It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a new reader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello all. I found this site just yesterday, after finding it through a link about the fema coffins. I enjoyed it so much, I had to sign up. I've never signed up on a board so fast as I did this one.

I'll just say, I was amazed at the group of people here, whom seem to know so much about what is going on in our world today.

I finally found a place where I can read what others opinions on world events are, and hope to gain new insight on matters that are disturbing to me.

Thank you for this board. I am hooked already..lol

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Truth

I'll just say, I was amazed at the group of people here, whom seem to know so much about what is going on in our world today.

It's coz we're all too skint to go out for beer so we read stuff in here instead.

Pull up a comfy chair and pass around the chocolate bourbon biscuits.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
And really happy to have you here on the board, I look forward to seeing you around and please ask as many questions as you need to help get you comfy

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Glad to have you aboard UT...

The mix of people on this site is truly astounding...just like some of the threads you will encounter...

Never a dull day around here...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
haha, thank you for the welcome..
-passes out biscuits-

I'll be sure to do much more reading on the forums policies before posting anywhere on the board. For now, I am content to read, and read I will!

Just wanted to say 'hello' to all, and let you know you have another on board.

This place is utterly amazing, and I'm so happy I've found it.

new topics

top topics

join