It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Slovenia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It does not matter if the video is fake or not...

the story behind it is what matters, multiple witnessess, power outage and etc....
the Case seems interesting when that one in serbia added to it...could be the same craft...
no reports here from Croatia though...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkraver

It does not matter if the video is fake or not...

the story behind it is what matters, multiple witnessess, power outage and etc...

I couldn't agree more.

Those power outages, especially, ARE bizarre.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There were no blackouts that day in Ajdovscina at all.

I know this because on 14/10/08 I was exactly there, LOL.

And.. no, I haven't seen any UFOs nor anything strange at all.... and I don't know / haven't heard of anyone who has.
It's quite a small town so news of this kind would travel fast among the people but so far no one knows anything at all about this.

(I don't know about nearby villages that are mentioned in that news clip though.)

But it's true that the capital city(Ljubljana) had a serious blackout around 10:30PM that day which can be considered quite a rare (like once/twice per year) event.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Im sure people would notice the difference but even if the footage is genuine which I have no reason to think it isnt, that doesnt mean the person filming it didnt deliberately perpetuate mischief.

Maybe he filmed something else far more rnomal and while watching the footage discovered a segment of a few seconds where it looked like a UFO, snipped that chunk out and said "ET has landed" that for me is the most likely mischief here, not CGI or overlays or hoaxed camera work.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Good thinking.

(Whereas I am having a blond day... again.)

I hope more details emerge in the future.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Unusual sighting last night in Slovenia when several people noticed a strange large object, believed to be a UFO, reports local media.

Several people from Ajdovscina, Ozeljan and Shempas heard an unusual sound and noticed a large flying object that moved chaotically. Around 18:00 hrs, the Vipavskaa valley was left without electricity, while the mobile phones had no signal.

A.Z. of Shempas, Nova Gorica says he noticed the large object in the sky who flew in chaotic pattern, while the air seemed to be electricized.

"It was very strange. We have never seen anything like it in this area" says A.Z. who adds that the people in this area would have never believed in UFO's, but there they are.

This is the n-th time when UFO's appear near power stations, and the surrounding villages or small cities lose power. UFO experts believe the alien craft practically steal the energy (from remote power stations) needed for their craft to stay afloat. The last incident when UFO's showed up and drained the electricity from a small city was in British Columbia, Canada, two weeks ago.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
source macedoniaonline.eu...

an article I found concerning the sighting and blackouts.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i belive in aliens and that kind of stuff..
but lets be real, that video is fake and i will tell you why..
whatch the video closely and look at the "ufo" movement you can note that the "ufo" is like not moving smoughly.
- the video is to short its not filmed how the "ufo" leaves the earth or just leaves.
- if the elecricity was gone and there where electrical pulses in the area around the "ufo" its not posible any camera to work
- as i remeber somone said that the mobile phones where dead to.. thats result of magnetic feild around the ufo, and the magnetic feild will also block the camera from filming it.
- lets be real evry video is fake, the one ufos that we realy see like once when i was young you can try to film it but you cant somthing will not work
camera or phone, and if you tell somone about what you see thay will think your crazy.
and we can nothing to find the truth
some thing must stay out of public.
think about if there was alien proves people whould stop beliving in god.
and if thay do that look here.. thay whould say like this:
"lol no god? hh now i can do whatever i want, no god rules, no kill? pff, dont steal? pff) world whould be chaos..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
LOL

It looks like they edited a black ellipse, which changes in size as it moves, over something in the sky

Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i belive in aliens and that kind of stuff..
but lets be real, that video is fake and i will tell you why..
whatch the video closely and look at the "ufo" movement you can note that the "ufo" is like not moving smoughly.
- the video is to short its not filmed how the "ufo" leaves the earth or just leaves.
- if the elecricity was gone and there where electrical pulses in the area around the "ufo" its not posible any camera to work
- as i remeber somone said that the mobile phones where dead to.. thats result of magnetic feild around the ufo, and the magnetic feild will also block the camera from filming it.
- lets be real evry video is fake, the one ufos that we realy see like once when i was young you can try to film it but you cant somthing will not work
camera or phone, and if you tell somone about what you see thay will think your crazy.
and we can nothing to find the truth
some thing must stay out of public.
think about if there was alien proves people whould stop beliving in god.
and if thay do that look here.. thay whould say like this:
"lol no god? hh now i can do whatever i want, no god rules, no kill? pff, dont steal? pff) world whould be chaos..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmytro
I'm from Slovenia. Here there has been 3 sightings on October 14. Also the capitol city of our country had power failure or blackout. My opinion is that this footage is fake.

Dmytro, i've found an article in slovenian: as you can see i've roughly translated it using an automatic translator: it would be helpful if you'd check the translation, because of course it has some problems

It would be also great if you'd apply to The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry, since Slovenian isn't covered yet.

UFO over Ajdovščino and Mariborom? | 24ur.com

Mysterious sound in Vipavski valley

As some people would in Ajdovščina, Ozeljanu and Šempasu asked an unusual sound, and zagledalo unidentified flying object. Having 18 Hours should at once in several villages in the valley Vipavski run out of electricity and even cell phones to stop working.

A. Z. from Šempasa in Nova Gorica told us that he saw a major facility, which is moving unevenly. The atmosphere should also feel some kind of naelektrenost.

Aliens in Serbia?

In the village of Ribar, the unknown force of the huge ropotom discovering trgala roofs and chimneys of houses, corn field, but has acted with the earth. Were the work of aliens? A close encounter with aliens or by force, which is not remembered, had a few people from the place of Ribar (near Šabca in Serbia), which are considered to be serious and that you never up something. "I was in the courtyard when I heard a noise unbearable. I thought that as the disintegration of the whole Earth. That sound I will never forget, however, was completely unnatural. Feet from my fear hard. It was already dark, it was around nine evening, the rain falling, a before and after that it was not hear anything. Everything was quiet. I have not seen, but I heard this terrible sound. The next day I saw his corn field with the earth zravnano, "said Uglješa Džinović.

Others also interpreted the citizens of Grozny sound, which is the break in the sky, remember, the destruction of the aircraft. When the sound of shut up, the sky at the site covered a red shroud. Unexplained incident that odkrival roofs and uničeval maize fields, which lasted a few seconds for him and remained wide variety of stories and the question of how this force could oplazi only a few houses. Locals have a uniform, that this was not a natural ujmo, because that would feel all the residents, therefore, suspect supernatural force, secret weapons or aliens.

No one will believe us

Uglješeva daughter Olivera was sitting in the house with a daughter, the children have already burned. Suddenly, the ugasnila television. "I heard a horrible sound. He remembered me on the plane with a lot of defective vehicles. I thought to call the police", says Oliver. The daughter we ran out and zazrli in the red sky. Everything was over in few seconds. "I am convinced that they were aliens and that of what we have experienced and seen, no one will investigate, or we will not be believed," is skeptical about Oliver.

Uglješa Džinović spoke on the unprecedented sound that break in the sky. (Photo: Kurir)

Source:
24ur.com...

While this looks to be in Croatian:

Unknown flying object was allegedly flying on Tuesday about 18 hours over Ajdovščina, Ozeljana and Šempasa in Slovenia. Unlike Serbia, here it vidjeli11: 17 | 16.10.2008. | She writes: Tajana MarkočSlovenski portals announced that residents of Nova Gorica were witnesses visits letećeg an unknown object. Stravičan heard the sound, and then they see the vessel. Is missing electricity and stopped the work cell phones. AZ of Šempasa, who sent a recording said that the object moving strange path, and he felt some kind of a naelektriliziranost. Head of Pop TV and mentions that last night was a full moon, when you know strange things happen. 24ur journalists decided to check the story. In the coastal Electric said that on Tuesday afternoon any electricity. Also, in police administration Nova Gorica did not have any sign of unusual phenomena in the sky. 24ur are asked whether they might izvanzemaljci notion that so many distributors of electricity did not notice the disappearance of electricity. Is the word about the UFO-in or fotomontaži, judge for yourself.

Source: 24sata.hr

I agree with those who would prefer to focus on the news rather than on the footage: it screams CGI all over, there's even no indication, except for the UFO and what looks to be a bird, of movement in the scene: the same uploader, UFOSlovenia, joined on Oct. 14, also uploaded this one:

That one was really strange... i heard an electronic buzz and noise in my head, like a noise of an old commodore64 tape or analog modem, maybe they wanted to communicate with me... But on the camera i hear this annoying high-pitched frequency sound. The whole thing lasted for about 10 minutes.

Shot at 23:42 in Ajdovscina, Slovenia.

Source: YT video description

While the description of the one of the OP reads:

I was pretty shocked and my phone and all electronic devices suddenly stopped working, so there's only 6 seconds of video. Military airplane is nearby UFO, must be from NATO military air base Aviano, Italy, 50 kilometers from here.

Shot at 18:17 in Ajdovscina, Slovenia.

Source: YT video description

Honestly, it would be hard to believe that within five hours he managed to film two different UFOs in the same location, IF the uploader and the author are the same guy: while the first one looks to be (a poorly done) CGI, the second one looks more to have been made with some play of light: but as said, this is not very important if we focus on the news.
Some searches in the original language could be very helpful, IMHO.
Thanks for sharing, Sharklo

[edit on 17/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Sharklo,
Probably this is the UFO (mothership) of psychic Blossom Goodchild. Well, ALABAMA sounds a little similar to Slovenia...hmmm.

Thank you for the report.

I feel better now.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There's a second one descending in the background as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

a-l-a-b-a-m-a

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The first is piss poor CGI the second is someone shining a torch on the ground

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
"filmed from the wrong angle"

Ok, so next time you see a UFO you could contact it and ask it to hold position while you get a better shot? A snap shot is likely to be filmed from a less than ideal position.

The problem is with the UFO staying horizontal when the camera angle changes. Clearly CG with decent motion tracking.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Definitely fake. Poor work by whoever put it together. I could take a JPEG, and impose it on a video in Windows Movie Maker as well. You can tell the UFO doesn't match the camera's shaking initially. That coupled with the fact it's 2 seconds long, lit incorrectly, etc should I go on?

[edit on 17-10-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi.

I'll repost some of the facts I posted yesterday under anonymous account.
It seems that, because anonymous posting here is sometimes just a bit too slow, no one has seen what I wrote the first time, I guess.

I'm regular here on ATS, I've been visiting this page for few years now, I'm here every day... but I just wont post this info under my real username, because I just want to be left alone by all this new age crap that is going on and on this days.
I really don't adore at all all this new age geeks and freaks and their lights and love and higher vibrations BULLSHeeT at all, this is just some verrrrry above-stupid crap for me, IMO.
But still - I'll be 100% objective on this matter.

Originally posted by Resinveins

Several people from Ajdovscina, Ozeljan and Shempas heard an unusual sound and noticed a large flying object that moved chaotically. Around 18:00 hrs, the Vipavskaa valley was left without electricity, while the mobile phones had no signal.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I've been in Ajdovscina on 14/10/08, I'm there quite often... in fact I live right there
, and on that day I haven't seen nor heard anything unusual.
Furthermore, I don't know / haven't heard of anyone who has seen/heard anything and well... I know quite a lot of people here.
If there really were several witnesses of some local UFO event, I would know about them by now, for sure.

Ajdovscina is quite a small town, it's also an urban centre of Vipavska valley. Ozeljan and Shempas are nearby villages.
News travel fast here, hell, the whole country is a really, really small one and by now, if this story was true, I would know this "several witnesses" by their names by now.
So far nothing.

Also, it's just not true that the Vipavska valley was left without electricity. I'm 100% sure on this one, it's a fact.
Maybe just a few small parts of it were, but so far I haven't heard anything about any blackouts in the region.

On the other hand it is true that we had a huge and somehow just a bit strange blackout at around 10:30PM in the capital city of Slovenia on that day.

Let me add this: This news was originaly reported to 24ur.com... which is owned by the biggest Slovenian commercial TV station POP TV and I think it's the only piece of mainstream media in Slovenia that previously reported(on TV too) about Blossom Goodchild's predictions.
So, if you ask me, this is a HOAX.
I think somebody saw Blossom on TV and made this 2 totaly unconvincing videos just for fun, sent them to POP TV and that's all there is.

"Namaste!!!" ...and may teh almighty Korton be with you!" (LOL
)

[edit on 17-10-2008 by TehBlob]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TehBlob

Very welcome information.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The video footage looks fake and I bet if you get any Slovakian they'd say they aren't even talking about UFO's in the news clip.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by silver6ix
"filmed from the wrong angle"

Ok, so next time you see a UFO you could contact it and ask it to hold position while you get a better shot? A snap shot is likely to be filmed from a less than ideal position.

The problem is with the UFO staying horizontal when the camera angle changes. Clearly CG with decent motion tracking.

Incorrect as far as I can see. The movement and angle is easily seen based on the coulds behind and I see no abnormality there at all.

As far as I can see the footage is genuine. I do think is more likely he was filming something normal and when reveiwing the footage he found a short segment which "looked" like a UFO and cut that from the rest of the film to present as the "UFO". I believe if we say the whole film the qustion would answer itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join