It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why we must end the federal reserve bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The mess our economy is in was not caused by to little regulation.It was caused by the federal reserve bank fixing prices and interest rates.The founders of this country knew central banks would bring ruin to this great country and didn't mind saying so

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

."If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. This country will crash." George Washington

History records that the money changers have used
every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible
to maintain their control over governments
by controlling the money and its issuance. James Madison

Jackson got rid of the first central bank.

Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, has this to
say to a delegation of international bankers in 1832:

"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time, and I am
convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."

Even much later some honest elected officals had no good words for the fed

On June 10, 1932, Rep Louis T. McFadden, said in an address to the Congress:

"... The Federal Reserve Banks are the agents of the foreign central banks ... In that dark crew of financial pirates, there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket ... Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its powers, but the truth is the FED has usurped the government. It controls everything here (in Congress) and controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will ... When the FED was passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world system was being set up here ... A super-state controlled by international bankers, and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure!"

Sir Josiah Stamp, a former president of the Bank of England, is reputed to have said: "Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money."

Even Jesus had dealings with the money changers in fact the only time in the bible he became violent.Usery was spoken of a lot in the bible and it was
spoken of harshly.If we do not stop the fed they will sell off american sovernty and I believe this bailout was instituted for just that purpose.These world bankers forment wars then they loan money to both sides to buy munnitions and such.In short if we do not stop these thieves america will be no more.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How can it be stopped though? We can burn down every single Fed building in the U.S. but the cartel will still be alive. Even if we do get rid of the Fed Banking cartel, another leader might pop up and take charge, they might create another Fed bank, only under a different name... We may shout out that they be banished, but what good is that when our own elected leaders whom have been bought out by the "Funny Money" will gladly find a safe haven for them. I don't see this happening unless we the american people get rid of absolutely everyone in office right now, get rid of the banking cartel (whether diplomatically or violently, yes, I said VIOLENTLY) and completely disassociate ourselves from the harlot that has become the federal govt. We were able to get along before without the intervention of the federal govt. and we can do it again.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good post, but what's your plan? There are a couple of threads about this and the problem is not that more and more people are seeing the corruption and waking up to reality, but the government has people torn over how to make change happen...tell me for one second that if we just quit the FRS, that WW3 wouldn't happen...who would pay China back?

The fact is if there was drastic change, which I agree the American people need desperatly, $*^t whould be in worse shape than it is now just for the fact that no one is coming together with a Plan Of Action about how everything would work properly.

But this is just a thought from some redneck dude off in the backwoods of Tennessee - take it as you will.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My plan is to inform the people.If enough of them protest the fed and call for a return of the gold standard Washington will have to listen.As far as China goes
tell them exactly where they can get thier money.Rockafellers,Rothchilds
Warburgs,etc.The american people are not behind the theft of thier money the bankers and corrupt politicians are.America the Chinese and other nations should declare war on the money changers and rout them out.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wanted to add the following:
After having seen the market last week, I thought over and over again, that, I could take advantage of this, make a lot of money out of this, it would be a big risk since I don't have a lot of money in the bank, but I knew enough that I could actually take advanted of this...............

But I didn't... When I thought about it earlier I started to ask myself why... I think... part of it was, that I didn't want to go ahead and lower myself to the same level that the wealthy elite have, I didn't want to take advantage of a situation that was obviously perpetrated by the elite so they could prey on the hardworking people that are now suffering thanks to them. I might consider investing in the future, no doubt about it, but it more than likely will not be on wall street, I might consider looking at other foreign markets. But I guess what I'm trying to say is...... Am I being dumb for not having taken advantage of the situation? Or am I being humble and perhaps human for simply sticking to my convictions, knowing that, having profitteering off of this situation would only turn me into just another vulture preying on the weak just because I happened to find an easy opening? (yes it was an easy opening, I could have easily taken advantage of this situation, I even knew what stocks I could invest in that would make me a lot of money... But I guess my human part spoke loudest.)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Maybe you don't want to take advantage because your an honest person.To bad our leaders in washington are not more like you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Going back to the gold standard is not a good idea since there is not enough Gold.
Just this month the government gave 700 billion of our money (Money we will owe) to big business to protect the economy
. What the Government did not tell us is that by adding 700 billion dollars to the existing money pool will devalue our dollar resulting in inflation.

This means our dollar will be worth less in 6 - 24 months resulting in everything costing more. So how is this going to help the average person when everything will cost more in 6 -24 months?

Watch the following free movies that will make you understand how we let the Government and Big Business enslave us:

youtube.com : Corrupt Banking System (Informative Cartoon)
google.com : Money Masters (this one old and boring but very informative)
zeitgeistmovie.com : Addendum and Zeitgeist (Watch zeitgeist first)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Anonymous ATS, The gold standard is not the answer going forward. Since gold is so scarce, it is easily manipulated by the wealthy megalomaniacs.

If you look back at history, to get to the root of this problem, you’ll see that we had such a system in this country at one time. It was when colonial script was issued, the foreign banks hated it because they could not collect interest and keep this new nation in debt. (Thanks for the link by the way, its one of my favorites) “google.com : Money Masters”

Something resembling this colonial script system might be the answer going forward. It was simple (wiki: colonial script), if it was controlled by elected government officials who had to answer to congress, the president and the people, we wouldn’t have this run away inflation and debt based economy we are plagued with today. You really need someone who has the country and health of the nation’s economy in their best interest.

top topics

join