It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa - The Oral History of Africa and the Chitahuli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm not claiming that any of this is true.
I do however find it very interesting.

Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa a Zulu Sangoma and High Sanusi (healer, storyteller and shaman) is interviewed by David Icke.

He is one of only two Sanusi left alive.
He tells the oral history of africa (not the fake version written by white colonists) passed down by his people, how it was influenced by a race of reptilian "gods" they call the Chitahuli, and how they are the ancestors of the people responsible for the illuminati.

Whether any of this is true or not he is one of the last great story tellers left.
I love listening to him speak.
"But wait, there is more, much more..." puts a smile on my face every time I hear it

I assure you that my crude explanation does this no justice.
For anyone who has an open mind, or loves a good story this is a must see!
I'm glad I got to be the one to share this with you.
I'm sure a few of you will love this story as much as I do.

BE WARNED the first 2 minutes of the first video are an advertisement for ufotv.com and have nothing to do with the story.

The following statement is from the info tab included with the video.

He is also a healer who has also discovered a herbal treatment for AIDS (not surprisingly, this seems to have been ignored by the powers that be - perhaps not enough money in it).
Here is what he says about it:
"It is a plant which is almost on the point of extinction, a plant called 'Suderlandia Fructosate'.

Part 1
video.google.com...
Part 2
video.google.com...

The end of the second video is cut off.
If you are interested enough to make it that far (these are long videos) you can find the end in the later parts of this 1-19 series of videos

www.youtube.com...

Sorry I tried to embed them but I guess my kung fu is weak.
If anyone knows how to embed video, and could do this for me I would really appreciate it.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Not more of this rubbish! Not enough money in an aids vaccine? You really think that? What about the aids charities who do their own research into cures - they don't care about the money.

Also David Icke is 100% insane. He lost it. He told Terry Wogan he was jesus, for crying out loud. If you believe a single word of his, you're also nuts

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Not more of this rubbish! Not enough money in an aids vaccine? You really think that? What about the aids charities who do their own research into cures - they don't care about the money.

Also David Icke is 100% insane. He lost it. He told Terry Wogan he was jesus, for crying out loud. If you believe a single word of his, you're also nuts

I never claimed any of this was true, try reading what I actually wrote.
This isn't ABOUT David Icke, it's about Credo Mutwa and the oral history of the Zulu and of Africa.

Refusing to watch in interview, because of your personal prejudice of the interviewer is a clear sign of arrogance and ignorance.

Not to mention that I never stated anything about his supposed aids vaccine, I copied info from the "more info" tab next to the video. (which I clearly stated)

Maybe I should include another disclaimer stating that this is not for arrogant ignorant closed-minded people who would rather shoot the messenger than hear the message.
Or better yet "trolls be warned this will inflame your Hemorhoids"

You really should read more than four words out of a thread before you go spouting off at the mouth, under the impression that you know what you are talking about.

I'm sure you didn't even attempt to watch either of the videos, You obviously saw the name David Icke and flew off the handle frothing at the mouth...
So at the risk of being rude...
Go find another bridge to lurk under, troll...

[edit on 16-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Just by being associated with Icke, who is a documented fruit-bat, his credibility has been irretrievably scuppered. He's even listed as being Icke's 'friend' on his Wikipedia article.

The fact he's also touting an aids treatment, which no-one else on the planet has taken up (even though the money and fame anyone curing aids would get), is also highly damning.

It's very popular for people in the west, especially those who have lost even a small amount of faith with the western world, to look towards other cultures for information on the world. It happens all the time. Just look at all the jokers who 'channel' people from different cultures, socially and culturally associated by us in the west with some kind of natural, esoteric knowledge.

Until this guy comes up with anything concrete, he's just engaging in story-telling. It doesn't matter what the guy says, as without evidence, it's pointless. Anecdotes are not scientific evidence.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Until this guy comes up with anything concrete, he's just engaging in story-telling. It doesn't matter what the guy says, as without evidence, it's pointless. Anecdotes are not scientific evidence.

Well I never claimed any of this to be true or scientific evidence.
What I DID say was...
"Whether any of this is true or not he is one of the last great story tellers left."
(too bad people can't read and/or retain information for as long as it's takes to post)

So as I replied to the last troll,
"So at the risk of being rude...
Go find another bridge to lurk under, troll..."

I also stated,
"For anyone who has an open mind, or loves a good story this is a must see!"
Last time I checked that does not translate into 'This is factual scientific evidence'
What it means is that whether this is true or not, it's a great story.

"Refusing to watch in interview, because of your personal prejudice of the interviewer is a clear sign of arrogance and ignorance."
I for one would not refuse to watch in interview with the pope (just an example) because he was interviewed BY someone who I didn't like or didn't agree with.

If you don't like the video or don't want to watch it, DON'T!
Just don't froth at the mouth and get your panties in a bunch.

I will post my disclaimer again just in case you missed it.
"Trolls be warned this will inflame your Hemorhoids"

Now serving number three! Next troll in line please!
lol

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Then why on earth are you posting it on ATS? Surely it should go on BTS, as it's just a story. The very fact that we here are trying to understand actual events means everything here must be factually-based. That's a given.

So please, go take this thread elsewhere, and leave this board for its intended purpose.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Then why on earth are you posting it on ATS? Surely it should go on BTS, as it's just a story. The very fact that we here are trying to understand actual events means everything here must be factually-based. That's a given.

So please, go take this thread elsewhere, and leave this board for its intended purpose.

Well considering there's everything from conspiracy theories to mythical beasts, I can only reply with the same thing I said before.

If you don't like the video or don't want to watch it, DON'T!
Just don't froth at the mouth and get your panties in a bunch.

And of course...

Go find another bridge to lurk under, troll...

Just because it MAKES a good story does not mean that it is ONLY a story.
The man telling the story believes it to be truth.
I'm not claiming that it is, or is not factual.
Your comment that "everything here must be factually-based" makes me wonder what you are smoking, and if you would share it with the rest of the ATS community.

Just because one person in this forum has a closed-minded blood thirst for ANYTHING that might have the slightest connection to David Icke (which is obviously the reason for your fit that you are currently throwing) doesn't mean that everyone does.

I'm presenting information for others to view, or not view and make their own judgements about.
Last time I checked THAT is what this forums "intended purpose" is.

So I can only suggest that you take your closed-minded arrogance and go harass someone else in another forum, and take your own advice
"leave this board for its intended purpose."

I'm sure there's a forum somewhere for people to be closed minded, troll, and harass others because they are too ignorant and/or arrogant to even consider the posibility that something might have validity to it, just because it didn't come from an "official" news source.

Move along now...
Now serving number three! Next troll in line please!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Oh please, get a life. If you need an 'authentic' rubber stamp on anything you experience then... well... whatever.

Cool videos OP

I've been meaning to listen to what this guy has to say for ages but just haven't gotten round to it. I've read some of his stuff, but I've also heard of his legendary story-telling and wanted to see it in person.

Personally, I think he's a little crazy, and find it unfortunate that many will dismiss his claims outright by mere association with Icke. My grandfather met Mutwa a few decades ago, and I've considered making a journey to see him myself at some stage (as I live in South Africa).

Interestingly, we hear nothing of him in the South African media, strange considering his relative popularity.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just did a quick search through my favourite South African newspaper and come up with this interesting tidbit on Mutwa.

In 1999 he made a prediction concerning the newly inaugurated president Thabo Mbeki, he had this to say:

“I cannot see the whole of Mbeki’s term of office. I don’t know why, maybe I wont’ live long enough to see the rest of it,”

Source

You may have heard that our ruling party the ANC, recalled his presidency just a few weeks ago, a few months before the end of his term sometime next year...

Interesting

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"maybe I wont’ live long enough to see the rest of it"

I hope he's wrong.
I would love to meet this guy but I live in the U.S. so it would be a bit more of a trip for me.

I don't take everything he says as 100% truth but I do believe that at least bits and pieces of his story must be true.
I highly doubt that "winners" side of history we hear (from the white colonists) is the truth.

While some parts of his story seem crazy and outlandish, I think that at least the stories of how the african's were tricked and treated horribly are probably alot closer to the truth than what we are told.

If for no other reason I would love to just sit and listen to him tell stories.
The last of the great storytellers are dying from their cultures and not being replaced, whether those storytellers are native americans or in this case Credo.

Even if I hated David Icke with a single minded fury (like some people obviously do) and believed nothing he had to say, I would still be grateful to him that he captured one of the last great storytellers on film for us all to enjoy.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

There we go I embeded them.
However I would still suggest using the links because the video is much larger on the original google page.

The video can then be found here.
Credo Mutwa - The Oral History of Africa and the Chitahuli
Just click the blue "Watch Full Video" link at the bottom right of the video and it should prompt you to install the Veoh TV Player.
Enjoy

[edit on 17-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I find this fascinating,I am glad I am african,I believe in the world of science but I also believe in reality ,IN NATURE!. We are always undermined no metter what.Is it because of our skin colour or language?.Thanks to the white population who recognizes us as real people not slaves .Ubaba UCredo is really gifted but his skin makes him unpopular.
Thanks for posting the video

PM

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

wot an ignorant voice- terry wogan is ten times more insane than david icke if only you werent so preconditioned and you would not be so stubborn in your beliefs you might learn a thing or two about the true history of our planet. I think this history was here long before the false religions that exist today.

new topics

top topics

join