It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction! This One Is Real!!!!! Tomorrow (Friday 10/17/2008)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I see so many predictions. End of world, GFL and the like which don't seem to pan out. But trust me this one is real! Mark it on your calendars. With INK, not erasable pencil.
This prediction is etched in stone. I guarantee it! WOW! Not the end of the world. No aliens abducting mankind. Bigger!
The heavens are about to open!

Tomorrow. Friday 10/17/2008. Oh man. Yikes! Wanna hear it?

Do ya?

Brief synopsis. My son lost his second tooth yesterday. The tooth fairy visited him last night. He vaulted downstairs this morning.

"DADDY! LOOK!"
He held out the tooth fairies present.

"Little Dude! That's awesome!"

"Daddy. I want to take you to the Diner tomorrow! Then we'll play miniature golf. OK?"

"You don't need to take me to the Diner Dude."

"Daddy! I want to! Pleeeeaaase."

"Ok Buddy."

"YAY! I'm gonna get a grilled cheese and french fries. You can get whatever you want."

God how I cherish this kid. Adoration isn't anywhere near strong enough to describe how I feel about him.

Anyway. THE PREDICTION!

I predict that I will have the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE tomorrow.

Now there's a prophesy.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft!! hahahahahaaaa....

hahahahahaaa
hahahahaa
hahahaha

I just spat me drink on my computer screen....
You joker!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
heres one prediction I hope pans out

Good one

I shall dub the Lombozo Gooddad

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Now THIS is a prediction I can go with, you are sooooo lucky to have a great kid like you do Lombozo. The best day of your life is on the horizon bro, live it up!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
lombo this is one of the cutest threads i ever read
enjoy this dinner with your son
soon he will be grown up but you will have one of the sweetest memories ever

this is life for!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Too....adorable....and....**gasp** ....heart-warming...destroying my powers of crabbiness and cattiness....

Must....find...a cynical, sarcastic item somewhere to offset overwhelming adorableness....

Seriously, though...he wants to take his daddy to the diner to celebrate...that's just about the cutest thing ever. Tell your lil' dude that he's a big bag of awesomeness.

Thanks for sharing the story...I really needed something sweet right about now!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

I think you need to modify your prediction just slightly... You are going to have the best day of your life... so far! Kid's have a way of always kicking it up a notch! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OMG that is so cute. Kids have a way of just lighting up the worst of times. There are times I look at my kids and still have a hope.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yep. Let's see our resident debunkers destroy this prophecy...can't be done.

Enjoy your day, my freind. I'm insanely jealous. Grill cheese and french fries? YUMMMMMMMM...and miniature golf? OMG.

new topics

top topics

join