It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JasonT
No matter how much the "intelligent" folk amongst us say that this is a bad idea, intelligent people are far outnumbered by idiots on this world. No matter how hard you try, most will welcome such a system with open arms, believing the media and their leaders when they say that it is a "good thing".

No matter how much you protest, no matter how much you resist, the idiots always prevail, thinking that anyone who views the world other than in their narrow-minded, straightforward, stupid way, is a "crackpot", someone who needs to go "get a life".

Not if, but when there is a one world government with future generations having been sold out to the evil that is the NWO, these idiots will be to blame. I'll die happy knowing I tried to resist by spreading what I've learnt about the NWO. Even if I couldn't stop it, I'll die happy knowing I tried. You can't ask for much more.

It's incredible how stupid Humanity is.

Best thing you can do is inform as many people as you can. You may not be able to stop the inevitable, but you can sure try to adapt and resist as much as you can to it when it comes.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by JasonT]

OK so let me get this straight.. if we get a one world currency and a one world government you should ressist as much as you can and die happy knowing you did so and that everyone else is stupid?

I think thats what's stupid.

When you're dead, you're dead. Life is NOT a movie bro.

No one claps at the end and talks about you being a hero for standing up for your principles or whatever. The credits don't roll.. you just ceast to exist. There are no Kudos in the afterlife.
Personally if I can raise my kids well, they have everthing they need, we laugh, cry, love, and live.. then I will die actually "happy" regardless of who's face is on the paper currency I am spending.

Che Guevara was a "revolutionary" but he died at 39 and all he got was a lousy T-Shirt. Doubtful he was ever "happy". I think he could have asked for MUCH more.

Many of you here on ATS stress seriously over stuff that:
1. Hasn't happened
2. You can't control if it did.

Somehow just knowing makes YOU smarter.. YOU better.
I say that makes you the sucker.. you're the one who's going to have an ulcer, your the one who's going to alienate friends and family (if you haven't already indoctrinated them) You're the one who won't adapt and make the best of it.

Hell if the "NWO" is the evil you all say it is.. you'll be the first to die.
Will you be "happy" then? Doubtful.

I am not advocating a NWO or NWC, in fact I think your all crazy.. it won't happen, but that argument ship has sailed, the NWO crowd can out post theory, links and gobbeltygook on me any day of the week so it's a losing battle for me..

I am not saying just be a "sheep", just make the best of what you've got and deal with it when it comes.. or run for president. Perhaps you should all have put more effort into electing Ron Paul than posting on ATS??

I guess it all comes down to YOUR fault, since you "knew" all about this and us "stupid sheep" did not and you didn't do enough to stop it.

Think about that next time you call everyone else stupid.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33 Maybe after a few more iterations of "elected" inept presidents the citizens of the US will be ready to pass that job to anyone showing the slightest bit of competence.

Maybe THAT is an ingredient that has been overlooked. Maybe the NWO is force-feeding us incompetent leaders to make people want an overhaul of the system that apparently does nothing for them. If you were inclined to consider this, you might say there's evidence of that notion in Obama's tagline. Maybe it's just the beginning...

So where have you been?The republicans and democrats are just two branchs of the corporate party.They control the media so no third party canidates get coverage.Neither McCain or Obama will end the federal reserve.Either of them will go whole hog for this.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
I am not saying just be a "sheep", just make the best of what you've got and deal with it when it comes.. or run for president. Perhaps you should all have put more effort into electing Ron Paul than posting on ATS??

won't it be too late then, to "deal with it when it comes"??

when i see a problem that needs fixing, like say, a leaking tire, i either patch it and fill it up, or go buy a new tire. i don't wait until it becomes completely flat. i especially don't wait until it blows out on me on the freeway when i'm driving very fast. i fix the problem ahead of time before it becomes a major issue. the longer i wait, the more i'm set back in my time, effort, and money.

we know these problems of the world have existed for the longest time. not only is it time to do something NOW, but it's almost getting to the point where it's too late to have much impact at all...

stay skeptical, but please hang on to that open mind of yours, too!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lurkerzrule

On June 10, 1932, Rep Louis T. McFadden, said in an address to the

Congress:

"... The Federal Reserve Banks are the agents of the foreign central

banks ... In that dark crew of financial pirates, there are those who

would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket ... Every

effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its

powers, but the truth is the FED has usurped the government. It

controls everything here (in Congress) and controls all our foreign

relations. It makes and breaks governments at will ... When the FED was

passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world

system was being set up here ... A super-state controlled by

international bankers, and international industrialists acting together

to enslave the world for their own pleasure!"

put down your fiddle boy rome is on fire

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Markets arn't doing to bad yesterday and so far today, I know they are still below par but rising? I mean the Nekkei was down 11% last I looked and now it's going up by around 3%, the DOW is rising and European markets aswell.. What's up? lol

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
NWO? frikkin seems like it to me, although i still hold that a one world government is inevitable. we could do without the mass depopulation ideas, from being in caves.. joining in small tribes, creating villages.. towns..cities... country's. Aliances.

u could say a one world government is in the blood.. it just needs to be done correctly and for the benefit of all.

I can tell you now from a British perspective, This wil not go down well with the general public . Heck! we cant even get the euro in and the pound out .. i forsee huge resistance

[edit on 16/10/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

So let me ask you this would you be so willing to say the NWO is bad if you knew America was going to be the head of the NWO? Way I see it America is never going to be the foot of this model baby....Were going to be the shoulders or head. Were like the administration of the world and other countries are the labor. Hey better to live one day as king than a 1000 days as slave?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I think they are almost counting on huge resistance.

I think they WANT an excuse to slaughter millions.

Their satanic overlord is mean, cruel, bloodthirsty to the max. The OWO [for it's not really new] folks at the top will also eventually be ground cruelly in satan's gears. They just don't realize it--believing his lie that

GOD ALMIGHTY would be defeated at Armageddon. Satan knows better but he's thrilled to dupe more hapless human stooges into his deadly schemes.

These are not Sunday School teachers nor afternoon tea party servers, folks.

They are into death, mayhem, chaos, destruction, cruelty on a grand scale.

It's the only thrill, besides power mongering, that they know.

They are so hard-hearted, hardened, cold, . . . nothing else works for them.

Besides, they see the serfs and slaves as useless eaters, ants, slugs, vermin beneath their jackboots--to be shredded and exterminated at will.

Trouble is, they have millions of clueless rebellious types eager to vote in more of their idiocies and cheer them on in common citizens everywhere.

Thankfully, GOD IS GOD and still on His Throne. HE WILL HAVE THEM IN DERISION and reaping what they have sown.

He will prepare abundant banquets for HIS KIDS in the presence of their rabid, starving, mass murdering enemies.

All creation will have a grand concluding object lesson that anything and everything apart from God Almighty will turn only to dust and death.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pooty

However,

Obumma is the warp-speed flight to hell.

With the soonest and biggest pack of horrors for one and all.

I don't trust McWhat'sHisName any further than I could throw Arizona.

However, I'm convinced that God has snookered them with Palin.

God has more surprises up His bigger sleeves for the globalists than they have for the sheeple.

Going to get VERY interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod

Certainly, won't we need a unified currency, with a consistent value if we are to begin trade with other worlds?

Aside from that, I can’t see any other reason for common currency.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
To the "nonbelievers" I'd just like to say that if you research Biblical books written back in the 1970's, they detail all these things that are happening. My sister studied this stuff in depth and I remember when she would tell me how WWIII would be w/ the middle east Russia and China I was pretty skeptical. She explained about the EU how it would be formed before the antichirst appears, and so forth and so on. She's gone now but she was right on. This isn't sheer coincidence.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I keep reading some of the comments here - "What's wrong with a One World government?" "What's wrong with depop?" Stuff like that.

The fact is that the Elite plan a one world government over SLAVES. Chipped and mind-controlled, the few that are taken underground for the duration of earth healing after nukes, pollution, anthrax, etc., will have nothing of a life. If they are taken, they will NOT be free. They will do as and when the Elite so choose, being given a religion that says the Elites are gods, and their purpose is only to serve these evil entities.

They will be killed on a whim, they will be forced into sex, they will have no say.

So if you think this "One World Government" is in ANYBODY's interest alive today (except the Elite), think again.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

There's a difference between doing something, anything for some form of reward if you believe in the hereafter, and doing something because it's the right thing to do. I personally care about future generations - I care for my childrens wellbeing, other children, future lives. I care so much that even if this was only remotely true, I would worry enough to try to stop it in any way possible. I'm not talking about violence, I'm talking about other ways. If there is an engineered war, then all bets are off, and you do what you have to do to stop the madness, including going after the people who engineered it.

I know that no matter how many protests are done, no matter how much we moan, complain, warn.. it won't change anything. The NWO conspiracy will merely adapt to achieve that final goal of the One World Government. All we can do is try to resist, inform as many people as possible, even if it will not stop the inevitable. The more people who are enlightened, the higher the chance that it may be stopped (Although I personally believe that the chances of stopping it are very small right now, but with the proper effort, can be stopped).

And about the stupidity comments - You can only tell others so much before you realise that they're too stupid to comprehend it. The best you can do is inform those willing to listen, accept that it is possible, and find a way to stop it, whether through politics, taking government posts etc - Positions where you can change things. Unfortunately, people like you want to remain in that little bubble which you have created for yourselves, where everything is perfect, and there is no conspiracy regarding anything. People like you are the most gullible of all.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

No question, you are doing a good thing. A time will come when people are going to be forced to make choices they never imagined; forewarned is forearmed, whether they believe it now or not is irrelevant. The time is coming and no it cannot be stopped, when many will recall this stuff.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I do not think that the usual thieves of the US Reserve Bank (privately owned ) should be in charge of the gravy train .
The system as it is does not work because the interest is killing the state .I would like to print money too , and so most of the people of this planet . So , unless the current thieving banksters are disqualified from running that World Bank ,I will consider falsifying new money . Me and you have the same right to print money as anybody else including the Rotschilds , What do you think ?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by JasonT

No question, you are doing a good thing. A time will come when people are going to be forced to make choices they never imagined; forewarned is forearmed, whether they believe it now or not is irrelevant. The time is coming and no it cannot be stopped, when many will recall this stuff.

As long as they leave us WOW I'll be cool.
*dripping with sarcasm*

Man, I think I am coming upon one of those forced breaks that I periodically take from ATS.

This all is starting to sound like a Stephen King story of epic proportions. Damn.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Gee I was shouting about this last week and no one even bothered to read my post. However it has come to pass and now everyone is screaming. We ave got to keep track of the IMF and G8 meetings to follow what is to come. Before it happens though we will have to loose what we know as the United States. I am more and more afraid that my paranoid musings are coming true.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

If you are truely sincere in your stated belief that ignorance is bliss then why are you trolling a conspiracy website?

Yes conspiracists have and probably will always be on the fringe but havn't there been complaints for decades about information manipulation by the Mass Media? Even Bill Moyers, my journalistic hero, has done a special on the Executive Branch and secracy. How are we to make the best decisions if we don't have all the information?

The reason why most people are freaking out is because of ignorance, not stupidity. There is a difference. I find the root cause of this starts with our public education system. For decades we have systematicly underfunded and under resourced our schools. We, for all practical purposes, are the worlds leader in new designs and intelectual property but our children consistently under perform MOST of the rest of the worlds children in acedemics. We live in the 21st Century in a technological society and we still have an agrarian based school schedule. Is it no wonder that people are ignorant? How are we to even contemplate a reaction to what we don't know when we don't even know what to look for?

Our founding fathers, Supreme Court Justices, and up Eisenhours last speach have warned us to remain vigiliant against slothful ignorance. This is one of the best places to combat that slothful ignorance through information dissemination and discussion.

So in conclusion, I ask you to ask yourself... Do you value a life of meaning, or do you value a life of happyness?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

If you are truely sincere in your stated belief that ignorance is bliss then why are you trolling a conspiracy website?

Yes conspiracists have and probably will always be on the fringe but havn't there been complaints for decades about information manipulation by the Mass Media? Even Bill Moyers, my journalistic hero, has done a special on the Executive Branch and secracy. How are we to make the best decisions if we don't have all the information?

The reason why most people are freaking out is because of ignorance, not stupidity. There is a difference. I find the root cause of this starts with our public education system. For decades we have systematicly underfunded and under resourced our schools. We, for all practical purposes, are the worlds leader in new designs and intelectual property but our children consistently under perform MOST of the rest of the worlds children in acedemics. We live in the 21st Century in a technological society and we still have an agrarian based school schedule. Is it no wonder that people are ignorant? How are we to even contemplate a reaction to what we don't know when we don't even know what to look for?

Our founding fathers, Supreme Court Justices, and up Eisenhours last speach have warned us to remain vigiliant against slothful ignorance. This is one of the best places to combat that slothful ignorance through information dissemination and discussion.

So in conclusion, I ask you to ask yourself... Do you value a life of meaning, or do you value a life of happyness?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I keep reading some of the comments here - "What's wrong with a One World government?" "What's wrong with depop?" Stuff like that.

The fact is that the Elite plan a one world government over SLAVES. Chipped and mind-controlled, the few that are taken underground for the duration of earth healing after nukes, pollution, anthrax, etc., will have nothing of a life. If they are taken, they will NOT be free. They will do as and when the Elite so choose, being given a religion that says the Elites are gods, and their purpose is only to serve these evil entities.

They will be killed on a whim, they will be forced into sex, they will have no say.

So if you think this "One World Government" is in ANYBODY's interest alive today (except the Elite), think again.

I hope everybody sees this... Really most of us who look into this know these elite are evil and their new world order will be enslavement, possibly cruel enslavement.

The best way for us is to get rid of these elite clowns.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join