It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betting company pays out on US elecion ALREADY!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

US Election payout!!

Obama Payout!

Perhaps it was the fluffing of the economic crisis, but for whatever reason, the race to be Next US President is slipping away from John McCain. We're certain Senator Obama will become President Obama so we're paying out over €1,000,000 on him to win the election
(visit the link for the full news article)

Betting Zone

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Heggs]

Mod Edit: To insert source link

[edit on 16-10-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well I figure it must be certain by now then. What are your thoughts? I dont think they would have paid out if they were not pretty certain of the outcome. If you look though you will see that they are still only giving odds of 5/1 n McCain. I would have thought it was a bit early myself but it is troubling for all you McCain supporters. Wish I got some cash on him a few months ago cos I lost a serious amount of cash to paddy on the Ryder cup. Hope you found this interesting

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Of course they think they are sure. Everyone in the media has all but declared him the winner already as well.

I don't believe it's anywhere near the gap that the polls are showing right now, and I think McCain still has a good shot at winning.

It's things like this that make me hope more and more that McCain can pull it out to make all these people look like fools.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As a metter of fact the last time this happened on this particular betting company was for the lisbon treaty here in Ireland. They paid out on it being passed the day before we voted...It failed. lol

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The election was decided during the democratic primaries.

"Nuff" said

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The election was decided when McCain picked Palin as his running mate. Don't be mad at me for pointing it out. Maybe investigate why he picked her. Who was behind the scenes?

top topics

join