It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from the Ufologist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi everybody on ATS, here's the Ufologist. My first encounter (God how I love this word
) with this supa-dupa site was very casual: I was looking for something about some UFO incident (don't remember which one...probably the STS-75 thing) and I stumbled upon this strange named link: "Above Top Secret".. Not being aware that there really are levels higher than Top Secret, I thought that must have been a mistake and I clicked, just to see what it was about.

Jokes apart, I'm glad I've found a place like this. I don't always like what I read, but sometimes I like very much what I read.

A little note about me: I'm mainly a musician, hoping and trying to become famous throughout planet Earth and why not, the Solar System, and why not, the Multiverse.

My other vital interest other than music is, as you might have guessed, our cosmic little brothers. I'm relatively new to this field and I'm trying to understand. Hopefully I can find some answers here!

Thanks for your attention, now if you will excuse me, I got skywatching to do.

Cosmically yours,
The Ufologist.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!

Lol welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Check out my sig for the T&C's and a possible avatar.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Welcome 'home' UFOlogist . . . you'll like it here!

As a complete aside, I'd personally like to thank you for doing to me what ususally takes six or seven cups of coffee each morning . . .

When I saw the tagline on this thread in the lineup this morning, I misread it as . . .

Hi from the Urologist

I'm just not up for a 'visit' today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Thanks a lot miguelbmx!
I was just wondering, how do i put up a nice avatar? You must be a mind reader.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Thanks GoalPoster!
Haha, you really got me 'rofl' with the urologist thing..

Let's hope nobody else mistakes my name

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So, not only I believe in music

thats great ! and now - spread yourself, and give your best to the discussions !

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome
what kind of music do you compose
. Hope you have a good time on the forums, and make some interesting debate and research.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
HI Ufologist.

Hope you love this sight as much as I do.

Welcome aboard!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello. A melody of welcome from one musician to another. What instruments do you play? I play clarinet and oboe. I don't like the oboe but not many scholarships were being offered in 1965 for clarinet players.

You sound like you have a good personality and know how to laugh and have fun. That's a good thing.

I wish you much joy as you take this journey with us, your ATS family.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow!

I have been far for a while and I thought nobody else would read this topic! So... I'll answer now in one post (sorry if I'm late):

@ sechmet and Flighty: thanks a lot! I'll try to give a good contribution to the site.

@ fill0000: thank you!
, my music sounds something like this (warning! it's all demos! the real thing is coming
)

@ dizziedame: thank you too!
, I play guitar (seriously), bass (not so seriously), drums (just for a laugh!:lol
. If you have spare time, you can check the link I gave to fill0000 above. I think yours are great instruments, woodwinds rule!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Not bad, an interesting style
. I prefer the jupiter one best.

Have fun on ATS dude. Be sure to check out BTS forums aswell, you could post links to any new tracks you make
Make yourself at home

[edit on 21-10-2008 by fill0000]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the forum. Be sure and check out BTS as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Great! Thanks, I'll check it out for sure.

new topics

top topics

join