Most Advanced Weapon System

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What is the most advanced weapon system?
I want to know the most advanced gun system, missile, and vehicle.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
More than likely, the "most advanced" systems are classified. However, the most advanced gun system I have heard of is metal storm. The most advanced missile system would be some variation of the patriot missile system. And the most advanced vehicle would determine what type of vehicle you are talking about. However, my vote would be for a variation of the Abrams tank.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i saw a bolt of what looked like lightning. it came from the sky and blew up a missle less than a quarter of a mile, when it came out of the missle tube. the navy was testing the new defense shield we have in outer space, that the govt has. some kind of laser. nothing on the ground, in the air is safe. im glad we have it. pretty neat stuff we have now. i never saw it actually, but it was on u-tube.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by estrip

What was this video titled on u tube.

This sounds like a pretty amazing system.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
lol, i was thinking just the same thing, show< us some visuals.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
More than likely, the "most advanced" systems are classified. However, the most advanced gun system I have heard of is metal storm. The most advanced missile system would be some variation of the patriot missile system. And the most advanced vehicle would determine what type of vehicle you are talking about. However, my vote would be for a variation of the Abrams tank.

Abrams tank the most advanced??? You have to be kidding, your patriotism blinds you... It was designed nearly 30 years ago, there are at least a dozen other MBT's that are more capable than Abrams... CR2,LecLerc,Leo2A6,K2,T-84 Oplot/Yatagan etc...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zywxn

What is the most advanced weapon system?

The mind, if we only really knew how to use it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary

S-400/ s-500
T-90/t-95
russian infantry carrier.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
lol, i was thinking just the same thing, show< us some visuals.

Beam Weapons in Space

This one is a TRW Directed Energy Weapon

Here is their website
www.trw.com...

Yes that's right TRW is a car parts manufacturer

However if you know where to look they do a whole lot more

Here is the finished mirror, this one is 4 meters in diameter and was completes in 1989

Here is the 'business end' the power coil Alpha Laser

Alpha High Energy Laser (HEL)

Megawatt class power levels were first achieved by the Mid-Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser (MIRACL) originally sponsored by the Navy, later by DARPA, and then by BMDO. Because the design was intended for sea level operation, the MIRACL laser does not achieve the optimum efficiency necessary for space-based operation. DARPA launched the Alpha laser program, with the goal of developing a megawatt level SBL that was scaleable to more powerful weapon levels and optimized for space operation. In this design, stacked cylindrical rings of nozzles are used for reactant mixing. The gain generation assembly achieves higher power by simply stacking more rings. In 1991, the Alpha laser demonstrated megawatt class power levels similar to MIRACL, but in a low pressure, space operation environment. Alpha demonstrates that multi-megawatt, space-compatible lasers can be built and operated.

Ah yes the good old NAVY playing with Space lasers

www.thelivingmoon.com...

From a spy cam at a Directed Energy Symposium... a model

Deployment schedule

SHHHHHH Top Secret stuff

Too bad North Koreas ICBM test launch was a failure and it exploded before it reached orbit, because we would have had to show our hand

Errr it WAS just a failure... right?

[edit on 9-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I would like to add the ABL, which becomes an operational prototype, it will be available for deployment after the final test fireing this summer.

And Skyguard

or Laser Averger

LASER AVENGER

or
boeings new HEL

Boeing HEL

[edit on 9-6-2009 by punkinworks09]

[edit on 9-6-2009 by punkinworks09]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
THE HUMAN MIND.period

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
alrite lets go then, il bring an ak-47 and you bring the human mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Only a fool would underestimate the power of the human mind. Even more powerful than that is spiritualism (NOT necessarily religion). If you are in tune with your body, mind and soul, then you can be your own army. Even with my limited spiritual training, I have been able to understand the energy that surrounds us all and I constantly use it to my advantage.

Always remember, there is more to killing a man then squeezing the trigger. Your heart must be in it too or you're just as good as dead as he is.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
alrite lets go then, il bring an ak-47 and you bring the human mind.

Human mind slips a mickey into your water supply, waits till you pass out then slits your throat and takes you AK-47

Human mind sets pitfall trap or noose trap and waits for you to sneak up and fall on the sharp sticks or get strung up by your leg, then slits your throat and steals your AK 47

Worked well in Vietnam

Worked here too

Sticks and stones vs laser blasters

[edit on 16-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bah. The most powerful weapons in this world have been around forever and are the very things wielded by the most powerful. They are money, shiny things, and sex.

top topics

join