It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: CarrotCast - I want You (She's so Heavy)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
PODcast:

CarrotCast - I want You (She's so Heavy)

Random talk ranging from the Canuckian Election to Thanksgiving. DISCLAIMER*This 9 minute podcast (roughly) took 2 hours to record...possibly due to the bottle of Chardonnay that was involved in its production. Thanks to Shugo for "CarrotCast" and to Grimreaper who reccommend this be posted, sans harsh editing that might hide the fact that alcohol was used in the production of this CarrotCast.*

length: 09:38
file: btstpod_3091.mp3
size: 9024k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yes guys, don't touch the penguins...the last time I tried it bit my hand, gave me rabies.

However...I am still working on the NVO.
Grant ramblings Carrot, you even sound drunk.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
OMG, it took me forEVER to find this. Carrot, I'm dying here...that was the best and your taste in music is genius! How did I miss this yesterday?

And as the MEMBER CALENDAR UNION REP I authorize the calendar plug. TY TY TY
Oh yes, glad you mentioned the koalas. I think someone's been feeding them french fries. I'd better take a look at the DATS survalence cameras. lmao

Anyway, I loved it and can't wait for the next! Happy Birthday!

Hi Shug!

Rush
Union Rep

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
heh hey!
It's nice to put a voice to the face!
I love technology!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Ooohhhh Odessy!!!

Im glad you listened!

Except that I had drank a TON of wine before i recorded this!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
meh, I'm sure you were drinking it for your health right?
Isn't that what the doctors say?
Its good for the heart?

Anyway, I'm filming a low budget TV show soon, so as soon as thats done I'll start a thread on good ol BTS so you can put a voice to my face

I got a small role in an indie flick, but it may violate T&C to post lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
LOL

Of course, always drinking for Health
Thats me!!!!

Ooooooohhh THAT kind of movie hey?

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Absolutely not, its just crude is all.

lol

you...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Anyway, I'm filming a low budget TV show soon, so as soon as thats done I'll start a thread on good ol BTS so you can put a voice to my face

I got a small role in an indie flick, but it may violate T&C to post lol.

It can't be any worse than a Movie project some friends and I kicked around for a few years. "The Incredible Voyage to the Planet of the Cheap Special Effects!!"

Complete with Silver painted paper plates on strings!

Thank goodness for the sake of humanity we never got beyond the general concept phase.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wow, quite a plug for the calendar. especially coming from someone who has not yet submitted her own entry.

oh, and the fig leaf is absolutely fine, provided all the bits and pieces are properly covered.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Funny, I would've thought you of all people Crakeur would have a problem with fig leaves instead of tinfoil. Do I need to consult Mr. Paper-Plate?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

you're right, I should've been a bit more specific. ladies and fig leaves? ok. men and anything smaller than a field tarp? not good.

if it covers as much as a family friendly bathing suit, it's fine. obviously we can't have nudity or highly suggestive poses. a foil bathing suit for july? why not? provided it covers enough and doesn't cause some kind of nasty chaffing

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
wow, quite a plug for the calendar. especially coming from someone who has not yet submitted her own entry.

The Picture is coming, I swear! I decided I didn't like my first picture...and actually Zaimless and I are working on our entries together...

So Fig Leafs are okay.....Shugo send me THAT picture then, so I can photoshop your Tin Foil hat on

*Contemplates the TinFoil BathingSuit as I DO have the month of June...*

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I am going to decide who gets what month, assuming we get enough pics and we end up doing this.

photoshopping tin hats is lame. someone did that already and it doesn't look that great.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Fine Crakeur, why don't you send me one of your prestein tin foil hats then for me to use since you're so good at making them.

I -- like most MEN -- have no craft abilities when it comes to foil, wrapping paper, or folding clothing.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Are you really picking the months? I didn't realize that.... Well there goes the tinfoil bathing suit idea. I was really looking forward to trying to craft THAT piece of artwork.

Agreed - Photoshopping is Lame *SHUGO* BUT I gotta work with what I got, and what I got is a guy who doesn't know how to make a tin-foil hat...

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

I'd send you the hat I have here but it is an autographed ATS Official Tin Hat (signed by Lear no less).

can't part with that. if I do, they'll read my thoughts and broadcast them over ats mix

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry I'm not craftingly inclined, I make real things, like decks, tree houses, swingsets, tv stands, and pillows.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Can I order Two Pillows? Do you make shams as well?

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
*brushes shirt*
Do you really...REALLY need a pillow? Ask yourself, think REALLY hard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join