It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Let me add my voice to the chorus here:

One world currency or one world government...not a terrible idea if those in charge actually gave two #s about anyone besides them and theirs. But they do not care, and there ios no arguing that.

If those in power cared about 'the common man', then each country with the means to do so would ensure that children do not die each day from something as simple as having nothing to eat.

But they don't care. They sit in their mansions and palaces; their resorts and seasonal homes fat and happy as long as there is enough...for them. Do the leaders of our financial systems need to be ultra-rich, with salaries that would make god weap? No, nobody needs millions a year. Hell, nobody needs hundreds of thousands.

That is why I worry about developments such as this. As a whole, people are scared and too dulled down to question anything...

Why else would we continue to elect those who would talk about the issues of poverty, and then retreat to their thirteenth home and eat four-thousand dollar fish eggs?

[edit on 10/16/0808 by spines]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Looks like the game is afoot! they have a huge controlling interest in our banks and now with this man made econmomic mess they are gonna try and force this down out throats.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So what? I Mean if this is true, that there is a plan for a common world currency, and that the global banking collapse was designed as a catalyst for it. And if this is all part of the plan to move to a ONE world order...I say again...SO WHAT?

It seems funny to me that most of the people who point fingers and decry the idea of the NWO, are the same ones (for the most part) that ridicule America's and Europe's inequitable standard of living and rate of consumption with respect to the developing world. The same ones who ridicule the war mongering of developed nations to secure food water and energy resources.

Why is the idea of a new world order so scary to everyone? The old order seems to be "out of order"!

Look at the US...50 independent states formed into a federated repulblic...a "new order" compared to the 13 independent colonial governments . We now share the same currency, language, free democratic government and many common laws, but each state is still able to legislate and enact its own laws as long as they do not violate the common laws of the federal govt.

Same with the EU essentially.

Human civilization cannot survive in the long run if we continue to live divided among 250 +/- separate special interests, each, and all, manuevering for thier own benefit, with no concern for the well being of all.

So tell me...aside from the whack job fears of mass slavery to support the power base, the screw ball theories of chip implantation and mind control of the masses, and the Death camp bull crap.....what's wrong with moving the world toward a common government, common economy, common social welfare system and common legal system?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This must be why the Federal Reserve decided to tank the dollar, easier exchange rate

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread400933/pg1

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by evilod

Did you guys catch the end of that video?

it didn't say ".. present a worldwide currency."

It said ".. present a worldwide currency

SYSTEM

."

Is it RFID chip time???

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilod
reply to post by Blueracer

Whoops, party foul.

Now that's funny, I'll borrow that line from you if I may.

A "new currency system" is an absolutely wide open comment. Nothing should be assumed at this time until further information is available.

JK

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

So what???

So what?????

The first person to tell us about the NWO was the prophet Daniel, 4,000 years ago.

The second prophet to tell us about it was Isaiah, 3,500 years ago....

We also heard about the NWO 2,000 years ago from John.

They all told us about the one world currency as well, they also told us about the chip, that no one would be able to buy or sell unless they had this "mark" IN their right hand, or forehead.

Do you realize what is coming with the NWO??? I'll give you a clue... it's not Hulk Hogan and friends.

1. One world currency.... check
2. One world government.
3. One world religion.
4. Wars
5. Antichrist.
6. Armageddon.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hmm... system does not mean a digital system, a system is simply a way of doing things.

This is definitely the set up for the book of revelation:

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Get ready to run for the hills folks!

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wanna do something? ok, lets do this...

print insane amouts of NWO with a circle crossing it over (like a universal non-park here) and put it EVERY_FREAKING_WHERE so people CANT DENY THIS MANIFEST.

Eventually sheeps will ask themselves what this mean.
Let google work for us.

Media CANT DENY if its EVERYWHERE in all cities and states.
Silent protest works and makes a persistent fixed idea.

Lets not freak over, and just do this one thing.
The 'sleepers' cant deny this message.
Hopefully someday deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Good idea, but sadly, it's illegal to do such things, if you do, do it, just make sure you're not really defacing any property, like don't do it to care or windows, just the broad blank side of a wall, and make sure you DON't get caught, do it fast, then move along.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Although I consider myself a libertarian, there is one line of thinking in that ideology that I won't touch. American sovereignty. I still believe in the US and I would still defend her. I see nothing wrong with national borders as different cultures exist and should have their right to do so.

I do not believe that one world currency, or government would be beneficial to Americans in the long run.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If I understand some of you, the reason that a one world governmnet, that would in all likelihood raise the quality of life of billions of Gods children, is bad, is because the advent of a common currency signals the arrival of the antichrist?????

Lets take this one step further.... I'm no bible expert, but as I understand it, Armegeddon starts when the antichrist arrives and ends with the rapture, at which point all good souls ascend to heaven?

Is that essentially correct? If so, I'd think ya'll would welcome the NWO as it marks the begining of the rapture?

If I have my antichrist, tribulation, armageddon, rapture timeline all sideways, please let me know.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Though I find it sad...this will not be implemented anytime soon. They are not going to just do away with our currency, thrust a new one upon us, and not expect a war or a battle. If that is what they want then they will proceed. Remember the NWO cannot force it's agenda on us...we let them.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The timeline is this.........Rapture,Antichrist,Tribulation,Armageddon......................
And it looks like it may be soon....

[edit on 16-10-2008 by rikk7111]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think the report in the video has been completely misinterpretted.

The reporter said, "a worldwide currency system"

not a new global currency.

Calm the kneejerk reactions for a moment and you will understand they are not the same thing.

What could the system be? Perhaps nothing more than a new department in the UN to monitor the solvency of financial institutions.

That's all it could be. It doesn't help when conspiracy theories go to the head, you end up taking words out of context and looking for things to prove it right.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

The goal is to get everyone "chipped".

""For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it". (P. 405 "Memoirs")

""We're grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." ( At the Bilderberg conference 1991)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

The time line you posted varies based on interpretation. Some believe the rapture will happen before the tribulation, some believe it will happen in the middle of it while others believe it won't happen until the end of it. I personally believe that believers will be here through some of it because both Daniel and John reffer to AC making war against Gods people. Also Paul states when asked about the day of the Lords return that it won't happen until the man of lawlessness is revealed. I am not saying any interpretation is wrong, it's just the conclusion I came to when I read all the prophetic scriptures myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111

The timeline is this.........Rapture,Antichrist,Tribulation,Armageddon......................
And it looks like it may be soon....

[edit on 16-10-2008 by rikk7111]

Ahhh...spoken like a true Dispensationalist Premillenialist!
Thanks.

[edit on 10/16/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
If I understand some of you, the reason that a one world governmnet, that would in all likelihood raise the quality of life of billions of Gods children, is bad, is because the advent of a common currency signals the arrival of the antichrist?????

Lets take this one step further.... I'm no bible expert, but as I understand it, Armegeddon starts when the antichrist arrives and ends with the rapture, at which point all good souls ascend to heaven?

Is that essentially correct? If so, I'd think ya'll would welcome the NWO as it marks the begining of the rapture?

If I have my antichrist, tribulation, armageddon, rapture timeline all sideways, please let me know.

Thanks

Ummmm.....

Are you aware these elites are proposing massive DEPOPULATION?????

If you meant that there will be a better quality of life for billions, by subtracting 4-5 billion people, then I think ur nuts.

Are you aware these imbeciles what to drastically depopulate the Earth?

You need to read Daniel and Revelation, then look at how it correlates exactly to what these elites are saying they want to do. check out the Georgia Guidestones.

1st goal: "Maintain the world's population at 500,000,000."

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

You know, Paul was one too.

F.Y.I.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join