It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold A Pale Horse: Part One

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Thanks for the links. I will definitely look those over.
I had written a pretty elaborate response and then got booted and lost it.

The more and more I dug into the Torch Lady's beginnings and history of the logo, the more it seemed kinda pointless in the long run, but interesting none-the-less.
Notepad for rough drafts = less anger when internet cuts out or w/e happened.

Anyways the thing that tipped me off about the Columbia Pictures logo is that she is holding a torch and standing at the top of the pyramid.

Looking closely at the picture it is really hard for me to distinguish what exactly she is standing on, don't get me wrong my first thought was pyramid. Then the cliche idea of a pointy top kinda clashed with that thinking.
I believe she is based on the Statue of Liberty, which oddly connects with what you were talking about. Seems like the Statue of liberty should of tipped you off about the Torch Lady.

For the rest of what you're saying, I can understand a majority of it... But it's just alot to take in. I'm curious as to what source(s) you have for some of this information you've provided so I might get more acquainted with all of this and have some reference.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well in my original response I had mentioned that there is a replica of the Statue of Liberty in Japan!!!

blog.clubesben.dk...

This is something I wrote about in a thread that basically went unnoticed and unproperly titled "The Statues of Isis", www.abovetopsecret.com... this is when I was digging for some of these answers.

But recently things have started to make more sense and the pieces are all falling into place.

Here is a 5-6 hour documentary where some of my info has come from www.youtube.com...

Since watching this in it's entirity my own research has become more focused on certain parts that were left out, that kind of go without saying so to speak.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

This is something I wrote about in a thread that basically went unnoticed and unproperly titled "The Statues of Isis", www.abovetopsecret.com... this is when I was digging for some of these answers

Ahh, much appreciated. Seems I've hit the mother load.
I look forward to the other two parts of this, very interesting so far.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Forest]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

"Revelation 6:7-8 tells us this about the fourth seal: "When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, 'Come and see.' So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him."

"The Expositor's Bible Commentary says this about the color of the fourth horse: "'Pale' (chloros) denotes a yellowish green, the light green of a plant, or the paleness of a sick person in contrast to a healthy appearance." Put bluntly, this horse is the color of death."
www.ucgstp.org...

I just did a google search and found it easily, though I don't remember where I first heard it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Thanks for the link, it briefly explains th NWO's plans for depopulating the earth using a biological agent. That is what is quite intersting about the work of the Bible. Sometimes one verse can take up multiple meanings, versers can be taken from one book of the bible and placed somwhere else. It is shrouded with hidden cyphers and meanings and literal text too.

Interesting read.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
NO!!! Not Prince William or Prince Harry? They seem to be some of the only truly likeable and trustworthy characters playing in the world theater. What's so wrong with aiding the Antichrist in its final mission anyway? Isn't that the only way the rest of the prophecy works out, in the end, for the better?

!
Mips

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mr mips

You got to learn to understand the game before you can see how it looks when it gets played. That is why I set this thread up the way I did. I never said that either of them are the antichrist. Stick aroud a while. You might learn a thing or two.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mr mips

Isn't that the only way the rest of the prophecy works out, in the end, for the better?

It is not a prophecy it is a plan for World War and a One World Governent. The Antichrist is just an illusion to distract you from the real lie! Which I will try to explain further in Part Two.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very interesting thread 12.21.12,

since Rome conquered the Great Britain on the first New World Order,
and then control the kindom with a corrupted puppet goverment and
corrupted buseness men, Great Britain become Rome's military unit
and became very very...powerful..!

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have now posted Part Two The Unholy Grail

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oops!

Double post!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The first Image is the trailer image for any Columbia Motion Picture. This image represents the scarlet woman, but take a closer look and you will realize that it is actually a picture of Queen Elizabeth II in her younger years. She stands on top of the pyramid and she is the only one at the very top of the pyramid, no one else is more wealthy or powerful than her. Every world leader that rises to power must pledge first their allegiance to her.

That's odd. There seems to be a very different story about the origins of Lady Columbia (as an allegorical figure here) here -- it seems to be more Annette Benning than Queen Elizabeth II
en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">

The third is often mistaken and misrepresented as the Virgin Mary but is in fact a representation of Mary Magdalene, she is adorned with twelve stars around her head.

Well, the image you show is in fact a representation of Mary (the mother of Jesus) in her incarnation as the Woman of the Apocalypse -- she's clad in blue and she'd depicted with 12 stars around her head. The BVM's iconic tradition was established in the 1600s, firmly setting down how this particular Mary was to be depicted -- typically in blue and with a circle or crown of 12 stars around her head. (Depending on the apparition on which the image is based -- Lourdes, Fatima, Walsingham, etc. -- the iconography is of course different.)

The fourth is in fact Mary Magdalene sitting upon her throne upon the stone of stones, the two gemini twins adorning her with the crown, notice the staff in her hand and the serpent grasped at her feet.

The fifth is the thrown unto which the Queen Elizabeth sits atop the stone of stones.

Is there any chance you're actually referring to the Stone of Scone?

www.britannica.com...=active~checked%2Citems~checked&title=Stone%20of%20Scone%20--% 20Britannica%20Online%20Encyclopedia

The sixth is the staff or otherwise known as the rod of Iron or Iron Skeptor which has been passed down from generation, even before the days of Isis and Cleopatra.

Well, no, not really -- it's actually the "Scepter with Cross" created for England in 1661 and part of the British Crown Jewels. It was enlarged in 1905 to include Culinan 1 ("Star of India") and is carried by the British sovereign in her or his right hand at the coronation.

Nice pictures, though!

[edit on 10/22/0808 by Sandalfon]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I thought America was mystery babylon, but now I am starting to think it is Dubai . Why are so many people with so much money drawn there? Bill gates even has a floor in that expensive hotel that was built.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalfon

That's odd. There seems to be a very different story about the origins of Lady Columbia (as an allegorical figure here) here -- it seems to be more Annette Benning than Queen Elizabeth II

Not really sure what you mean

Well, the image you show is in fact a representation of Mary (the mother of Jesus) in her incarnation as the Woman of the Apocalypse -- she's clad in blue and she'd depicted with 12 stars around her head. The BVM's iconic tradition was established in the 1600s, firmly setting down how this particular Mary was to be depicted -- typically in blue and with a circle or crown of 12 stars around her head. (Depending on the apparition on which the image is based -- Lourdes, Fatima, Walsingham, etc. -- the iconography is of course different.)

IMO it represents the bloodline of Christ, I believe it to be Mary Magdalene. Reguardless of whom it represents it is the symbolism that is important and the bloodline that was passed down from Jesus.

The Queen has twelve stones around her crown.

Woman of the apocalypse, very well could be.

Is there any chance you're actually referring to the Stone of Scone?

Actually yes, you are correct. My mistake.

Well, no, not really -- it's actually the "Scepter with Cross" created for England in 1661 and part of the British Crown Jewels. It was enlarged in 1905 to include Culinan 1 ("Star of India") and is carried by the British sovereign in her or his right hand at the coronation.

Well, you may be correct about that, however it is tradition to pass this down from generation to generation. Over time modifications might be made, tradition still carries on.

Here is a Hieroglyphic image of Cleopatra holding her staff www.zianet.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I thought America was mystery babylon, but now I am starting to think it is Dubai . Why are so many people with so much money drawn there? Bill gates even has a floor in that expensive hotel that was built.

You are partially correct about that, Mystery Babylon refers to the Empire, which is heavy in modern America. It is also spread throughut the world.

Secret societies like Freemasons, Ordo Templi Orientis, Thelema, Knights of Columbus and even the Catholic Church are often referred to and compared to mystery religions. There is one secret society for women in fact named Babalon.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Dear, earnest 12.21.12 --

Not really sure what you mean

Read back a few posts. Forest was nice enough to post a picture of the model, a woman named Jennifer, being painted in the artist's studio in 1994. She's also posted the links and various proofs on the backstory. Bottom line -- Lady Columbia, the current representative symbol of Columbia Pictures, is not modeled on Queen Elizabeth II.

IMO it represents the bloodline of Christ, I believe it to be Mary Magdalene. Reguardless of whom it represents it is the symbolism that is important and the bloodline that was passed down from Jesus.

Great, so it's a theological or faith or belief issue. The actual image you posted is, for hundreds of years, Mary the Mother of Jesus in her representation as the Woman of the Apocalypse. All the iconic elements are there for this historic and time-honored representation of Marian art. Now, if you want it to PERSONALLY represent something else to you (i.e. the Magdelen, or the embodiment of a bloodline) that's great, but it's got to be understood that you're making a faith-based statement, while these particular paintings have an actual and authentic provenance related to the BVM.

Now, for fun, I did a Google (image) search for "Mary Magdalene" and I've posted the results here. If you're looking for a representation of the Magdalen, there are thousands, and painted in a very different style, and with different artistic attributes. Have a look, and enjoy:

images.google.com... ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Well, you may be correct about that, however it is tradition to pass this down from generation to generation. Over time modifications might be made, tradition still carries on.

I'm frighteningly aware of the protocols surrounding the royal regalia, the elements of a coronation, and the ceremonial rubrics therein associated. Sovereigns have been endowed with crowns, orbs, and scepters (and about 16 other things) for millenia; they were passed down as symbols of royal authority across the dynasties. (Do I pass muster?)

But again, if you're attempting to lend valid authority to your assertions by posting photos, you can't just post a photo of a well-known object (in this case, "Scepter with Cross" of 1661 and an integral part of the Britain's Crown Jewels) and say it's an ancient Egyptian iron scepter because ... um ... it's not, and because as one of three British royal scepters, this particular object (with one of the largest, most historic diamonds in the world) is well-known and documented.

Again, if you want to say it's allegorical, or that it's metaphorical, or that the gold one of today is "in the same style" as the iron one of yesteryear, that's a lovely way to convey a personal opinion.

Folks on ATS are decently well-read, and often well-cultured, and ridiculously well-informed about exceedingly quirky subjects. So if you're playing fast and loose with the definition of a photo depicting an arcane object, someone will call you on it, as I am (with utmost politeness) doing here.

That said, you have posted some lovely photos of the BVM and QE2, and it's been fun helping to define them for you. Thank you for listening to my didactic lecture. (And be careful with your captions in the future!)

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalfon

Read back a few posts. Forest was nice enough to post a picture of the model, a woman named Jennifer, being painted in the artist's studio in 1994. She's also posted the links and various proofs on the backstory. Bottom line -- Lady Columbia, the current representative symbol of Columbia Pictures, is not modeled on Queen Elizabeth II.

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

Yes, however my comparison from Queen Elizabeth II is to the the crown itself and its entitlement. Though she is not seen wearing a crown in this image it's iconography should not be mistaken. That and the model herself as well as the one mentioned above have a striking resemblence of Queen Elizabeth II, but may not in fact be a representation of her but the model of who she is and those who came before and what they represent.

The image I mentioned could be better understood in it's similarities to the Statue of Liberty. There are many levels to the symbolism they are not easily connected from dot to dot. That is the intention of this post, to let the reader connect their own dots. However I would be happy to connect whatever dots I can, provided you ask the right questions.

Columbia Pictures - An astrological image connoting the sign of Virgo. The word Columbia means "Dove" and refers surreptitiously to the "Davids," that is to the elites of the Cult of Aton. The US Statue of Liberty is an Egyptian symbol that also connotes the Cult of Aton, the true owners and rulers in America. The star that the statue is erected upon symbolizes Sirius.

Great, so it's a theological or faith or belief issue. The actual image you posted is, for hundreds of years, Mary the Mother of Jesus in her representation as the Woman of the Apocalypse. All the iconic elements are there for this historic and time-honored representation of Marian art. Now, if you want it to PERSONALLY represent something else to you (i.e. the Magdelen, or the embodiment of a bloodline) that's great, but it's got to be understood that you're making a faith-based statement, while these particular paintings have an actual and authentic provenance related to the BVM.

Now, for fun, I did a Google (image) search for "Mary Magdalene" and I've posted the results here. If you're looking for a representation of the Magdalen, there are thousands, and painted in a very different style, and with different artistic attributes. Have a look, and enjoy:

This is not an issue of faith. I am coming from a stance that has heavily to do with symbolism that has been shoved in front of my face and I have accepted the challenge.

On, the first page of results for Mary Magdalene I have pulled up this image www.cofc.edu... I honestly I can not recognize anything that is very much different.

When you mention faith, I am not sure what you mean. Are you assuming that I have faith in Christianity, the Bible or Jesus?

www.houstonjewelry.com...

There are five scepters in the Crown Regalia. The Royal Scepter with the Cross is a symbol of kingly power and justice, and is held in the Monarch 's right hand at the coronation. Made for Charles II, it has been altered from time to time and is about three feet in length of gold richly studded with gems. At the top of the scepter is the Orb cut out of a large amethyst, richly girdled with diamonds and rubies surmounted by a magnificent diamond-studded cross with a fine central emerald. The Orb and cross both stand on the largest cut diamond in the world-the Great Star of Africa, the pear-shaped brilliant cut from the Cullinan diamond. This enormous stone weighs 516.5 carats and is quite flawless. It is held in place in the Scepter by two hinged clasps in such way that it can be removed and worn by the Queen.

The King 's Scepter with the Dove is held in the left hand of the Sovereign and is a symbol of equity and mercy. This Scepter too is of gold surrounded by an orb with diamond-studded girdle and a golden cross upon which stands a white enameled dove with outstretched wings. The staff of the Scepter is richly enameled and jeweled. A second Scepter with Dove was made for the Queen at the coronation of William and Mary but has not been used since.

The Queen 's Scepter with the Cross, which is held in the Queen 's right hand (when the Queen is a consort and not a monarch) after she has been crowned is of gold and diamonds. It measures about two feet in length and at the top has a fleur-de-lis, diamond-set holding a gold orb with diamond-set firdle and arch surmounted in turn by a diamond-set cross. In the Queen 's Consort 's left hand is placed the Queen 's Ivory Rod, three and a half feel in length consisting of ivory joined together with bands of gold. At the top is a golden orb, richly enameled surmounted by a cross on which rests a dove with closed wings.

Gee, I don't know. But if you are correct they are mistakenly using symbolism taken straight from the Bible. Or was it a conspiracy perhaps?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Also please take special note from my last post that

The word Columbia means "Dove" and refers surreptitiously to the "Davids," that is to the elites of the Cult of Aton.

...and....

The King 's Scepter with the Dove is held in the left hand of the Sovereign and is a symbol of equity and mercy. This Scepter too is of gold surrounded by an orb with diamond-studded girdle and a golden cross upon which stands a white enameled dove with outstretched wings. The staff of the Scepter is richly enameled and jeweled. A second Scepter with Dove was made for the Queen at the coronation of William and Mary but has not been used since.

...and...

The Queen 's Scepter with the Cross, which is held in the Queen 's right hand (when the Queen is a consort and not a monarch) after she has been crowned is of gold and diamonds. It measures about two feet in length and at the top has a fleur-de-lis, diamond-set holding a gold orb with diamond-set firdle and arch surmounted in turn by a diamond-set cross. In the Queen 's Consort 's left hand is placed the Queen 's Ivory Rod, three and a half feel in length consisting of ivory joined together with bands of gold. At the top is a golden orb, richly enameled surmounted by a cross on which rests a dove with closed wings.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Yes, those are some fascinating theories, and you've clearly spent a great deal of time thinking and pondering.

I have no quarrel with your theories or possibilities of what's connected to what. (It's not what I believe, but I defend unswervingly your right to hold such opinions.)

Again, I'm just indicating that in your previous posts, the captions you provided were not accurate descriptions of the item in the specific pictures, some of which were very well known.

If it's merely "symbolic" to you, well, that's another thing entirely, but I'm just objecting to the mis-identification of the photos in your earlier posts.

[edit on 10/24/0808 by Sandalfon]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Part three is now available here
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join