It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 31

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

BTS MIX Show 31

Do you want to be in the BTS calendar? Do you have what it takes? U2U a snazzy picture of yourself wearing a tin foil hat to Rush and you could be in the next calendar!! This week on the BTS MIX Show, Doc and Spencer cover some of the latest breaking news and talk about some of the fun new games on BTS. The confederate flag heats things up and cougars are running wild! Tune in for great topic discussion and, of course, the BTS MIX Screen Test! Don't miss it.

General Chit Chat » Guilty or Not Guilty??? c'mon guys
www.belowtopsecret.com...

General Chit Chat » Word Game..

General Chit Chat » I'm thinking of raising chickens that lay eggs

Breaking General News » Controversial Confederate Flag Taken Down -- Replaced by LARGER Confederate Flag!

Breaking General News » Giant Gum In Record Books

Breaking General News » Poker site cheating plot a high-stakes whodunit

Come Meet Mark “Springer” Allin

VISIT Culture Of Contact’s HOME PAGE

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The BTS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The BTS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 38:26
file: atsmix_3089.mp3
size: 13556k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You guys cracked me up this week. I'm thinking that the chat thing you mentioned came from personal experience? .....I'm just sayin'.

BTS was a ton of fun the last week. Shockme's threads were hilarious. I'm pretty sure that quite a few ATS-er's jumped the fence to the BTS side as of October 15.....go figure. hehe

A big thanks for mentioning the calendar. I really hope that this gets off the ground. It's a great idea and makes ATS/BTS an even more personal community. And you two ABSOLUTELY should be in this calendar. You know you want to....come on. And if anyone else wants to jump in please visit the link in my signature.

And I'm sorry to say that my great debating skills
will have to wait until the following week. Kids will be on fall break from school most of next week and I'm taking them camping.
That'll give me more time to goof off.....I mean prepare and fine tune my debating skills....uh, anyone know where I can get some.....debating skills. I'll just kill them with kindness...it's the Rush way.

Rush

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great Show guys!! LOL I laughed at the Chat scenario - so true - you just never know! (I swear to you, I am not a 200lb dude.)

You know, I did go to your website www.bradpitt.com, and was sadly disaapointed.....None with a tin-foil hat - guess you'll have to photoshop it in...

I think I hear Charlie Sheen in the screen test, but i haven't got a CLUE about the movie... I give up!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'll give you a hint on the screen test...if you listen closely you will hear music usually associated with the Western genre.

I would love to submit a picture for the calendar, but I have a bad sunburn right now...and the tin foil would cause my brain to cook.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Great show guys!

The Marfa Lights eh? I'm up for a few nights of observation. Actually I've been fascinated on these mystery lights for quite some time. In fact I just had an associate phenomena researcher from Kaufman County send me some pictures (that he had shot in both infrared and normal photography) that had these lights displaying a almost spiral aspect to them. Very strange...

Anyway, could be kind of cool if we could all hook up and do some observation and document it for both the BTSMIX and the ATSMIX shows.. And of course while were there together, we'd have to play some "Hold-em", I've been known to play in a few games.

Johnny

[edit on 10/18/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That would be GREAT! I'm sure we can play some "Hold 'em", but I'm bowing out of Butt Darts this time!

The McDonald Observatory is located near there also and they offer "Star Parties".

Per the last show, everyone sing: "Just good ole boys, never meaning no harm..."

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Spencer Tracy]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I can't believe no one has answered the screen test yet. I'll take a shot since it's almost time for the next mix. This happens to be one of my hubby's favorite movies....but I'm not sure this is actor is right.

Kurt Russell
Tombstone

Rush

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Your are correct Rush! Asala, please award 5000 BTS Points to Rush!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Woot! Rush is on a roll!

Well done, Points awarded,

Going to listen to the show now!!!

top topics

join