It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases in Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Does anyone have any ideas what secret base is located in the hills in Hawaii. Built into cave systems.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My company did an install at that base and no one had a clue what the facility was. Everything was draped in black cloth to hide the purpose of the facilty. Plus they were driven into the compound and did not see any markings indentifying anywhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Which Island are you refering too and which hills? There's definately been a large military presence in Hawaii for many years for obvious reasons. Seems to be lots of caves too.

Has anyone heard of any stories about an alien presence out there?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Must say not sure about the alien presence but i heard the bases was for contacting extra terrorestrials. I got told that a group of greys had been found there by a walker dead. Would be very similar to the area 51 facility i would imagine.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Has nothing to do with aliens actually. It's more of a test for secret machinery. I'm not going to say secret weapons nor spacecraft, I think I talked about this before in a reply to a post a while ago. Well anyways, what they have on the big island is a weather altering machine, and the military's testing has disrupted the natural environment in tested areas, i.e. loss of plants, animals, etc. There's a base in Volcano, but it's more of a barracks, and there's another one about 30 miles from there, I can't remember the name of it right now, it's a little too early, just look for the activists, and you've found it.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have been to one of these bases on the island of Oahu. I cant say it is still operational but I do know how to get there via old sewer systems. Very scary stuff down there. I can tell you this though, it took about 30 minutes to desend into the depths of this dark base by using a ladder that was in the airshaft that was connected to the surface of Oahu. When I finally was down there it seemed like everything was CLEAN. The hallway walls, the rooms all were clean. Hardly any dust. Weird stuff I tell you. My best friend has the map that he drew out while we were going through this base so that we wouldnt get lost. This place was so big that it took us four hours to finally reach a dead end which was a room filled halfway with water. Later on that week my other bestfriend got some scuba gear with oxygen tank and went with his brother to see where the water was coming from. He said that when he went in the room filled with water it lead to a tunnel system that branched in multiple directions. He said he had some red dye and released it in the water to see where the water would flow back and forth and followed the dye and ended up in Salt Lake (not Salt Lake City, Utah). Salt Lake is located in a military housing area called AMR (Aliamanu Military Reservation). Till this day we do not have the balls to find out where these other underwater cave systems lead to. If anyone else has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
One more thing to add is that there are MP's (military police) down there patroling the hallways every 2 hours or so. Something has to be up and I know they didnt climb down that same ladder that I did that took 30 tiring minutes to reach bottom. Thank god for multiple rooms to hide in. Im getting the chills just thinking about it (looking over my shoulder).

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
2goodbucks, the facility you are referring to was the USARPAC Alternate Command Facility that was used from WWII until the end of U.S. troop involvement in Vietnam in 1972. The flooded room was a gallery that housed power equipment and the water is less than a foot deep ( probably the result of a clogged sump pump ). The ladders ( fire escapes ) that took you 30 minutes to descend to me less than 2 minutes to go down at a reasonable pace. I have been in the facility over 50 times and probably know it better than anyone else. Stop sensationalizing what was just a straight-forward military command center.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The Kunia Regional Security Operations Center (KRSOC) is located under a pineapple field.

I was stationed at Kunia previously, no aliens there. Though there were some strange Cryppies stationed there.

In 2007 the groundbreaking ceremony was held for the new facility to be built at NCTAMS PAC Wahiawa.

Here's some pics of Kunia in the link below...

cryptome.org...

www.news.navy.mil...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

I live on Oahu, I was born here in Honolulu in 1962. So now you know Im no kid anymore. I have been searching for a format or a contact to meet with. For the last year I have been photographing UFO's over Oahu. It has got to the point that its a daily occurance if I go out each day. My first UFO pic was with a Sony Cybershot only 7 megapixels. But since I got this gray disc in a photo, I have invested in a SLR 10.1 Megapixel Nikon. My pics have gotten alot better and detailed to say the least. I dont want to send these pics out on the internet. I really believe they can get me into alot of trouble. I have some mind blowing images that no one can deny what they are looking at. If someone knows someone on Oahu who is reputable and wants to see my stuff and talk. Please let me know via my email [email protected] Aloha.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Kunia tunnel;
1963 or 1964 North Electric co. Our crew or 6 installed, tested, & trained US Military personnel how to run a 412L 'ESC' Electronic switching center, dtmf & tdmf similar to the VOIP that most people use on their PC's today. The
ESC was an AUTOVON interface for SUBCOMPAC of the 1960's..

Kindsback cave (declassifed) Germany was another secret/topsecret site that we installed the ESC in for NATO.

We also did several in SEATO for MACTHAI & MACV.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by usasniper1

Kunia tunnel;
1963 or 1964 North Electric co. Our crew or 6 installed, tested, & trained US Military personnel how to run a 412L 'ESC' Electronic switching center, dtmf & tdmf similar to the VOIP that most people use on their PC's today. The
ESC was an AUTOVON interface for SUBCOMPAC of the 1960's..

Kindsback cave (declassifed) Germany was another secret/topsecret site that we installed the ESC in for NATO.

We also did several in SEATO for MACTHAI & MACV.

i was stationed there as well, its nothing.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My dad and his brother went up one about 30years ago..like someone has already said they are not crazy secrets they are simply old ww2 stations..the one my dad went into used to be a radio station they explored for a few hours. Power was still connected and some of the equipment could be turned on but there was nothing of real interest. Apparently some of them used to be open for tourist groups but have stopped now simply because there isn't really a whole lot to see.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zansforcans

In 1964 North Electric Co. installed, tested, & trained US military personnel on the operation and maintenance of
a 412L autovon interface system (tdmf & dtmf) 4 wire communications signaling at the 'S & TS' US Navy Kunia cave on Oahu, Hawaii. to you cave hunters google Kunia Ha. and you will find this cave. With SATCOM the older
landline stuff is more or less used as a backup communications system.
other underground autovon sites are
Toledo Junction, Oh & Chatham, NC, Kindsbach, Germany just to name a few. ( google map these sites)???

new topics

top topics

join