It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transparent Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A friend and I meditate together a couple times a week. Generally when we are finished, we stare at each others auras for 20 or 30 minutes. Usually we tell each other what colors and symbols we were seeing and where they were located.

A couple months ago, we started seeing each others faces change shape into a different face....a different person even. We practiced this and got adept enough to be able to delve into this person. We could ask questions about it's life and even go into the Akashic records to pull out events in that person's life and go into the picture. It's a wonderful and jaw dropping experience all at the same time.

A few weeks ago, we were looking at each others auras and he was telling me a story. In one humungous, dawning moment, he says, "Holy ****, you can see my thoughts!" I shockingly said yes. He asks, "what am I thinking about right now?" I told him a train station and I described it to him the T. To the color of the brick on the building way in the distance. It was amazing. I still can't believe it.

We spent the next four hours taking each other through all kinds of experiences from reoccuring dreams to OOBE's. It was as if we were in a zone. Though we were staring each other directly in the eyes, it was as if we had a much higher connection. (Ever noticed many people can't be stared in the eyes for an extended period of time without getting freaked out?) At the end, I realized it was the most spiritually draining event of my life. We exhausted so much energy to perform this.

A little over an hour ago, a couple friends came over and I was explaining the latest going on with the planet. I unknowingly got locked into staring at this one girl and in another dawning moment, I stopped talking and said, "oh my god, you can see my thoughts!" We flipped. Neither of us knew we were doing it. Keep in mind, my roommate is enlightened, this girl is just starting her journey.

I've read that in the fourth dimension, there is no hiding. Thoughts are seen and nothing can be hidden. While I always believed it I had never expereinced it. With this second time happening, I'm convinced that anyone can do this. I would love to hear any constructive input and will answer any questions. Thanks for reading.

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

This definitely sounds interesting and believable. A few may disagree but, I have no reason to not believe you
. You're lucky to have someone that is "enlightened" as you call it. Someone to share experiences with. I wish people around here were more in tune with what is actually going on with the Cosmos. I'm sure if everyone thought like this then we'd be better off as a race.

Interesting story. Practice and experience more and relay them to us. If you'd like to chat, I've got a few mediums for doing so. Just U2U me or something
!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've never had an experience like that, but I've often thought about what it would be like to live in a world without secrets.

The transition would be difficult if we were suddenly given the ability to read each other telepathically, but I think the end result would be much better. There would still be good and evil, but they would be more polarized and obvious, instead of what we have now. What we have now is like weeds growing among the crops, almost impossible to tell the two apart.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses.

Panda- I'm for sure lucky to have someone around like that. Many people have told me that. I have no reasons to lie about this. My intention was to put this out to see if anyone has any experience with this. Feel free to u2u me if you like as well.

Kruel- I too before this had thought about a world with no secrets. If it was like that from the beginning, one would not know any other way. In our situation, it would take an adjustment....a big one. That's not to say it couldn't be done. You're right about the increase in polarity that would come from it. It would happen by default. People would have no choice.

new topics

top topics

join