Wanted For Murder: George W. Bush

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
WANTED FOR MURDER: GEORGE W BUSH

Mr Bugliosi gives his thoughts on Bush....... Look at this video it will shock you!!!

Video

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 16-10-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

Hey you might wanna give some of your thoughts on the video as well!

I was gonna suggest changing the thread title to non-caps, but I see the video itself is also titled that way

Anyways, gonna watch it in a few mins.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Vincent Bugliosi is an American attorney and author, best known for prosecuting Charles Manson and other defendants accused of the Tate-LaBianca murders. His most recent books are Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy (2007), and The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder (2008).

He believes that George W. Bush should be charged with the murders of over 4,000 American soldiers as well as over 100,000 Iraqis who have died in Iraq since the American-led invasion of that country because of the strong evidence that Bush launched that invasion under false pretenses. He has recently released a book, The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, laying out this evidence and outlining what questions he would ask Bush at a potential murder trial. Bugliosi gave testimony at a House Judiciary Committee meeting on July 25, 2008, to consider impeachment proceedings for Bush.

These are strong remarks, That many would agree with.... Though I may not agree with his whole assesment some things lean toward truth...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
why go for the puppet when you can go for bigger game? maybe one of the Bilderberg's for starters... Kissinger, anyone?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I blame that useless cow Pelosi for not doing her job and letting Dubbya run amok like a coyote in a sheep pen ,she's a panderer and a lackey ,shame on her and her house and the useless congress

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You know it is so sad that it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter WHO is in charge now.

It doesn't matter who will be in charge after the elections.

It doesn't matter who is in charge of the House or Congress.

Those we think are in charge are simply doing the bidding of their master, whether they know it or not.

No one will be charged, nothing will change for the better ( Obama or McCain )

It is all controlled from elsewhere...and this is EXACTLY how they want it to be.....

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
First you have to prove that Bush came up with the evidence of WMDs all by himself. He said the evidence was presented to him by U.S. intelligence. Shouldn't the CIA be to blame? If so then why does the author of this piece want Bush to take the fall?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think they should do some serious investigations into the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and other bloodline families and take out the eye of the pyramid legally. But Bush, well theres no harm in practicing on Bush and those like him too!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

My understanding is the CIA report did not support the war stance and that the administration cooked the CIA papers. That lets the CIA of the hook

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Truth is something we may never see in this life, Truth to this issue that is.
Who is to blame? I have to say that many are right when they say others
control this country for there are the powers that be.

top topics

join