It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild Apologises

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

...or, this poor woman is just another scheister.

Did some one say Art Schliester?

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have figured this all out... she was actually dreaming about bad movies from the past..

www.youtube.com...

She did mention snow cones

Sailor

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi, well i dont believe in all this BUT if it were true, you could always say they came in vibrating on the wrong frequency - so therefore only lifeforms living on earth on that frequency could see

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
frankly, I'm impressed. Most psychics will just make more crap up when they're called on making crap up. But Mrs. Goodchild actually has some integrity. Good for her, I say. In my opinion, it was such an outlandish claim that anyone who believed it has only themselves to blame for any pain it caused them. Quite possibly including Mrs. Goodchild herself.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My guess is that she won whatever bet she was on...

The least she could do now it would be a full refund to all the poor souls who bought her books since the date of her first outlandish 14th Oct claims, or at least put the money on a good shrink to get rid of that awful feeling of guilt and regret.
What a shame...the exploitation of peoples desire to believe.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was just wondering can we use Blossom as a tag now as in "oh this thread is a blossom" thread. It would help weed out the "less' than authentic claims around here; Can we also use it like "that's just a Blossom remark" can we get a new emoticon?? or just a 'Blossom' button???

I give her credit for taking the hit for being wrong, but that is about all.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think it was a good lesson.. for her... and many people who believe in channelers..and so called seers.... prophets for profit.. its all crap.. and Ill bet she turns a 180... and becomes a true skeptic....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If this woman makes a living as a psychic, why would she intentionally lie and ruin her “reputation” and risk possible lawsuits due to fraud? Possibly, she actually believed it to be true and is somewhat “ill”. Just a thought…..

Edit to add: Also, she is sure to face a demise in clientelle/income, this makes me wonder of her mental clarity as well. Why would she risk all of that? I'm not defending her by any means, just thinking....

[edit on 16-10-2008 by curiositydidnotkillthecat]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I wonder if Art and Blossom want to get a craps game started.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join