It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation and miracles video 1 hour long.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Everybody watch this video. I love this video, it's about creation and miracles. it's 1 hour long but please I'm begging you take time to sit down and watch it.

atleast the first ten minutes. You gotta see the salkod whatever it's called fish witht the skeleton of Christ, that's in the first ten minutes.

vids.myspace.com...

peace.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I had to stop watching when he suggested that all dinosaurs were just Lizards who kept growing and growing and growing.

What, then, would explain the fossils of Brontosaurs and Raptors and others?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
IO I can't believe you would disregard the whole hour of info over one little thing which gives you an excuse. I mean if I was sincere I would atleast watch the whole thing and decide for myself.

How do you know those dinosaurs you mentioned were not Lizards?

anyways you don't have to believe it but I am just sharing the video with you.

besides the info he goes over concerning the saints and the shroud of turin is so in deapth, it's incredible.

peace.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
in ogni modo non trasformiamo questo soggetto in un colpo religioso più fest

God bless you guys.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's incredibly well said information that's presented in a way which the priest seems very convincing. He is a good salesman, but almost everything he's selling is covered in only a thin veil of truth. With the Loretto Chapel miracle staircase he fails to mention the iron support bar halfway up the staircase attaching it to the wall. With the cross skeleton fish the point he makes is something like, "it looks like there's our lord on the cross and I don't think evolution made that." Is that supposed to convince someone? Some of what he mentions is pretty cool but much of it is easily explainable.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
I'm sorry but I had to stop watching when he suggested that all dinosaurs were just Lizards who kept growing and growing and growing.

What, then, would explain the fossils of Brontosaurs and Raptors and others?

He said that because it's common zoological knowledge that repriles contine to grow their entire lifespan.

Were brontosaurus and raptors mammals? Or fish?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
IO i completely disagree. The (little) tiny steal bar was added later because probably from a lack of faith.

That little ass bar aint holding human beings. It's like 3 inches wide.

furthermore the skeleton if you look at it it's got a chest shape on it, he's just pointing it out.

Also there are 45 more minutes of info you just disregard like Gaudelupe, Fatima, Eucharist miracles which scientists tested, saints, Padre Pio curing blind woman with no pupils, The shroud of turin he goes into complete detail.

That brother is very sincere, I can see it in his soul, and I have talked to him on the phone.

anyways let the viewer decide for themselves.

peace/

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hello there

I watched this out of my respect for you,

i thought most of the video was good.

The information on the shroud was stuff i hadn't heard before.

Now i have to apologise, but iMHO miracles attributed to Mary are demonic and misleading, I am not saying that in themselves they cannot be from God.

Whilst the miracles of the blood etc seem fascinating, i don't believe they are from God either

on the video we are told the Eucharist is flesh and blood. Firstly this was not what happened at the last supper and God condemns those that eat human flesh. As God is NOT the author of confusion, this is demonic also.

the context of his flesh and blood is set in the verses proceeding this.

John 6:32- KJV

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 6:51-

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Bread was consecrated to God by the Jews/hebrews

Jesus is the living sacrifice, Jesus says that the bread/blood from heaven (sacrifce from God) is his mortal body and his teaching

John 6:3 KJV shows us the truth

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

eat his words they give life, this is the bread and the blood

david

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Drevill I disagree about the Mary miracles being demonic because satan cannot perform miracles, he can do what's in nature, but he's limited.

At Fatima not only did the sun spin, but all the sick were cured (satan cannot do this) and all the close were dried which would take a bomb to do so.

Now let the reader decide but I completely disagree.

Now as for the bread of life. He said this is my body.

He told the apostles to do this in memory of me. He said perform this sacrafice until he comes back to Earth. So what was the only sacrafice from 33 to 1500? That was given out daily?

The catholic communion until the baptist church branched off and had their own communion.

Malaichais the prophet even predicted this communion to spread throughout the world. Daniel the prophet even talked about antichrist taking away (the continual sacrafice)

So I disagree completely with you, he's not talking about spitiually. When he says. The flesh prophet nothing he's talking about worldy things, not communion.

Like I said this sacrafice is mentioned in Daniel, Malachias, Psalms, Matthew, mark, Luke, John, Corinthians, and Apocolypse.

so if they are not talking about the old jewish sacrafice, what are they talking about?

and I know what Iv'e felt from communion in my soul. A traditional (latin) communion mass. I know what Iv'e felt, and I know what I felt when I was protestant.

It's completely different. He literally enters you in a way I cannot describe on the computer but I'm telling you you will never find out unless you recieve it.

btw thank you much for watching it.

peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
hello

i think going on our feelings can be very misleading

it is interesting what you say about the sun etc. do you have any third party links i could read.

Also you say Satan cannot do certain things, could you tell me what evidence there is for this as i have to disagree

Exodus 7:11-12 KJV

Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.

For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

Luke 6:4 KJV

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Rev 13:14

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles

re stigmata, to get an idea of how this can happen we only need to read Job.

now i need everyone to closely understand that Satan is a master of deception and distraction

during October 1917 and the children and the whole Fatima incident was going off, something of biblical prooprtions was happening in the middle east. Biblical Prophecy was about to be fulfilled by General Allenby

the third battle of Gaza was under away in October. This led to the capture of Jerusalem.

Allenby sent six bombers over it armed with leaflets. The leaflets were to ask the city to "surrender" and the bombs carried were in case of emergency. Not long after, the Mayor of Jerusalem opened one of its famous gates, walked out under a "white flag of surrender", and handed the keys of the city to Allenby

The Turkish gunners were going to fire artillery onto the city and pund it to ruins, when "as birds flying" aeroplanes dropped bombs upon them and they retreated in panic. Jerusalem was saved by the Royal Air Force.

Isaiah 31:5 KJV

As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.

THIS is the reason the so called miracle of Fatima occurred it was deception and distraction against Gods words being fulfilled.

david

new topics

top topics

join