It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good evening ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good evening everyone,
I stumbled upon this website a few years back when I was in the military. I'm sure some of ya'll can understand how boring a job may be at times. I used ATS to pass the time and learn about some new topics. Anyway, today I decided to register due to some circumstances that popped up. My highest area of interest is in the spiritual topics.

Why am I interested in the spiritual? My family story is an interesting one and the reason of my interest. Apparently, my mothers side of the family consists mostly of Filipino shaman. The last practicing shaman in our line was my grandfather who passed away about 15 years ago. My mother told me stories of how our family fought witches, protected villagers from harmful magics and malicious people. My grandfather predicted that one of my mothers children will have a gift. Apparently that is my little brother (of 21 hah). He apparently can see spirits in his mind and can combat them. According to him I am a "protector" and exude an aura that is kind of like a shield. There are two other children in the family but they don't have these properties.

As a result of this history my immediate family is very spiritual. We hide this history and these talents from the real world out of embarrassment with the exception of my brother. He tends to flaunt it. Given the "relative" anonymity of the internet I feel I can communicate with the more open minded folks here.

Thanks for providing a place to vent and share experiences!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
welcome!

i hope you enjoy it and learn all you need to know

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Welcome to the fray.
I've been visiting here for some time now and I love this site.
Very thought provoking and entertaining.
A lot of intelligent people posting here.
This has to be by far the best site when it comes to out of the ordinary.
Good luck with your future communications.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
WELCOME TO ATS KEIJI!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and can become a productive part of ATS.

new topics

top topics

join