It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the CIA (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I thought that this was a very detailed video, sure we know a lot of the information contained in it, but this is great for those of us who don't have the whole story, didn't read very far into it, or didn't know how much of an impact the CIA has had on our planet, .. and foreign policy.

Google Video Link

It covers "known" events that happened from WW2 all the way until the present day, .. I am somewhat skeptical, or should I say .. interested how they try to portray certain issues, or events.. (I mean the people who actually worked for the CIA who are interviewed for the documentary)

I also find it kind of ... alarming ... how they portray 9-11 and the CIA role in intelligence gathering and implementation of said intelligence.

It sounds kind of stupid when they start blaming the CIA.. the CIA is made up of people, not a 3 letter acronym you can blame for stuff, right?!

although ... whoa the very end is odd.. or liberating? they all "condemn" the CIA saying that it is a corrupt organization that needs to be done away with.

[edit on 10/16/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
great show, thanks for posting

star and flagged

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It really makes you think though, if they are telling us all about this stuff; why?

is it some kind of .. apology? admission? warning? what else are they doing RIGHT NOW? ... the world is so chaotic right now, .. and I think it's organized that way if you catch my drift, the onion is so pungent the outer-layers cause blindness for anything further inside.

join