posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
reply to post by servantofluna
Victor/Vyktor and Luna? Hmmm, where I heard those names before?
Let's see, it's been awhile since I've dated a vampire. I seem to be attracting far less interesting chaps lately. But:
1. Always carry a stake.
2. If he is feeling frisky eat lots of garlic.
3. Turtlenecks work too, and are very in this season. Go with a rosey shade, those are very fashionable. (On second thought, stick with fall
4. Do NOT invite him in your home.
5. Trips to Romania are not advised.
6. Get some plastic surgery- he won't age, but you will.
7. Get used to sleeping during the day. This might mean a career change.
8. Teach him to drink only animal blood, like that family in "Twilight." (So, always carry a steak.)