It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No Lightship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Direct information from the famous channeler Magenta Pixie...

The ABSOLUTE LIAR

I really hate this sh*te. I really wish people wern't so pathetic.

"No channel, in my opinion, has delibarately lied to you. They have each done their job in love and in service by speaking their truth and bringing forward their messages they have received from source. To direct your anger towards those who deliver these messages in unconditional love is totally counter productive towards your own spiritual growth and the growth of your soul."

Right

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Mister E]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Would you mind posting a brief description? My internet is really slow...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
Would you mind posting a brief description? My internet is really slow...

Its a New Age woman from the UK. She has developed a bit of an underground following. But shes just a complete liar. She is basically saying that no lightship 'materialised' because we wern't spiritually ready for it as a collective.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Any second now the moderators are going to materialize in here and remind you to post in the existing thread

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Blossom Goodchild has just put out an official video of why the ships didn't come:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Poor woman. I do like her message at the end. I think this pretty much proves that channeling is just people hearing imaginary voices in their heads.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister E

Please. Don't allow this flop to further damage things by allowing it to taint the credibility of paranormal abilities such as telepathy or clairvoyance.

She by no means proves channeling is bogus. It just proves people sometimes make stuff up and convince themselves to believe in it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
While my empathy levels are floating somewhere around -230%... i think it indeed is a good thing, blossom made this 'excuse' video...
But imagine how the world would be if she was the president of the US...LOL

'' Love n' Peace for everyone! ''

Cheers

S.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister E

I think this pretty much proves that channeling is just people hearing imaginary voices in their heads.

It doesn't prove anything, and 'channeling' is not voices specifically in your head at all.

My girlfriend has started to do a bit of channeling in the past 12 months, and when the 'entity' speaks through her she has no recollection of it ever happening.

It is all very strange to be honest, and neither of us quite understand what is going on completely yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join