It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnome caught on video in south america

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the one while the workers taped the one then it hobbles into the street and apears to wave was halarious. he just hobbles over a few steps. im laughing while i write this i swear.

ok. the one with the ufo while they were playin soccer/football looked kind of fishy to me. it looked like it floated up in the air but yet another video that abruptly ends.

he whole gnome phenomenon or mystery is interesting though

i just watched the football one again and i think its fake cuz during the whole time its just laying against the wall the entire time looking like a doll the leans up stiffly and runs off without actually running.

i also noticed the shadows in the walk which i assume are strung up lights start shaking as soon as the "gnome" gets up.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by Bean328]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
IMO the gnome was mad because the tax in argentina is too high for him to pay it.. causing him to scare people dancing happily in the streets.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
watch from 5 seconds to about seven and concentrate on the "gnome" against the wall. it leans up and lays back down when the boys hand moved. (not saying he is controling it. just a reference for what to look at.)

that one just didnt convince me at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

The ones you may have shown are confirmed hoaxes but the video on the link I posted was different. Is that one confirmed a hoax to?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Really, I just can't believe how some people have thought it to be a dog.

Come on! Use the intelligence. It is not a "dressed up dog" or cat. Dogs and cats can't throw rocks, they cannot walk sideways and top of that, they don't traumatize the observer to the extent that hospitalisation is needed.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What gets me is why they would be afraid of it. Im not even afraid of people who are bigger than me (course being a martial arts instructor does help) but i would definately not be afraid of something thats only waist high. If my kids came home saying a midget was scaring them, id be out there hunting midgets. If they came home saying a dwarf scared them, id be out there hunting dwarves... where are these childrens parents?

That alone doesnt sit right with me. Sure (if believed) the dwarf moved funny, sure it was barking like a dog, sure I completely understand being afraid of something that we dont understand, but that fear wouldnt last too long if i felt threatened by it.

Curiousity maybe, fear definately not. Smells a little funny to me...

Its a good find though. Good OP

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

hope that works.
know this is an old thread and hey, i've NEVER considered GNOMES to ever possibly be real. but these vids are pretty compelling, i have to say. i mean, what could it be? a dog? give me a frigging break.
you can see in the vid i'm posting that the its way too small to be a 'little person'
thoughts??

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It was probably the security who happened to be a midget to tell them to GET THE F**K OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!
seriously why are these kids in the street, at a random a** time dancing?? lol

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
It was probably the security who happened to be a midget to tell them to GET THE F**K OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!
seriously why are these kids in the street, at a random a** time dancing?? lol

i keep reading people say that...wasn't anyone else a typical rebellious teenager?? i mean, i'm sure i've done worse than dance late at night, for no good reason.

didn't it seem like the 'man' was a lot smaller than even a little person in todays society?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Please re-archive this...matter of fact flush it. It was rudimentary CGI

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

do you know this for a fact?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
oh what a pimp look at that hat

how can a baller like that be scary

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Ummm....I will not say" if you can't see it". Because obviously you can't. But yes. It is. Beleive me or not...but I can tell you that Travelocity might be interested in this footage.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24

Here are some quick pointers:

Gnomes consist of a number of different types. The most common is the Forest Gnome who rarely comes into contact with man. The Garden Gnome lives in old gardens and enjoys telling melancoly tales. Dune Gnomes are slightly larger than their woodland breathren and choose remarkably drab clothing. House Gnomes have the most knowledge of man, often speaking his language. It is from this family that Gnome Kings are chosen. Farm Gnomes resemble their House brethen, but are more conservative in manner and dress. Siberian Gnomes have been more interbred than other Gnomes and associate freely with trolls. They are much larger than the other types and have an infinately more nasty nature. It is best never to evoke the ire of such Gnomes for they delight in revenge.

Description : Gnomes are usually an average of 15 centimeters tall, but with its cap on it appears much taller. Their feet are somewhat pigeon toed which gives them an extra edge on speed and agility through the wood and grass. The males weigh 300 grams, and female is 250-275 grams.

Pointers? Are you posting pure fiction as fact? I hope not.

It looks like that "information" was pulled straight out of a Forbidden Realms novel. How many types of Goblins are there? I enjoy stories about Goblins more than Gnomes.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yea not buying it.Absolutly nothing spectacular there at all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join