It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the depopulation theory originate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It seems that there are conspiracies and secret plots that nearly everybody here takes for granted. Some of these generally accepted views seems to be:
1. The world is run by a global elite
2. 9-11 was simply a single component of a much larger elite agenda
3. Part of the larger elite agenda includes massive depopulation

My question is, where did this third assumption come from? Before I accept some new theory, I want to know why I should believe it and who originated the theory. It's clear that something is going on.

There is also talk of:
1. global food and water shortages
2. rounding up people in FEMA camps
3. creation of the American Union and Asian Union, as part of global governance
4. creation of cashless society
5. the population being microchipped
...and so on...

can we trace the origins of these theories? I realize there is circumstantial evidence to support these theories, and I realize that these all supposedly are part of some master plan. But where does the idea of this master plan come from? Who put it all together? On what have they based their theories?

Thanx!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Though I would be a liar if I said the exact date, I think it was reallllly brought into awareness when the Georgia Guide Stones were built.

First line writes "MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE"

Learn more about them by googling them, or wikipropaganda here.

But after it became apparent people started realizing population control has been in place for a long time. Things such a planned parent hood, the womens lib movement (womens lib was also so they could tax the other half of the population, as in the olden days only the men worked, and thus were the only ones taxed)... etc etc etc..

Its been going on for ages, when did it become a hot topic? No clue my friend.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by toddly

What makes you think its a theory other than an actual plan? Beware 23 Mar 2009. as he fulfills his 30 years of dedication into the next 30 years of dominence.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It all depends on which specific population is declining. As a western civilization, our population is declining based on lower birthrates in the U.S. and Europe when compared to the birthrates of the populations immigrating into these countries. Birthrates in Latin America, Africa and the Middle East far exceed the traditional Western Birthrate.

I am not a statistics guy by any means but several years ago I read "The Death of the West" by Pat Buchanan. It is indeed a scary read and was published back in 2002. It is alarming to see it all starting to coming true six years later. The text is full of stats and studies. I hope it will shed some light on the population crisis at hand.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Depopulation lacks any logic IMO. i can not for the life of me wrap my head around the "idea" that we will be killed off. why. who wins? who can wear the chains when everyone is dead? so the high bank clans can sit around and be the only people on the earth? even they arent that insane.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Download and watch Zeitgeist the movie. It explains in detail much of what you ask about.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
FOLKS!!
Excuse my interjection here, but I am not talking about "POPULATION CONTROL". I am asking about the latest, widely referenced plan to depopulate the planet by some two-fifths at some point beginning in the near future. Specifically, I want to know where this theory originated. Thx.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by toddly

You may never definitively know that, but as someone who believes we SHOULD reduce the population using reduced birthrates, I can maybe give you some insight.

It was probably just some random person who mistakes people who feel we should willingly reduce the human load on the planet for people who want to "kill off" certain segments of the population. It then probably went along like the old childrens game "telephone" until it became a full blown conspiracy.

It is highly unlikely to be true. The US has cut family planning funding everywhere. Many Western countries are goading their people into higher levels of reproduction, despite the fact that people are willingly reducing their birthrate in many countries.

Nothing we can see, with our own eyes, anywhere in the world, EXCEPT for China, indicates people in a position of power are seriously attempting to reduce the population. Why any logical person, or someone of evil intelligence would choose to kill 2/3 of the existing population when it would be so easy to prevent 2/3 of births is beyond me. If you kill the already existing, you have to deal with the bodies, and the disease that typically accompanies mass death.

Encouraging the birth of people only to kill them only makes sense if someone, or something, is planning to eat them. (Like we do with cows, pigs, etc.) So, if there is such a plan, maybe it is that our leaders are in contact with an Alien intelligence that plans to harvest and eat 2/3 of the worlds humans. Now that would make a good conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
where did it originate?
i do believe that it originated in sci. fi books, if not in the minds of people in power of the past. however it doesn't matter where it originated from. what matters is why would such a thing be done and is it actually a bad thing?
everybody of intelligence knows what happens when the use of something exceeds the production rate of that something. the planet earth simply can't support the numbers with the direction we're going. thusly, what are the options we, as intelligent beings, have to take?
here's the two main choices and their conflict.
a. the global stresses that humans cause on the environment cease immediately, and something more earth friendly gets established. the conflicts: not all nations really desire this, and without human unity around the globe, such an effort would fail. not only that, but the cost of such a transition would be so great that many people would deem the idea foolhardy to even attempt approaching.
b. here lies the second main choice. kill off a huge portion of the human population. heck, it's cheap, it's efficient, and the people who would decide this would be alive so they're okay with it. the problem with this, or atleast the main problem which keeps mass de-population from occuring is the free-radical of genius. people of power know that there must be another einstein in the masses, another carl marx, and another MLK. maybe they're even hoping for another bush (god forbid). the risk of losing mental potential is too great for mass de-population to happen blindly.

if anything, it'd be systematic genocide of people or regions of people with the least turnout of intelligence. afterall, these groups of people are considered to be a parasite upon humanity.

i'm too lazy to re-read this and look for errors or whatever.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
it begins with qoutes like these

His Royal Virus
Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA) August, 1988 In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.

Prince Philip, in his Foreward to If I Were an Animal - United Kingdom, Robin Clark Ltd., 1986 I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist.... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

in reference to an anti mind control device......

richard Says: May 7th, 2008 at 6:57 am May I also add, if you are one of those people that went out and bought this thing, please do the human gene pool a favor and commit suicide immediately. Thanks for your cooperation. Kind regards, HUMAN DNA CLEANSING CORPORATION.

"There is a single theme behind all our work-we must reduce population levels," said Thomas Ferguson, the Latin American case officer for the State Department’s Office of Population Affairs (OPA).

"Either they [governments] do it our way, through nice clean methods or they will get the kind of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran, or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it.

nvestigations by EIR have uncovered a planning apparatus operating outside the control of the White House whose sole purpose is to reduce the world’s population by 2 billion people through war, famine, disease and any other means necessary. This apparatus, which includes various levels of the government is determining U.S. foreign policy. In every political hotspot - El Salvador, the so-called arc of crisis in the Persian Gulf, Latin America, Southeast Asia and in Africa - the goal of U.S. foreign policy is population reduction. The targeting agency for the operation is the National Security Council’s Ad Hoc Group on Population Policy. Its policy-planning group is in the U.S. State Department’s Office of Population Affairs, established in 1975 by Henry Kissinger. This group drafted the Carter administration’s Global 2000 Report, which calls for global population reduction, and the same apparatus is conducting the civil war in El Salvador as a conscious depopulation project.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

since the nsa was set up,as aknowledged by even this website by the greys,and the fact that the grays are future artificial intelligence,its plain to see its our future doing the depopulating.........spread the word for there not gona stop,its not just depopulation ,its total elimination of human life for we being in the past are a threat to thier future,we can CONTROL thier future being in the past.

even though we humans made the ai's,theyve become twisted,existing in artifical realities where they grow and attain perceptions that have no refelction of the reality and time we live in now....in short the ais are insane,they have no real grasp on reality,they are a threat to other life thus thier numbers and power must be controlled.

if the world knew the truth,they would instantly loose all thier power,hence why they create a cover up that is "aliens",the myth that aliens are in those secret,autonmous and rogue bases,that human elites are responsible for depopulation,that oil barrons are holding back free energy...nope its all lies one big conspiracy.....

all in all in think there jelous and feel theatened of our place and importance in history

heres something esle interesting...

The world population is the total number of living humans on Earth at a given time. As of October 2008, the world's population is estimated to be about 6.7 billion (6,700,000,000). In line with population projections, this figure continues to grow at rates that were unprecedented before the 20th century, although the rate of growth has almost halved since its peak of 2.2% per year, which was reached in 1963.

the year jfk died and the usa was taken over by the machines is the year the rate of population%, began to decrease,aint that another co incidence..

[edit on 16-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Global depopulation has been around for a while. I first became aware of it during the Jimmy Carter/Brzezinski Administration.

The name of the plan was called GLOBAL 2000 and its goal of depopulating the world by 3 billion people.

A link is provided to one of many articles.

home.iae.nl...

This is nothing new.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Oldnslo]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know where the rumor comes from referring to the Illuminati wanting to reduce the human population to 500 million?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Does anyone know where the rumor comes from referring to the Illuminati wanting to reduce the human population to 500 million?

the answer to your question is stated by an earlier poster.

en.wikipedia.org...

the first "commandment", "directive" or "suggestion"
engraved, is:

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

If you really want to dig into this idea's it's origins... I'd research the Club of Rome, The Jason Group, and the "Report from Iron Mountain"

I do agee with one thing. Humanity can't keep producing so many impoverished, uneducated, diseased people.
Nefarious or not, it would take a currently near impossible feat, to keep up in education, health, and finance, the rate of birth we're seeing.

I think it's a necessary "evil"... for nowe.
When every person born is not diseased, impoverished, and uneducated, then we can talk about making more babies.

for now... could we just "stop our rutting"?? (thanks Mr Hicks"

-
-

-

[edit on 8-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I first heard about it by reading Agenda 21
Here are the actual documents from the UN website ...
www.un.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thanks so much. I can't beleive it's actually carved in stone. Yikes. lol Thanks again for answering.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ahhh, Ashley, why don't you try the link I provided in the post just before yours.

It's no rumor. Ron Paul tipped off his supporters about it in the late 1970's or 1980's.

Source

The Global 2000 Population Reduction Plan officially began during the Carter Administration - the current plan stems from the "Global 2000 Report" to the President., an 800 page study submitted by the State Dept. and the Council on Environmental Quality to Carter (first printed in Great Britain in 1982) However, the mass-genocide idea was originally started about 10 years ago by members of the Club of Rome according to the Spiral Report Volume 111, #3 - March, 1982.

Like I said before, this is nothing new.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Hey thanks. Yes, I know population limits are nothing new but I keep hearing people specifically talking about the Illuminati limits on ATS but never knew where it stemmed from.

Anyways, the Club of Rome terrifies me. There is a world map where they have land sectors divided into ten parts. The significance should be pretty obvious to anyone who keeps up with Biblical prophecy and the ten kings mentioned in Revelation. Prophecy scholars have long believed there will be ten 'kingdoms' (sectors) led by ten 'kings' (rulers) during the end times one world government. Pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by toddly

Most of these so called theories come from professional writers who cater to the folks who loved to be fooled and like to see the devil in everything. It's just a way to advertise. You need to keep the readership tuned in. It's been always that way.

It's a matter of counting to find out how the curve that record a population growth changes. It's not an easy task though. The best way to look into this is to search for scholarly articles that have taken upon the issue.

Depopulation is quite frequent on this planet. The way the Neanderthals disappeared, for example, is far from a trivial case. Far in the future, you may hear that the nature somewhat reduced the human population growth -- with enough room left to get the popular Illuminati involved.

new topics

top topics

join