It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: GST: I hate frauds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
PODcast:

GST: I hate frauds

This is my first podcast and will obviously suck. Come with me as I complain about Prophet yaweh and blossom goodchild

length: 03:22
file: atscpod_3090.mp3
size: 3131k
feed: atsc

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That wasn't that bad

I would try to record with the Microphone volume a bit lower next time, there was quite a lot of background noise.

You could even play some instrumental background music that you like.

Yeah and you're right, though it is impossible to beat Dave and Johnny in their podcasts I look forward to your next one.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thank you I appreciate it.I noticed how low it was too. I didnt sound anywhere near that loud before I uploaded it.

The background noise drove me nuts. I tried everything I could think of remove it from the audio, but I have a very cheap microphone. VERY cheap

Seriously though, I really appreciate your encourragment and constructive critisism.

thanks

Dust

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
you're welcome

If everybody took more time for each other on this planet it could be so much better, it seems a lot of people are not willing to share their time to discuss matters.

We have so much ways to communicate nowadays and still people talk a lot but they haven't got anything to say.

Take care

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Blossom Goodchild...the name alone makes me laugh. It was okay dude, a lot of bg noise as mentioned, and come on...I know you have enough anger to make a bigger more elaborate podcast.
You ramble enough in chat. Come on, talk it up! Don't be shy, most of ATS doesn't bite.

[edit on 19.10.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Blossom Goodchild...the name alone makes me laugh. It was okay dude, a lot of bg noise as mentioned, and come on...I know you have enough anger to make a bigger more elaborate podcast.
You ramble enough in chat. Come on, talk it up! Don't be shy, most of ATS doesn't bite.

[edit on 19.10.2008 by Shugo]

Yes I do ramble dont I? This one was really more of an experiment. Thats why its so bad and so short. I was just testing the waters so to speak.

Keep your eyes open for my next one though. Thanks for the constructive critism by the way.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Good first podcast!

BG wasn't too bad. I could hear over it.

new topics

top topics

join