It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in love with a vampire1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What do I do? I'm in love with a vampire named Vyktor but he wants to protect me and I think he is afraid to love me. I want to be near him but he doesn't want me near because he is afraid he will hurt me. How can I make him believe that I am strong, and that he will never hurt me?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I say get away from Vyktor as far as you can because he sounds like a loser. If you are strong, like you say you are, you'll be able to stay away from him easily.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
...Seriously?

Aw man, the Twilight movie hasn't even hit the screen yet, and we get this bunk...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by servantofluna

Victor/Vyktor and Luna? Hmmm, where I heard those names before?

Let's see, it's been awhile since I've dated a vampire. I seem to be attracting far less interesting chaps lately. But:

1. Always carry a stake.
2. If he is feeling frisky eat lots of garlic.
3. Turtlenecks work too, and are very in this season. Go with a rosey shade, those are very fashionable. (On second thought, stick with fall neutral shades.)
4. Do NOT invite him in your home.
5. Trips to Romania are not advised.
6. Get some plastic surgery- he won't age, but you will.
7. Get used to sleeping during the day. This might mean a career change.
8. Teach him to drink only animal blood, like that family in "Twilight." (So, always carry a steak.)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
you could start by seeking a councilor or seeing a psychiatrist.

There are no such things as vampires, and the people who think they are, are nut jobs who decide they want to live life sucking in blood and living a fake sick dream.

After you get some help; How about you get a real man who knows the real world and isn't a mental case. That should set you in the right direction

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Vampirism aside, perhaps you should respect Vyktor's wishes. No one likes to be pursued against their wishes. Besides, he could just be playing hard to get. If you ignore him, he might not be able to resist.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A Vampire !!

You have got to be joking right?
Please tell me you are joking.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The only thing I will say about this, is that there is a VERY specific reason why vampire threads are listed under
"Cryptozoology and MYTHICAL Beasts"

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Joining ATS is good as it helps you broaden your views and helps you learn to realise all the different types of views and opinions that people hold on a wide range of topics!!

I think that this person should go to www.needashrinkfast.org or ring freephone 0900 iamanutcase 345.

Vampires are very private and I dont think he would be happy seeing his love life discussed on a forum.

Good luck and if the doctor gives you a choice between red or blue.....go for the red....they are alot stronger!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You know people....I may sound crazy but have you heard the saying "Everything in life is a lock, and every lock has a key" which means anything and everything is real, whether you believe it or not. So maybe if you would leave your little perfect world of reality and see what was really there, you would understand what i am saying. If you choose to be rude and not understanding then do NOT leave a reply because i do not appreciate nor tolerate ignorance.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You are calling us ignorant because we don't believe in vampires?

See my post above, and heed the advice.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is it me or do people right this crap 'short and sweet' purposely
so they dont over inform people,so some may be believe them or is it just me?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No, you are ignorant because to have to put your unwanted two-sense in

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This thread just made me realize that.
There is no age limit here is there?

I hate teenagers.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If someone tells you that they are afraid they would hurt you it may be a good idea to heed his words.

Being strong doesn't mean that you need to subject yourself to something harmful.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm a fan of Trueblood too!

Remember, there's Tv, then there's HBO.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Vampires may very well be real, just like all other races and beings we think may be real.

However... I do believe that the OP might have been watching too much Buffy and Angel action this halloween season.

Either that or the OP is being duped by a vampire-wanna-be...

I dont mean any offence by this but if this person truly believes he is a vampire and that you should avoid him because he could hurt you... then heed the warning, even if he isnt a vampire he might have a mental problem that could end up in him hurting you.

Or this vampy guy just doesnt like you and told you to back off because he wants you to leave him alone.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by servantofluna
No, you are ignorant because to have to put your unwanted two-sense in

Two-sense? I thought we had five senses... oh, wait! Two Cents. Yeah, that's what you meant.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Vyktor? Someone just got done watching Underworld.

<<   2 >>

join