It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Slovenia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just ripped the video and analysed it, its not CGI, its not superimposed, its something dangled on thin wire very close to the camera, the low light gives the impression that it is further away.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just edited to say that i'm refering to the op vid, and to add that the low resolution of the vid also helps to hide the wire.

Just edited again to say i had thought i had clicked the edit button to edit my original post, but it appears i accidently mistook the the words post reply for edit, simple honest mistake.

[edit on 17/10/08 by woogleuk]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm a little skeptical about this one. It almost has that "to good to be true" look to it. If it is authentic, great, but honestly, I'm not sure.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Is it possible to see the results of your analysis?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by torturekiller2006

s421.photobucket.com...

look very very closely at the pic, the pic i have here is better, but photobucket resizes and its lost some clarity, start at the centre of the ufo and look about a centimetre (on the photo) to the left and to the right, then follow it up, even on the photobucketed pic its still visible, just.

Its more visible on the left near the top, against the cloud.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharklo

Yes... I researched this and it is on www.24ur.com It reached there news...
Here is the Link...
24ur.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ok nice work, pretty decent for a wire ship really, amazing what a little light and some camera trickery can do

This is how to debunk something

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

Here are some more Oct 14th Craft (and a light at the end)... From the Slovenia News... 24ur

24ur.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by torturekiller2006

s421.photobucket.com...

look very very closely at the pic, the pic i have here is better, but photobucket resizes and its lost some clarity, start at the centre of the ufo and look about a centimetre (on the photo) to the left and to the right, then follow it up, even on the photobucketed pic its still visible, just.

Its more visible on the left near the top, against the cloud.

I am analyzed this video as well... there are no wires...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I am analyzed this video as well... there are no wires...

Sorry... Typos... I have Analyzed this video as well... There are no wires... At least none that I could Find... Prehaps you can detail how you can to that image step by step... I de-interlaced... Did a 'Find Edges'... Sharpened... changed res and zoomed in every frame... No wires...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I mean... I did see them in your picture... But based on all the work I just did over the last couple days checking into this... It seems you added the "wires" accidentally or intentionally... But I am Optimistic... Just I have yet to get your results... None of which explains the Power Outages or the loss of Cell Phone Communication in the Area at the Time of the Craft Flying through the Skies....
It was in fact on the Slovenia News Channel... As I already Posted... Google will translate the page for you...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Its an Alien - Illuminati fake of a Tesla invention.
They hang together in their magnetized tunnels to avoid
the light of day. Check out static electricity, its up lifting.
Works for real UFOs.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

None of which explains the Power Outages or the loss of Cell Phone Communication in the Area at the Time of the Craft Flying through the Skies....

That much is true.

(The purpose of this apparently useless one-liner is to relay and emphasise this particular point the poster was making, in the interest of my own curiosity.
)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Do you have a close up or your "working copy" of the image available, Manjushri?
(I mean the one you examined.)
If you can, post it here.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

None of which explains the Power Outages or the loss of Cell Phone Communication in the Area at the Time of the Craft Flying through the Skies....

That much is true.

For the last time - there were no power outages in Ajdovscina on that day.

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
The video footage looks fake and I bet if you get any Slovakian they'd say they aren't even talking about UFO's in the news clip.

It's Slovenia, not Slovakia

And they are talking about UFOs.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Erm, I don't know if you guys noticed that, but in the video that was provided in the first post, there is a very small object in the sky. It's under the fake saucer and it flies south.

The reporters also admitted that one single person contacted them and told them about this, but when they checked it they were given no confirmation about this ever happening. So yes, this is just a hoax.

Still, this does not mean that there are no ufo sightings in Slovenia. Thus far I have witnessed two so called "energy cirles". One in Portorož and one in Celje. My grandmother also told how she saw weird lights in the sky and how they descended into the forest. When she went to check it out next day. She found a few circles of burnt grass. There are of course many more...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Although I am in no position to comment on whether or not the video is real or fake from the raw footage that I have watched, from what I can see in your analysis there is no string and how you pronounce that there is a string makes me wonder where your eyes are looking and the preconceived goal of your mind.

Real or fake? I don't know. In my opinion it looks fake. That is only opinion, and if we dissect my opinion we'll find that it means literally zilch. I have never seen a real extra-terrestrial craft that originated and was manufactured by creatures not of this planet that I can verify at this moment to contrast why I think the craft looks real or fake. I think the video looks fake because I've seen real video of other events, and in this video, this SIX second "authentic clip", I see nothing that makes me go, "Oh wow... finally... someone did it." No, I see another soon to be debunked 6 second clip made as someone's little claim to fame that they probably then gave to the news and/or showed off to friends.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The jumping proves this is fake, you can even see in the frames it is slowly motion tweening and been scaled, in real life it simply doesn't look like this.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

For the last time - there were no power outages in Ajdovscina on that day.

It is my understanding (from other sources) that there were massive power outages in the capital itself, which is not exactly a common occurrence.

I am NOT saying that it has anything to do with this (whatever "this" is - or not).
But apparently there WERE power outages at the time.
I'd jut like to know what caused them, even if it turns out to be "off topic".

And if anyone can confirm the reported malfunction of electronic devices, so much the better.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting video. Looks to be:

A disc shaped object viewed from below, and the perspective shown in the video presents one edge to us, or;

Looks remarkably like a blimp, or some type of inflatable / airship. It also appears to have protrusions, or some sort of detail on the bottom, like a blimp has.

Blimp doesn't explain the power outages or other funny stuff happening

Will be interested to see if there is any other footage coming soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join