I could obscure his identity before I posted it, so ignore the green blob)

img381.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Oh wow that is pretty interesting, What im kinda seeing is almost an angel looking thing,

Sure is interesting if you say that you or your friend was not smoking!

Good pic,

I hope to see what others also think,

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, as asala said, if you two weren't taking phat tokes than yes, it's interesting...

This caught my eye as well:

an alleyway behind the old Georgian manor house

That kinda sets up the readers mind for the out of ordinary, but still, it seems like an area that energy of some type might frequent...

Trippy...

new topics

join