It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold A Pale Horse: Part One

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters... And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

And one of the seven angels who had the seven vials came and talked with me, saying to me, Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot sitting on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and became drunk with the wine of her fornication, those inhabiting the earth.

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and [one] sat on the throne.

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and [there was] a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.

When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle,

so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse:

and his name that sat on him was Death,
and Hell followed with him.

And Power was given unto them over the
fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword,
and with hunger, and with death,
and with the beasts of the earth.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand...

The Pale Horse is Prince Harry's Horse? And he is the Anti-Christ?

No offense, but I don't see where you're coming from, the majority of those pictures just aren't related at all. I could say the Pale Horse is Charlie the Unicorn but that really doesn't get anywhere. I'm just confused as to your point?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
weird indeed

come to candy mountain charlie!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
To those who do not understand this post or make fun I suggest you read The Antichrist Messiah Revealed 2012 - The Moshiach Prophecy at www.grailcode.net... It is worth perusing especially the astrological significance of Prince William's date of birth.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Nineteen]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The first Image is the trailer image for any Columbia Motion Picture. This image represents the scarlet woman, but take a closer look and you will realize that it is actually a picture of Queen Elizabeth II in her younger years. She stands on top of the pyramid and she is the only one at the very top of the pyramid, no one else is more wealthy or powerful than her. Every world leader that rises to power must pledge first their allegiance to her.

The second is a picture of the Statue of Liberty which is in fact a representaion of the Lady Babalon, the woman who wears the crown. This dates back to ancient times.

The third is often mistaken and misrepresented as the Virgin Mary but is in fact a representation of Mary Magdalene, she is adorned with twelve stars around her head.

The fourth is in fact Mary Magdalene sitting upon her throne upon the stone of stones, the two gemini twins adorning her with the crown, notice the staff in her hand and the serpent grasped at her feet.

The fifth is the thrown unto which the Queen Elizabeth sits atop the stone of stones.

The sixth is the staff or otherwise known as the rod of Iron or Iron Skeptor which has been passed down from generation, even before the days of Isis and Cleopatra.

The seventh is an Eagle which obviously represents America and it's mighty power.

The eighth is Prince William of Wales the son of Queen Elizabeth dressed in his military regalia.

The ninth is Prince William upon a white horse.

The tenth is Prince Harry at an outfit party dressed in Nazi Regalia.

The eleventh is Prince Harry during his time deployed fighting along side of troops in the Iraq war.

The Twelfth is Prince Willians coat of arms, oviously a symbol described by the Bible verse above it. The mark of the Beast!

I used only Bible verses that are taken from the book of Revelation out of context to make this post. I did this intentionally to confuse you.

When I write part two and three you will understand better.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I like the choice of pics you posted.

I am a fan of William Cooper and am looking forward to reading the rest of what you are attempting to convey.

By the way..............The link you posted doesn't work, at least for me and also your signature links to a dead thread, no longer accessible.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I like the choice of pics you posted.

I am a fan of William Cooper and am looking forward to reading the rest of what you are attempting to convey.

By the way..............The link you posted doesn't work, at least for me and also your signature links to a dead thread, no longer accessible.

Thank you!

I am not aware that I posted a link.

Also my signature is not linked up to anything....yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hmmm........When I click on your signature it brings up a page that says
conspiracy theory, ufo's and Alternative topics!

Must be some glitch or what not.

So when will you be posting parts 2, and 3?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Part Two is going to be about Jesus Christ and Ancient bloodlines, it might take a while for me to get this information together in a format that is acceptable for ATS. I wanted to add a bit on to my OP for this but I probably spent at least three hours uploading pictures and piecing the Bible verses together in a way that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I was actually hoping you weren't finished with part one, yet.

It would be a very tiny mini series!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It seems that I skipped the most important image in my post explaining the pictures which is the actual fifth image, that is the crown and it has twelve stones or stars adorned around it!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I am not quite done with it, just not sure what direction I want to take it from here. I guess I could answer any questions any one has if they are thouroughly cofused.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Also during my OP I got a bit ahead of myself and forgot to post this image of Queen Elizabeth in the throne, holding the skeptor an wearing the crown. Notice how similar she looks to the Columbia Pictures Logo, she is sitting in a throne and wearing a crown, just like the image of Mary. See now you should be able to connect some of the dots!!!

[edit on 16-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Also during my OP it seems I accidentally posted thumbs instead of full size images. I should pay more attention next time. I guess thats what happens when I get tired.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, I could imagine that the twelve stars are constellations, but what does Clothed with the Sun symbolize?

So are you getting at the idea that the Queen, or England's Royalty are bloodline of the Holy Grail?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Well, I could imagine that the twelve stars are constellations, but what does Clothed with the Sun symbolize?

12 is often associated with twelve royal bloodlines.

So are you getting at the idea that the Queen, or England's Royalty are bloodline of the Holy Grail?

Kinda, that's the hook! But not the sinker. I am saving that part for part two.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The pale horse of Revelations is not white, there is another which is white. The pale one is actually a pale green, death like color. It is not a real horse.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by cancerian42]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
The pale horse of Revelations is not white, there is another which is white. The pale one is actually a pale green, death like color. It is not a real horse.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by cancerian42]

Thas interesting and I am open minded to hear what you have to say about the actual pigmentation of a figurative horse and whatever evidence you might have to support that claim.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
The first Image is the trailer image for any Columbia Motion Picture. This image represents the scarlet woman, but take a closer look and you will realize that it is actually a picture of Queen Elizabeth II in her younger years.

Could you please explain a little on how the Columbia Torch Lady represents the scarlet lady. Because I just don't see it. Trying to draw a line from a semi-fictional women holding a torch representing a scarlet woman then the image actually depicting Queen Elizabeth II in her younger years. It's very hard to follow.

I can't disagree that the Torch Lady does slightly resemble Queen Elizabeth II in her younger years.. It's almost uncanny.

But, it also resembles Dorothy Kilgallen, who at one time was rumored to be the inspiration for the Torch Lady. She also resembles Queen Elizabeth II in her younger years.

Michael J. Deas' 1993 Columbia Pictures Torch Lady.
Torch Lady

The Torch Lady logo has gone through five changes and modern takes over the years.
History of a Logo

Many women have came forward claiming to be the model or inspiration for the Torch Lady.

"Jenny Joseph, the artist's model for the Columbia Pictures logo, in a photo taken in the artist's studio in 1992. Photo by Kathy Anderson"

Source
Infoplease (Jennifer Joseph)

Originally posted by 12.21.12
She stands on top of the pyramid and she is the only one at the very top of the pyramid, no one else is more wealthy or powerful than her. Every world leader that rises to power must pledge first their allegiance to her.

On a scale of wealth, she isn't that wealthy. Even though she does own some impressive real estate.
Forbes (2001)
Rich List(2004)

As for "Every world leader that rises to power must pledge first their allegiance to her". There is no evidence she holds that much power and sway over the world. None that I have found.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. I will definitely look those over.

I had written a pretty elaborate response and then got booted and lost it.

Anyways the thing that tipped me off about the Columbia Pictures logo is that she is holding a torch and standing at the top of the pyramid. There is only one person at the top of the pyramid and that is the one with the rite to the crown, right now that person is the Queen. So in essence the Statue of Liberty is not particularly an image of the Queen, just like the picture of Mary in the throne is not the Queen, but maintained the rite to the crown.

The Queen in fact is the most powerful wealthiest person in the world, which typiically goes unnoticed because she is accountable to no one and answers to no one. For she is at the very top of the pyramid and there can only be one person at the top at a time. So under her in the Illimanati structure is the council of 13, then the comitte of 300 and so on.

This is why the Freemasons deal heavily with the beehivein their symbolism. Many would have you believe that it is so that the master mason may attain enlightenment, but that is just not the case. The Freemasons are way down in the pyramid as compared to the hierarchy of the illiminatti.

The Queen is in control of the global World finances, no major laws are passed without her approval. On a smaller scale like say in the state, people can make their way up the pyramid without pledging their allegigiance. However it is more like presidents and all the miost powerful world leaders who only rise to power by first pledging their allegiance.

There are three independent states that do not pay taxes they are the Vatican, Washington DC and the Royal Palcae of London. They make their own rules and do not pay taxes and aren't even part of the country, but independent and accountable to no one other than the Queen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join