It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in love with a vampire1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by servantofluna
You know people....I may sound crazy but have you heard the saying "Everything in life is a lock, and every lock has a key" which means anything and everything is real, whether you believe it or not.

Despite my signature, I find that very hard to believe. Anything and everything? Well, I'm beaming thermal heat brainwaves through my computer to your house and I'm currently setting it on fire. There's flames everywhere!

Is that really happening? Can you feel the heat at your end? You mean it's not happening? Even though anything and everything is real? Why isn't my fantasy not real but yours is?

So maybe if you would leave your little perfect world of reality and see what was really there, you would understand what i am saying. If you choose to be rude and not understanding then do NOT leave a reply because i do not appreciate nor tolerate ignorance.

Unfortunately, this is a no win situation for all of us. The more that hoaxes appear and the more there are fantasists and fabulists that perpetrate them adamant that they're real then the more the intolerance for hoaxes and hoaxers grows.

As for "little perfect world of reality"? Do you not read the rest of the board? The way things are going, we're all up # creek without a paddle. There's little that's perfect about reality.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think you should get together with this Bird here: www.abovetopsecret.com... Have a cup of coffee or warmed blood...or whatever...and have a nice conversation about how drugs are bad mmkay.

maybe you two could form some kind of "We're in love with imaginary space men" club

Hell you could bring Sharon Osbourne along with you to your "How to keep your cold blooded man happy" classes!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ok, just do you people all know, I do not watch Buffy nor Angel, technically the only vampire movies I have ever watched are Underworld and Interview with a Vampire. Even though I have watched Underworld does not mean I am relating to this movie in any way whatsoever. I do find it amazing how, when I say someone's name is Vyktor, you all believe I am making up some story based on the movie Underworld. Have any of you though that maybe his name is really Vyktor? or has that possibility slipped from your minds?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
lol I just realised your location is Pennsylvania.

Oh I guess that's a coincidence too huh?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by servantofluna
Ok, just do you people all know, I do not watch Buffy nor Angel, technically the only vampire movies I have ever watched are Underworld and Interview with a Vampire. Even though I have watched Underworld does not mean I am relating to this movie in any way whatsoever. I do find it amazing how, when I say someone's name is Vyktor, you all believe I am making up some story based on the movie Underworld. Have any of you though that maybe his name is really Vyktor? or has that possibility slipped from your minds?

Well, with all due respect, your ATS profile doesn't give the impression that you're not inclined in a particular direction. For a start, you claim to speak some Elvish? This means you're either a fan of fantasy fiction enough to actually learn a fictional language such as the Tolkien Elvish language(s) or you're suggesting that you not only have proof of the existence of Elves but you actually speak their language. Either one doesn't really help your argument here. Similarly, you claim to see 'death' - which I presume you mean in a carnate sense as opposed to seeing death like the rest of us - as well as being friends with a 'death angel and goddess'.

As for 'Vyktor', unless he's East European (my partner has an uncle Zoltan amongst equally 'exotic' sounding family members), it is quite unlikely and you must admit it is a coincidence - a culturally influential fantasy film that has a Vampire character that just happens to be called something that's to all intents and purposes the same as the same as the object of your affection. A film that you also admit to having seen.

If this Vampire was called Andy or Dave, then perhaps the reaction to your claim might have been a little different.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would like to know how me living in Pennsylvania is a coincidence?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Luna, I am going to respect your desires to believe in anything you wish. My only advice to you is to read between the lines of your conversation with him. He said he doesnt want to hurt you. Metaphorically, it may mean that his inclination towards vampirism means he has no control over his bloodlust. However, I will post this in the given reality most people live in and tell you that he probably actually does care about you enough to know himself to be a violent person. Perhaps he suffers from some form of dellusion or depression and he knows that he is capable of lashing out at those around him and cares about you and does not want to drag you down into that pit of despair.
There are more ways to hurt a person than to engage them physically. He may be in such an emotionally off-kilter state that he could damage you long term by influencing you negatively. Perhaps he has one or more destructive addictions that he does not want to expose you to.

As to the common person's reality, lets pose the idea that he is not in fact a real or even modern practitioner of vampirism. Lets pretend for a moment that he is just a man. That man in that situation is trying to let you down while maintaining a mysterious, brooding, fantastical life to impress his power and fantasy over you. He does not want to be with you, so he created a personae that most find either psychopathic or demonic, either way being a reason to fear and leave.

In any circumstance, in any situation, in any reality...let this one go. Let it go quickly and without sorrow. Turn without a word and walk away. Dont look back. Your life will be yours without this person in it and it will last a lot longer and healthier without this person in it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by servantofluna

ummmm...vampires do not exist. Dracula/vampires is a fictional character made up in a dark romance novel. Are you serious? If so, you may be in need of psychological help...the sooner the better....just sayin'

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
....I believe, when I was typing the orininal post, I did not ask for an argument. But I have one here, don't I. Hey, thanks for calling me crazy and such, I appreciate the respect people have for others. So just to make everyone happy....I do not know a vampire, his name is not Vyktor, I do not love him, he doesn't supposedly love me back, he doesnt talk to me on the phone almost every night, and I have never met him before, in my life. There, I just erased the situations from your minds. Now move on and stop arguing with me. I'm sure there are other post about things that no one has proven 'not real', other post you can go argue with and put the writer down. Sounds like a GREAT idea. And while your at it, tell them that the person they love isn't real; that he is just a made up creature from a movie, everyone loves to be told that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join