It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Believe In Miracles? PHILLIES!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As most of you know I am a Philadelphia Fan. Through and through. I'm not a big Baseball fan, but I am a Phillies fan.
The Phillies are going to the World Series!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
I want nothing more than to watch a Philadelphia Championship with my son at my side. To create a memory for him which he can remember forever. To be able to say that we saw them win it all, then went in the street banging on pots and pans, screaming. Oh yeah! Pots and pans, trash can lids banging throughout the area. This just might be it!
GO PHILLIES!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You got it buddy.

GO PHILLIES!!

Living a good ways away from PA, I won't get to experience the city wide party that will occur when it's all over though, but I still think they will get it done.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Im not a Phillies fan,although I tip my hat to them for accomplishing so much.
They embarrased the Dodgers.
Its a great time to be a Phillies fan.
Too bad their going to be fed to the equaling amazing Rays!
Rays in 4.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Congratulations to the Phightin' Phillies of Philadelphia. Even though there is not a Section y13 at the new ballpark, it's still Philadelphia. I just wonder if the Ras are ready for the heckling and the possiblity of C and or D Cell batteries being hurled at them?

Go Phils!!

[edit on 20-10-2008 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ok,I was wrong,so i'll eat my words...munch...munch...munch......ok,that being said,hats off to the Philadelphia Phillies!
Congrats for the great season and becoming world series champions!

2008 Philadelphia Phillies Tribute

:w:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Woot! Woot! Woot!
Bang those pots and pans!
YEEHAW!

Congrats to the team and all the fans!

See Lombozo..I TOLD YOU SO!
( yeah, yeah, yeah..I can and will say that..)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've been mushing this in the face of my brother all night who was going for the Rays.

Most of the game I was talking to gimme, just reciting those cubbie words "It's Gonna Happen", and damnit, it did happen.

Philly, you're a riot town tonight.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

"It's Gonna Happen"

That's EXACTLY how Lombozo would say it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's about 9:15am EST on Thursday 30 October 2008. I've not slept as of yet. What a great night!
1) Phillies are World Champions.
2) I watched with my son, although he did fall asleep. He was still on the couch next to me. Awesome!
3) The fireworks, screamin', yellin', horns honkin'...... awesome!

Sometimes prayers are answered. As long as I live, I'll never forget last night.

PHILLIES!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As much as I am a White Sox fan. As much as I hardly heard anything about the the Phillies during the season, other than Ryan Howard knocking out homers and knocking in RBI's left and right or Jamey Moyer still pitching, I think the Phillies deserved it this year.

Congrats Lombozo and any other member from Philly.

But next year is another story...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Congrat's to the Phillies. Jamie Moyer fanboy here. Left a horrid situation in Seattle and now has a WS ring, to go along with his career accomplishments.

Props to Tampa, too. Whodda thunk it?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Congrats to the Phillies! Way to go, ity of Brotherly Love!

And also to Tampa.

Who would have picked these 2 in the World Series last April?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was at Broad and Passyunk for the parade..It was a Geat day and then Chase dropping the F BOMB on live TV..I was on South Street watching the CBP ceremony..It was a great season and now lets get the Flyers rolling down Broad Street next....

top topics

join