It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey everyone im new to ATS and this is actually my first post...im a finance major in the US and after thinking about this topic for a moment I have a few questions to ask...
1. How could we overcome the current inflationary pressures seen around the globe?
2. Who would develop the future common central bank?
3. How could we choose an exchange regime of the common currency
4. Globally harmonizing financial regulations and structures could take decades!
5. How could you globally set the ratio of the budget deficit and public debt to the gross domestic product?
6. What would be target interest rates and reserve requirements?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
for all those, like myself, that have been warning others and trying to wake the sheep up for a while now to these "plans", your efforts have not been in vain! it's about time i can tell people "i told ya so!"... not for selfish reasons, but truly for their benefit and knowledge!

is there much left we can do to all fight this treachery?!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

On the contary, I'm pretty sure it would copper fasten the third world position of inferiority and poverty. It would be the ultimate support for the status quo, rich get richer and the poor......., well who cares about the poor.

What scares me is the almost balletic choreography of all these differing politicians coming out with identicle agendas, Burlesconi, Sarkozy, Bush even our muppet here in Ireland. As if no debate were even required, "of course, it's the right thing to do!", sort of thing.

How bad do all of ye think it would have to get before the sheep are clamouring for it? Remember, they're only scaring us with bad news from the stock market as yet. An elderly lady said to me the other day, "i'm very depressed over da dow jones!!!, and i don't even know what the f-ing thing is!!!". People are getting so freaked out they're liable to accept anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Something is making the PTB speed up their time line. They have not consolidated their power yet. Europe and Africa have not merged. Canada , Mexico and America have not been combined. Americans still have their guns ;the Chinese want no part of a one world currency. They really are rushing.

They must realize the gig is almost up. The PTB control all the currencies and they use currency to impoverish people. A world wide system of barter based on the web, could insure that people actually recieve something of value for their labor. A world wide depression could see the rise of a world wide web based barter system replacing all currencies. The money changers would need to learn new skills.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
NO! NO!

Its impossible... i mean... damn.

According to the Brazilian host, the G20 will continue to play an important role in the
discussions on the reform of the Bretton Woods Institutions and will deliberate on
specific issues during 2008. G20 members will be able to meet throughout the year and
build consensus where further progress is required in order to contribute to a successful
conclusion of the second stage of quota and voice reform.7 (January 3, 2008, G20
website)

According to the Brazilian host, following the standard agenda of the G20, the forum will
evaluate the current risks and prospects of the global economy that impact on the
domestic policies of the members. Recent volatility of the global market suggests that
there are issues requiring coordination. In addition, the chair will establish a Study
Group on Global Credit Market Disruptions, proposed by Australia, which has
offered to chair it. Other study groups –which have proved to be a useful tool in
identifying challenges to be addressed and policy insights – may also be established.8
(July 24, 2008, G20 website)

I always thought that politicians here in brazil are so corrupted and organized to continue their steal that this kinda of thing will never see the daylight....

Its like one robber step aside for other to collect...

Oh man... this is going soo bad...

This is the end.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

en.wikipedia.org...

sovereignty is defined as the legitimate exercise of power and the interpretation of international law by a state

en.wikipedia.org...

World government is the concept of a political body that would make, interpret and enforce international law. Inherent to the concept of a world government is the idea that nations would be required to pool or surrender (depending on point of view) sovereignty over some areas.

Comparing, contrasting, and simplifying... our current system, while flawed, is still sovreign and therefore is kind of like a bowl of vanilla ice cream... It's got some flavor to it by itself, but the real enjoyment comes when each individual takes his or her bowl over to a shmorgasboard of various sauces and toppings and applies them to their own bowl, turning it into their own individualized sundae. In other words: we control what we do with the little bowl of ice cream we're sitting down to enjoy, at least spiritually sharing some of the freedoms our forefathers envisioned for us. granted, sometimes the shmorgasboard is all out of sprinkles and the only sauce that you can find is butterscotch, but you can still fashion yourself a tasty treat from what you can find. A one world currency, on the otherhand, is virtually a big old pile of horses--t placed in a nice bowl than the vanilla ice cream. You see the bowl and think "Wow, this is gonna be great! we'll help the third world and we'll have stabillity in our economy to boot!" Then you realize you have a meadow muffin starring back at you and no matter how much sauce or toppings you put on it, it'll always be a s--t sundae, only during the times when the selection of sauces and toppings is sparse it'll be even more difficult to choke down and you'll be even more aware you're eating a bowl of crap.

So, what are you going to ask for at dessert later tonight?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I agree there im not 100% sure about this but it does scare me a bit too especially when first seeing it.
Here in the u.k the government has bought big stakes in major banks in which public money goes into government that goes into banks who charge us interest on getting our own money out.
For me seeing the banks being bought into was the first step to creating one giant bank under one government,the noose got tighter around our necks.
This whole global crisis is a hoax, especially when considering the wealth of the Rockefellars and Rothschild families the bail out money was copper change.
It just seems strange that with the pound being stronger against the dollar and the east starting to sell oil in euros that its us going to you with this 'idea', and with the powers that be controlling what we see and hear in newspapers,t.v and radio that something like this would get out.
This rabbit hole gets deeper, this just might be another smokescreen.

reply to post by burdman30ott6

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That's how it works...

It's like 1984, create a situation so dire that the majority of people are willing to accept the "unpleasant but necessary" solution. That solution, of course being bigger, more authoritarian government. Though I'm not sure about a one world government necessarily, because after all, what would Big Brother be to us without an official outside threat to remind us how much we need him. Undoubtedly no more than a few major governments.

Many "realize and accept the need" for the solution upfront, but there are those that put up a fight. But, eventually, with enough time and "conditioning" even those that fought it will concede and are obliged to love Big Brother.

At least that's Orwell's version. Let's hope we don't fall into the same fate. Like many others, I feel we can fight this, but I doubt working within the system is the way we'll defeat it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yep - they're well on their way - looks like they're going for the full monty.
Check out this link.

www.dw-world.de...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Interesting. But what does it have to do with Space Exploration?

I think the header was meant to read EU to present "Blueprint for Spacewide Currency System" to US this weekend!

I wonder how that universal currency would be called. Barter?

EU leaders are also leading calls for an international emergency summit, perhaps after US elections next month, to reshape the financial system while Washington has shown less enthusiasm.

I don't like the reshaping either. Triangular coins would make holes into the pockets. On the other hand, if you drop them, they wouldn't roll off too far.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The EU has about as much pulling power as a lame donkey!

They cannot ensure that all EU nations engender the Euro not alone get one of the smallest EU nations, (Ireland) to accept the Lisbon Treaty. There are too many barriers to be tackled before their rhetoric becomes action.

As much as we want unity, we want it with cream on top!! (I.e justice and equality for all with the guy at the top being fully accountable for his / her actions).

Until we get this, F*** a unified Europe!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just being curious, does anyone feel like actually coming up with a better plan than mine about starting a petition to send to the representatives, or is everyone just going to keep letting things happen to have something to gripe about?

I am seriously not trying to be mean, but ever since the end of page 1 this thread has been doing nothing...making no progress. While I am not surprised, I am concerned that no one is willing to atleast try something, even if it does no good in some people's eyes.

Yet people were wanting a peaceful way to deal with or overthrow the corrupt government...I believe it was decided that no one is willing to put a peaceful protest together, nor actually get up from American Idol to physically overthrow the government by themselves. But people are waking up to the fact that we are getting screwed without vasaline, yet not one plan of action, peaceful or otherwise, has been successfully suggested, much less agreed upon.

And please note I am not trying to turn this into a recruitment idea, but an idea that everyone can take to the streets themselves, in a uniform format. The more people that are willing to actually take it upon themselves to get like 10 signatures each, and encourage those who sign to get 10 supporting signatures each, this can reach into the several thousands in one day alone.

So just incase it was overlooked, I urge anyone who wants a copy of the petition I have made out to email me at [EDITED]. If you are not in the US, you can change the wording as you see fit to bring support for the people of your country against this action.

I am doing what I feel I must to bring support against this issue. Any opposition will probably be ignored as I stand firm in my belief.

Thanks,
-Taledus

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry. But I don't believe this will happen. At least in our lifetime. The US would still like to have their Dollars as the top currency. Afterall, oil is still traded in US Dollars and there is no way that the Oil companies will allow it any other way. At least for the present.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I had a thought about all of this the other day. I'd seen a video or 2 where they reckon a boatload of the Amero has already been shipped to China, & I was thinking why would they mint it already & send it over there.

Then I thought about how the greedy feckers who'vd got us into this position would be planning & I came up with this:

Suppose you're a GWB type figure, or a very rich & influential type, & you all know that this is coming - hell they may have even planned it.

What would be to stop them from setting up a system somewhere that would allow them to transfer their personal money into the Amero right now?

Since the Amero has no value yet, they would maybe get a Thousand Amero for every US Dollar say.

When the stuff hits the fan & the Dollar tanks, Joe Public might only get 20 Amero for his Dollar.

This would be a way for the B*stards to increase their wealth by something like a factor of 50!!

It would allow them to not just preserve their wealth, but to increase it substantially, effectively a massive transfer of assets at the stroke of a pen.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers
Sorry. But I don't believe this will happen. At least in our lifetime. The US would still like to have their Dollars as the top currency. Afterall, oil is still traded in US Dollars and there is no way that the Oil companies will allow it any other way. At least for the present.

Actually they want to change to Euros - Saddam did, & now the Iranians are too.

I wonder if they were both terrorists before or after this idea?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i prefer a one world government..we would all be states and have respective differences.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The sh#t hit the fan awhile ago, all that's left to be decided is what to do from here on out. Now many scenarios may go down, but I enjoyed hearing some positivity from the newest Reese/Fulford interview. In it, Ben says the "baddy NWO" has been vanquished and a "kinder/gentler" version may emerge from China. Ultimately the money situation will have to play out and I'd not be surprised they pushed the delete button and re-engineered a new fiat currency going forward. Anyway, this is great listen after all the other doom/gloom nuke nightmares visions that have been making the rounds. It sounds like a good thing if it plays out.

Jeff Rense interviews Benjamin Fulford - Oct.13

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
Thanks for the link...I don't know how I overlooked it.

So I say it's time to:

START A PETITION!!!

This is about the only way the people of every nation will be able to announce to thier government that this needs to stop right now. It is not a violent plan, nor is it something that will disrupt things on a massive scale.

Wont work, people will look at you like you're a alien, I know because i've been a conspiracy theorist trying to tell people for some time now. Even showed my family documentaries and stuff and still they don't see it... Us conspiracy theorists tried hard you know, the people laughed it up as a stupid conspiracy theory and saying we are gullible to anything said on the internet but I don't mind I would of been the same if I didn't do my own research.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

seriously a one world goverment?

i cant see the isrealies and other muslim countrys agreeing to one goverment.

not a chance in hell.

is the NWO just for the west?

good luck trying to create it

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There was the "Amero".

We know about the "Euro".

What will the world's currency be called?

The "LMFAO"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join