It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Biden 286 McCain/Palin 158 94 tossup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Current polls. Will update within this thread daily.

[edit: title - fixed typo]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
RealClearPolitics is a great site for checking up on poll numbers and editorials. Everyone should check it out to get daily numbers (even if you don't believe those numbers...just to see what's being reported).

The OP changing Palin's name in the thread title isn't particularly helpful, though.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Read my siggy line....I coined the word. Nothing personal or destructive about it....just personal...and I would say 1/3 of Americas view.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You think that is funny? 'Apaulin'? How about if you use the name given at birth, the legal name of Baraq Hussein Obama, and call her St Paulin? Is that funny?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Cool. Thanks for posting. One thing I have always wondered about. How does the electoral college "know" who they will vote for if "we" haven't voted yet? I thought it was supposed to be representative of our votes.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the title correction, Douggie, and thanks (ahead of time) for keeping the numbers current. People can at least see the individual polls, and link to the sources if they'd like to see methodology, etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Shes been calling him that for months. Saint my a**, you must not get arround woman too often. Shes a manipulative woman. Shes like an angry divorcee.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A candidate has to get 270 in order to win so if they are correct then all McCain has to do is win all the tossup States and then....

He still loses. I guess it's all over, except the lying.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Well, we'll see. Unless diebold pulls through for the republicans again.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

This race isnt over...

20 days is like 20years i comparison to general elections.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
reply to post by damwel

This race isnt over...

20 days is like 20years i comparison to general elections.

No its not. There is much slander in each party. I wouldnt be surprised if something wouldnt come up during the last week and totally change the course of the election.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It looks like Obama is using the Republican tactics of getting as many people to vote early as possible. I think they estimated around 35% of the voting may be done early this year. Which would lessen the impact of anything that comes out in the last two weeks. So, its unlikely much will change.

Of course if Palin uses the N word at one of her rallies or blurts out she hopes McCain dies quickly if they are elected or Obama is caught with secret plans to turn convert everyone to Islam at Ayers home while yelling death to America could definitely change things. Something like a terrorist attack could go either way due to the Republicans being strong on security but a Republican administration apparently failing to prevent it.

Personally, I am expecting the administration to claim they either killed or captured Bin Laden showing a grainy video as proof just days before the election to convince the undecided/fence sitter voters to lean toward the Republicans. Which of course will turn out to be a clever look-a-like that was being used to protect the real Bin Laden(wink wink).

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Kaploink]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Douggie

Current polls. Will update within this thread daily.

[edit: title - fixed typo]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

I was hoping to just edit my original post.

Looks like MCCain went down 3...
Obama/Biden 286 McCain/Palin 155 Toss 97
18 October

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

McCain done put a fork in him!

new topics

top topics

join