It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan insiders say Obama was part of takeover strategy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

NEW YORK – Former members of Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga's Orange Democratic Movement party have told WND when Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama visited Kenya on a "fact-finding" trip in 2006, he was carrying out part of a secret election strategy that also included exploiting divisive tribal tensions and ultimately taking advantage of rioting that left 1,000 dead.

Wow. Obama is now directing operations in Kenya, exploiting tribal tensions and "taking advantage" of rioting. It seems Mr. Corsi believes that Obama personally had something to do with these riots and deaths.

If you are looking to gain more perspective into the modus operandi of the right wing media machine, look no further than my source, worldnetdaily.com. I believe it is important to continue to read these sites not only to see how nuts these people are and get a daily laugh, but also to then swallow hard, realize that they are nuts and get to work exposing them. Corsi is the blowhard who wrote Obamanation. He is truly amazing when interviewed, as he could not be a worse defender of his own tripe.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

ColoradoJens

[edit on 16-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

SOOO, Mccain is having people probe and plant horrible seeds on conspiracy sites now??? Interesting, so did Mccain promise you special treatment? Are you the REAL "Joe Plumber"? Did you hear that Mccain is the real head of the KKK, but for the election he chose to give up his SEAT there and only be ON the council of hate, along with G. Gordon Liddy. It is not so funny is it?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

I don't know what you mean. Did I read it wrong, or are you playing devil's advocate? No where in my post did I reference McCain, simply a smear story by a known agent of the far right. The idea was to discuss false or willingly and maliciously misleading stories; although the most egregious examples come from the right, the left is often on par with their enemies. Please check out Jerome Corsi to get an idea of the type of person you are willing to defend.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

SOOO, Mccain is having people probe and plant horrible seeds on conspiracy sites now???

I don't believe that was what he was getting at.....

Jerome "scum of the Earth" Corsi...does advocate FOR McCain though. If the Bill Ayres thing is relevant, by association.....then I would venture to say that bigots like Mr. Corsi and every lie riddled chunk of crap flying out of his mouth, will be examined. And we shall see where his associations lie.....

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

GFilth - check this out - the thing that made me laugh right away is that the Huffington post, a pretty left leaning paper, has the same tabloid-esque headlines as worldnetdaily. This is actual news and is corroborated (sp?) however. - If wanted, I poted a thread a couple days ago with somehead line like EXCLUSIVE: MCCAIN.... with the same story - these are his associates.

www.huffingtonpost.com

William Timmons, the Washington lobbyist who John McCain has named to head his presidential transition team, aided an influence effort on behalf of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein to ease international sanctions against his regime.

The two lobbyists who Timmons worked closely with over a five year period on the lobbying campaign later either pleaded guilty to or were convicted of federal criminal charges that they had acted as unregistered agents of Saddam Hussein's government.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I love it when lefties start foaming at the mouth when a media outlout posts information contrary to their utopian dreams. Face the facts, Obama is a stealth commie and a stealth muslim. He talks sweetly but his actions are sour.

He has voted to the left of virtually every main stream politician. There wasn't a tax hike he didn't like. But more importantly the Raila Odinga incident really points out the true extremes of his terrorist loving ideology.

Just how do you rad lib.s explain the fact that Obama supported Odinga, the man who wanted Sharia law in Kenya and the man who's followers went on a rampage slaughtering christians and leaving 1/2 a million homeless?

I do not believe Obama has yet repudiated his support of the Odinga killers.
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

If Obama is not the antichrist, maybe he just practicing to step up to the role.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

So, in your opinion, Worldnetdaily is a reputable source? Did you read the "article" itself? Do you try to distinguish between commentary and news? Here's a parse from your sensationally bombastic link:

Why would Obama support the exploitation of ethnic violence and murder? To further his own career? To position himself to "save the day"? Isn't this the same malevolent, anti-American, me-me-me subterfuge that Obama tried in Iraq? His private attempt to persuade Iraqi leaders to delay an agreement on a draw-down of the American military presence was sabotage, treason even. His objective was to keep our boys in Iraq until he became President so that he could position himself to take credit "for bringing our boys and girls home" when he he was vehemently against the surge and advocated surrender and defeat in Iraq.This Mansourian candidate depends and wishes for, advocates for American failure.

Does this sound like rational dialogue? Is this news or commentary? Do you believe people simply because they say something?

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

So, in your opinion, Worldnetdaily is a reputable source? Did you read the "article" itself? Do you try to distinguish between commentary and news? Here's a parse from your sensationally bombastic link:

It's certainly more reliable than NBC or CBS. In fact thank God for Worldnetdaily, Newsmax, Rush Limbaugh and other brave souls willing to tell the public what's really going on. The controlled media's primary function is to continue to promote the stealth communist state that Obama, Clinton, Bush and their shadowy overlords have been running.

They are all lying rad. lib.s, serving foreign banking interests. Yes Bush is about as liberal as you can get. Obama, however, is in a league all his own. His ties to various terrorist organizations like the weathermen, various black power groups and muslim terrorists have been amply demonstrated. I would not be too surprised if he flooded America with radical Muslim immigrants and promoted Sharia law right here, much as they are doing in Great Britain and western europe.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

thank God for Worldnetdaily, Newsmax, Rush Limbaugh and other brave souls willing to tell the public what's really going on.

I don't believe God has anything whatsoever to do with Worldnetdaily or Rush Limbaugh.

Obama, however, is in a league all his own. His ties to various terrorist organizations like the weathermen, various black power groups and muslim terrorists have been amply demonstrated. I would not be too surprised if he flooded America with radical Muslim immigrants and promoted Sharia law right here, much as they are doing in Great Britain and western europe.

When you say "he has ties" what do you mean? Please elaborate his ties.
When you say, "various organizations like the weathermen, various black power groups, can you elaborate on 'various'"?
Which "Muslim terrorists" does he have ties to?
Are the various sources you thanked God for your sources for "ample demonstration" of these libels?
How would it be possible for the President of the United States to "flood the US with Radical Muslim (i love this part) immigrants and promote Sharia Law right here..."?

You do realize the guy is not Muslim, right?

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Alan Stang...you go! This guy always nails it and most of the time tries to make that nasty medicine go down better!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

Is this something pertinant? What are your opinions regarding commentary in lieu of news in this particular piece? Thanks.

ColoradoJens

top topics

<< 1   >>

join