It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan insiders say Obama was part of takeover strategy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

NEW YORK – Former members of Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga's Orange Democratic Movement party have told WND when Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama visited Kenya on a "fact-finding" trip in 2006, he was carrying out part of a secret election strategy that also included exploiting divisive tribal tensions and ultimately taking advantage of rioting that left 1,000 dead.

Wow. Obama is now directing operations in Kenya, exploiting tribal tensions and "taking advantage" of rioting. It seems Mr. Corsi believes that Obama personally had something to do with these riots and deaths.

If you are looking to gain more perspective into the modus operandi of the right wing media machine, look no further than my source, worldnetdaily.com. I believe it is important to continue to read these sites not only to see how nuts these people are and get a daily laugh, but also to then swallow hard, realize that they are nuts and get to work exposing them. Corsi is the blowhard who wrote Obamanation. He is truly amazing when interviewed, as he could not be a worse defender of his own tripe.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

ColoradoJens

[edit on 16-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Wow. Obama is now directing operations in Kenya, exploiting tribal tensions and "taking advantage" of rioting. It seems Mr. Corsi believes that Obama personally had something to do with these riots and deaths.

must be those anti-christ powers of his kicking in wonder when he starts walking on water and healing lepers too

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Noobfun - thanks for checking it out - have you seen the movie "Scanners"? Soon Obama will simply be exploding peoples' heads by staring at them.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nice try.

This is propostrous and its nothing more than propaganda for McCain.

Its getting wild out there

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Reply to DGTEMPE (REPLY NOT FUNCTIONING!!!)

Read the entire post and I believe you may understand where I was coming from. It is propaganda, of the worst kind. McCain is the second coming of Bush.
Again, I think this particular news source is patently vile.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
youd need to put a religeous spin on it for ti to work for the masses though

to look on the face of god will kill you, so youd have to say his face is really a mask and someone saw the true face of the anti christ and thier head exploded in glorius 80's special effects style

the articale rediculous, Obama went to Kenya and said freedom of speech was needed for true democracy and that corruption was bad and needed to be fixed

that and an email that may/may not be faked about him helping rasie funding for a politcal party means he is deep in the conspiracy and pushed for a pro muslim anti christian goverment -_-

its more guilt by association and the evil hidden muslim stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They are all evil, they're POLITICIANS!
I don't trust any of them at this point. All of them have hidden agendas at the end of the day. I don't usually believe any reports on McCain or Obama. I think they have a tendency on being blown way out of proportion. We shall see after elections if they meant what they said.. Both of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

By Jerome R. Corsi

Need I say more?!?!?
This guy is a waste of space....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy

By Jerome R. Corsi

Need I say more?!?!?
This guy is a waste of space....

...whose freedom to speak is protected under the Constitution, just like any person's.

Instead of personal opinions, why not show us exactly where the guy is wrong about Obama since you seem to feel so passionately about him?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Feel free to hit that link any time you need that kind of reassurance.

The guy is a liar. It's been proven. Wanna defend him????? I am bored.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Grafilthy - check out what I wrote under my OP re: I too think this is crap and give me your thought, if'n you are bored and all.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
People, I thought I put Corsi and WND to bed a while ago: Jerome Corsi ExposeD

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Obama is now directing operations in Kenya, exploiting tribal tensions and "taking advantage" of rioting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure. Why not? (actually, it sounds rather presidential.)

Michelle Obama got caught bullying African Press International.

Obama got caught using his senate EMAIL account.
He was emailing Kenya and getting involved in elections there.

Like I said - very presidential. NO CHANGE.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

CoJens....
There was a thread on this nutcase about 2 weeks ago.....I will look for the link.

He's the guy who did the "swiftboat" ads last time around on Kerry. Remember the ones where they said Kerry never fought....and when he did it was for the Viet Cong? Yeah.

These kind of attacks from what are known as 527's (a loophole that allows proxy attacks by a third party while the person who benefits still has the privilege of denying responsibility) and they have very few rules they HAVE to follow.

Corsi is one of the worst. Ask Kenya. They deported him last week.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Reply to SD

I am clearly failing on engaing this in my intended discussion - what do you think about my argument regarding the importance of continuing vigilance on this baloney? I think everyone thinks I posted a worldnetdaily article by Corsi because I agree with it - is it not obvious I don't? The dude works nights at the weekly world news. Perhaps my statement in the OP below the content quote was too sarcastic?

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yes, exactly - I too will look for the recent interview on CNN re: Obamanation - he was such a joke it was outstanding. Thanks for the post and make sure to post if you find something else on this dillweed.

ColoradoJens

Found one:

www.youtube.com...

CJ

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Reply to SD

I am clearly failing on engaing this in my intended discussion - what do you think about my argument regarding the importance of continuing vigilance on this baloney? I think everyone thinks I posted a worldnetdaily article by Corsi because I agree with it - is it not obvious I don't? The dude works nights at the weekly world news. Perhaps my statement in the OP below the content quote was too sarcastic?

ColoradoJens

You're good CJ, I got where you were going with this.
I was posting the Corsi [Exposed] link for those few who might not know the racist scum that he is.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

They still allow the guy causing all of the outages here on ATS to post, WOW.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

First matter of business...
Did someone already use scroat to describe this guy??? If not, he's a scroat. If so....good verbiage.

Worldnetdaily......Faux News.....they prey on people's feelings of blind patriotism and a few very divisive issues to keep "the base" riled up. It's hard, I know....to listen to repeated lies and half-truths, without wanting to call up Dr. Kevorkian and get it all over with. I sometimes turn Hannity on just because I want to argue....

The neo-cons have to be fought off. They have just about managed to divide this country in half by hijacking the Republican party......and pretending to represent "mainstream America". They have to see this first, and reject them.....until then, we are screwed....regardless of WHO is in power.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Grafilthy, agreed. Had to ask, scroat, like hey scro? from Idiocracy? Commentary as news has desrtoyed legitimate journalism - not blogging, but what the main stream media has allowed to happen to themselves. Here is a quick perusal of todays news in 5 minutes and note the tone to the articles.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Check out the wild and yet, to me, still hilarious accusation at the end of this article - of course after laughing through the rest of it as they attempt to paint this on Obama.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

this one is still posted on the front page of Drudge

blogs.abcnews.com...

Lame-o.

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join