It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for all those who have lost hope ""Please Read""

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I just got out of bed because i was getting tired of talking my girlfriends ear off while she tried to get to sleep. I figured i should tell everyone where it matters.

I can't get over the overall feeling of dissapointment and heartbreak that everyone is currently feeling about the no show on Oct 12. I was personally waiting with baited breath, refreshing the news websites all day at work preparing for the unbelievable news that i had been waiting weeks to hear. When there was nothing i knew instantly that it was gonna have a serious repacussions through these internet communities. (sorry bout the typos)

Now this could have been 'dis info' or maybe the Et's are watching to see how many people actually care and they are on there way for real now!? who knows but i do know that quiting and losing hope is not the answer.

We all got interested in this subject because we knew there was something else.. something just behind the scenes that we couldn't put our finger on. the creation of these internet communities helps us to vent and explain our feelings and get all of us a little bit closer to grabbing that rope that will lead us to the truth.

I think the main reason why i was waiting for the 'Light Ship' so much was that the possible teachings that et's could give us would change our world for the better because we all know that there is many things that are seriously wrong with this place and unfortunatly its hard to fight something when u dont know who you are fighting. I have read many stories about the superpower elites of this world turning us into slaves and puppets and there is nearly nothing we can do about it. I wanted that to be destroyed.. and a system of fairness installed. So when that ship didn't arrive i knew then i had to go to work the next day.. serve more A$#holes and remain a part of the same broken system.

I still wanna believe that Aliens exist and that eventually they will let us know they are there and watching over us but till then we need to support each other and keep searching. these events test our...... 'faith' for lack of a better word. We need to stick to the truth and but be open to the fact that things could change at the drop of hat. And maybe if we all stick together through sites like this one we can try and make important changes to our lives and those around us.. and maybe still our communites.. or even the world..

There are enough of us to do some pretty fantastic things so while we continue to wait we should power even harder on our search for the truth, i know i will... because the day when everything changes we will be the people the 'unknowing sheep' come to for information, help and advice.

In summary we shouldn't be afraid to be wrong or follow those who give false info.. it just means we 'are' being open minded and that is key!!!!!

Thank you.. please post your comments.. i apologise if this is just incoherent ramblings.. its real late just couldnt sleep till i got this out.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Do not listen to anyone with dates, thats a first thing for everyone on this board.

I doubt the alien stuff will happen in my life, but i am still sure that there is alien life out there, and probably coming here.

If you stop listening to people with dates, than you will feel alot better, there are plenty of scams out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A Star for a great post
I have not lost hope and think we need to push this system we are in now till it breaks and look at what is going on right now

Once again great post

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Good points, however:

When we look outward for answers it means we already know them and don't like what the answers are.

Usually when someone asks your opinion on something, they already have theirs and hope that theirs is wrong.

ET will not have answers to earthly problems, they will have a message like "First of all, you folks shouldn't be blowing each other up, fighting, scamming, lying, cheating, stealing."

We all know this and we all know that our leaders shouldn't be fighting etc.

Et will certainly not be able to intervene while there is physical resistance on all levels. It's up to us. We HAVE TO assume were are alone but live like we are being watched. If you believe in God, well, we are being watched.

ET doesn't and will not ever have the answer even if they showed up tomorrow in a light ship or dark ship or a 4 seat cessna.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My hope rests in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is littered with prophecy that has come perfectly true.

If you truly want peace of mind, and hope, and love towards your neighbor turn to Jesus Christ.

These other things men try and use to find hope are not real.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

If you truly want peace of mind, and hope, and love towards your neighbor turn to Jesus Christ.

And in the end "these other things" will all fail

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Please could you list these examples of prophecy coming true???

Just 5 will do to start with

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

Please could you list these examples of prophecy coming true???

Just 5 will do to start with

here, this will take up less bandwith:

www.aboutbibleprophecy.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

They are all failing before your eyes today, you don't need to wait till the end.

Look at what happened on the 14th of this month.

Bible prophecy is extremely accurate.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellion_S

In summary we shouldn't be afraid to be wrong or follow those who give false info.. it just means we 'are' being open minded and that is key!!!!!

I disagree. It means you are being willingfully gullible through the "need' to believe in something. You should be very wary of following people who give false information. I mean, isn't that one of the things that is wrong in this world? Correct me if I'm wrong... please.

It has NOTHING to do with open mindedness. I have an open mind. I believe in aliens and UFO's amongst many things - but I also have limits in order to protect myself from the unsavory characters and time wasters. Moderation is required and that's something that can only be self regulated.

Like the saying goes Hellion_S:

Fool me once - shame on you!
Fool me twice - shame on me!

IRM

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi, Have you ever heard of reverse speaking? I just started reading a little bit about this on Peggy Kane's site, and it is interesting. The no show on oct.14th may have been a blessing for us, it could have been a trick. I don't believe that most aliens are our friends, I for one will steer clear of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Now this could have been 'dis info' or maybe the Et's are watching to see how many people actually care and they are on there way for real now!? who knows but i do know that quiting and losing hope is not the answer.

Or it could be some nut job trying to get a rise out of you all... maybe, quit falling for this ET stuff... maybe, there simply is no ET.

I think many times (and I'm guilty too) we come on ATS and talk ourselves into believing something exciting, scary, & life changing is going to happen when most of it is baseless... a house of cards that we ourselves have built up.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellion_S

Without being rude Hellion_S, your post seems to indicate to me that your beliefs in UFOs has been seriously challeneged and that it has upset you.

You speak about being open minded, which is indeed a good thing, however, concluding that Aliens exist without any real proof and being content with blurred pictures and youtube footage is not being open minded. You cannot be open minded if you have already reached a firm conclusion.

Surely to be open minded means that you don't know whether there is life in the Universe, or whether such life, if it exists, has travllled here, and until the arrival of some tangable piece of evidence, we shall all remain happily on the fence.

You see to say that aliens must exist is just as bad as saying they don't. The plain simple fact is we don't know. We may all want to believe, but that is not enough, not unless you wish to be dupped by the next Blossom Goodchild.

In many ways Blossom has done the true believers a good turn: she has made people question their beliefs and what they will accept as evidence. In short, she has forced people to be a little more rational and objective.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by timelike]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

I'd have to agree with TimeLike.

As I said on Fox's thread, for those of you who feel "broken" or "confused" or "done with UFOs," I'm going to tell you:

Knock it off. First off, anyone could have told you this wasn't coming true.

Even if you believed it, what, it's over since they didn't come?

Remember in August, when the two guys said they found the body of a bigfoot and were going to present DNA evidence to show it was real? All the major news stations went to the press conference.

Hell, CNN had a live web cam of it on their web site.

Though, we late find out the DNA evidence is fake, and when we find the body, it's only a costume.

Now, I could've broken down and went "I'm done with Bigfoot forever."

Yet, I didn't. I believe, even more strongly, that we'll find evidence of him.

This goes for all of you who think their done with UFOs or aliens.

If you are, you were never a true believer.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellion_S
I just got out of bed because i was getting tired of talking my girlfriends ear off while she tried to get to sleep. I figured i should tell everyone where it matters.

I can't get over the overall feeling of dissapointment and heartbreak that everyone is currently feeling about the no show on Oct 12. I was personally waiting with baited breath, refreshing the news websites all day at work preparing for the unbelievable news that i had been waiting weeks to hear. When there was nothing i knew instantly that it was gonna have a serious repacussions through these internet communities. (sorry bout the typos)

We all got interested in this subject because we knew there was something else.. something just behind the scenes that we couldn't put our finger on. the creation of these internet communities helps us to vent and explain our feelings and get all of us a little bit closer to grabbing that rope that will lead us to the truth.

I think the main reason why i was waiting for the 'Light Ship' so much was that the possible teachings that et's could give us would change our world for the better because we all know that there is many things that are seriously wrong with this place and unfortunatly its hard to fight something when u dont know who you are fighting. I have read many stories about the superpower elites of this world turning us into slaves and puppets and there is nearly nothing we can do about it. I wanted that to be destroyed.. and a system of fairness installed. So when that ship didn't arrive i knew then i had to go to work the next day.. serve more A$#holes and remain a part of the same broken system.

I still wanna believe that Aliens exist and that eventually they will let us know they are there and watching over us but till then we need to support each other and keep searching. these events test our...... 'faith' for lack of a better word. We need to stick to the truth and but be open to the fact that things could change at the drop of hat. And maybe if we all stick together through sites like this one we can try and make important changes to our lives and those around us.. and maybe still our communites.. or even the world..

There are enough of us to do some pretty fantastic things so while we continue to wait we should power even harder on our search for the truth, i know i will... because the day when everything changes we will be the people the 'unknowing sheep' come to for information, help and advice.

Thank you.. please post your comments.. i apologise if this is just incoherent ramblings.. its real late just couldnt sleep till i got this out.

dont lose hope

you do not need "aliens" to tell you what you already know, deep down you need to quieten your thoughts, your mind and emotions...listen to the stillness but ask your questions and you may be suprised to what you get back (from your inner being)

meditate and listen - open and relax

val

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Valorian]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You mean, the same bible that is littered with stories ripped off from much older sources, touted as original, word-of-god?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Well said. People put far too much (misplaced) hope in aliens. If they exist, they may not have humanity's best interests at heart.

As for the 'ship' - it was destined not to come because Blossom was never in contact with aliens, but spirits pretending to be such.

‘Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God. (Leviticus 19:31)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon

You mean, the same bible that is littered with stories ripped off from much older sources, touted as original, word-of-god?

You can cling to that tripe as a reason to not have faith if you wish. I know who the counterfeiter is on this Earth. It's not God.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

2 millenia is a long time to wait and hope

BTW Nice Avatar
Human footprint fossils along with Dinosaur prints.

Great proof that man was here millions of years ago... (or and Alien was lurking about)

And since God is not of this Earth he is a true ET in every definition of the word...

So that would mean we are indeed created and ruled by Aliens

[edit on 16-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Actually, it destroys evolutionary theory. Evolutionists admit that if humans and dinosaurs walked the Earth at the same time their theory would crumble.

And my hope in Christ is when I die, I don't have to wait 2,000 years for that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join