It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people here have seen a UFO?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grey Magic
[...]
other thing is that I have found only one account on the net that comes closes to what I have seen so I won't go into any details because it was just too freaking weird.

Interesting. There have been a few responses in this thread where people don't want to talk about all the details of their sightings because there are apparently high strangeness elements that are too odd to explain and might make the story less credible. I wonder how often that happens; what the percentage is. I had an odd experience with something I saw and I don't think I've told anyone about it. Mine was like a vision of a 3-D graph showing me a mathematical thing I'm not smart enough to understand. But that's crazy talk, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've seen diddly-squat, but the main reason I'm still here after a year on ATS (discovering ATS's existence in the wake of the BBC report on AATIP) after 20 years of virtually no interest in the topic, is my better half's sighting as a teen (no mobys back then) of a massive Black Triangle before it became a 'trend'.

It's a story I have related on ATS previously (check my intro thread from last year via the Profile page), but what I hadn't realised until literally five minutes ago when I asked her, was the actual SIZE of this thing, which she witnessed with a friend. I used a popular method of holding out an iPhone at arm's length and asking her if it was smaller or larger than that in terms of her perspective of it in the sky from the park bench they were sitting on.

Her answer made my jaw drop: "No, way bigger - it covered at least two-thirds of the entire sky from our point of view", sending beams of light to the ground as if "searching for something", completely silent as it glided over. Now I completely understand why both women ran away terrified rather than staying to gawp. I'd never realised it was that huge and that close!

My wife is generally reluctant to talk about it and has no active interest in ufology. (She and her mate even 'forgot' the experience for many years, which is odd in itself - she can't work out why.)

Me? I'm stumped. Not even sure I'm jealous if it was that traumatic.

edit on 14-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

That's an interesting case, and it matches others prominently as to people forgetting for awhile about it.

My brother and father saw something years ago and when they mentioned it later they had to labor mentally to remember details like the fresh memories were fading.

Years later when asked about it they could still remember it, but had trouble recalling details without concentrating on it.

Strange stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

That's an interesting case, and it matches others prominently as to people forgetting for awhile about it.

Yes, the aspect of forgetting the experience for so many years still intrigues me. Funnily enough, it was a UK TV show 'Strange But True?' reporting on the Belgian UFO flap that rekindled her memory.

The funny aspect is that I'm on ATS being grumpy and sceptical about some of the more popular UFO cases and UFO 'organisations'... and yet my wife casually accepts after her experience that ET are indeed most likely visiting us, but has no active interest in the subject - a "Yes, but so what?" response.

So what???

I never found a good answer to that kind of blithe straightforwardness!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have seen three. One in Utah a close encounter me and close friends.white light on top of a mountain at night then shot directly towards us and above all white sky stayed sec panic rose and it just highlight the sky white then transformed into two light headlights like made the sound of a biplane and changed directions of which it came and flew toward HAFB the second largest air force base in the US. Second one was on 911 2001 from early after midnight morning til around three or four in the morning. I observed it for bout a month moving in formation against a treeline took my friend to show him around midnight we arrived he observed i had a lapse of time bout three hours. He told me i was right it is wierd and he pointed at it said something about god and rebuking it in head said aloud and pointed saying Ill Kill You and it shot from space pinpointed within a half a mile and highlight the mountains. Personal.. I then observed one while camping hovering not high above a river a small vehicle no bigger than three dump trucks stacked like a pyramid hovering silently. like a triangle but like the dollar bill the top where it seperates from the bottom half was dark with three lights brilliant all three lit but they rotated right direction around rotating clockwise. never seen so brilliant. that one because of recent experiences i blanked thought looked at it a second got visual in head then went back to talking to neice never showed her for her sake. and i have nothing to hide or be ashamed of i saw what i saw and i cant change that
edit on 17-9-2019 by johnnyreb76usa because: i have nothing to hide i was adding

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join