It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really believed Auntie Blossom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is there anyone here who wil put their hands up and admit they believed everything that was said 100% and that a spaceship was coming to Earth on Oct 14th?

Personally i just love things like that and although i pretty much knew it was a load of BS i was kinda hoping for something to happen. Nothing amazing seems to happen these days, well nothing that you can class as good. Ok so there was 9/11 which sure was a big event but horrible nonetheless, then there was the start of the war in Iraq, again nothing nice so i guess i just wanted something amazing to happen that wasnt bad in any way.

My Girlfriend laughed at me because i was reading all the threads and just taking an interest in it. I even found myself looking into the sky a few times lol. It was a great build up but as usual it turned out to be a load of rubbish.

Oh well, i wonder what the next big prediction will be???

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by daxman

I can without a doubt say that I did not buy into that one little bit. It was just a bunch of craziness. I did not follow that WAY OVERINFLATED thread at all. If/when aliens do come and show their presence like that, there will not be one soul on earth that will know it is coming. Predictions do not come from some special insight that someone has, it is just a guess. Sometimes an educated guess and sometimes a shot in the dark. Nonetheless, it is a guess all the same.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yeah your right. I mean is she clinically insane. She went on TV/radio etc stating her claims and was adamant it was going to happen. Dont know about you but to me she seemed pretty "normal" all be it a tad too enthusiastic but nothiung that shouted out Liar or nutcase you know..........

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I believe all the disinfo being spread on ats thanks to her fraud gave me a headache.

and I bet 10 sheets of printerpaper that a mod will close this soon.

Now please excuse me while I am gonna take a aspirin.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I personally didn't beleive although I think a lot of people liked the idea of a definite date for something amazing to happen. When you see how long the main thread was it definitely shows there were tons of people hoping and waiting for some giant spaceship to show up and "save" us all.

I think we as humans have a long way to go before any "intelligent" race will have anything to do with us.

I'm not sure how Blossom is going to deal with this, but like most overblown predictions, I'm sure there is a good reason that they decided to stay away.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by daxman

Oh well, i wonder what the next big prediction will be???

I PREDICT that this thread will be closed in the near future

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well Zorgon, before it does get closed my two cents. Monday kind of reminded me of the lottery. You know, when you lay in bed the night before and you dream about what you would do with all the money and you make big plans. Then you wake up the next day, take a deep breath, close your eyes and with a prayer open the paper....only to find that you didn't get a single number.

These frauds should be thought of like the lottery....if you win, amazing! If you lose, who cares....there's always next time.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I fell for it hook,line and sinker.

I was still standing outside with my giant handmade..WELLCUM TWO ERFF! Card,in the rain,till 4,30am.

I finally gave up when the card went all soggy.

My cat caught flu keeping me company in the garden too,and you know how tricky it is trying to get a cat into a warm radox bath and drink hot-toddies.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralLeeIf you lose, who cares....there's always next time.

Oh yes... THAT you can take to the bank...

There will ALWAYS be a next time...

PSSST..
So ummmm anyone wanna work out a really good one so we can make some spare cash? I could use a new car

SHHHHH

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Lol man standing out in the rain? Your commited ill give you that. And yeah it did ahve that lottery feeling to it.

As for mods closing this down. Why? As long as its in the right forum and people are reading/responding then that should be fine, thats what the site is for. Its a popular subject i admit but im trying to approach it differently and i just wanna know who actually believed in Auntie Blossom

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread.

Thanks

Closed.

top topics

join